ICMag Donor
Veteran
good you have ya connection back my friend :yes:
let the groparty go on :wink::joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
So good to see you back on line. A pound :jump: :headbange strong work bro!

Before I forget - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Hope you have lots of good eats and puffage to enjoy :yummy:

On the uploads - I've noticed something similar - I upload, it fails on processing - I can always tell because the page where you add text descriptions fails to display any pictures. I wait until the next morning, go to the upload page, check the little box on the bottom of the page which says skip the upload and process the files in your upload folder - seems to work ok then.

Did I say it's good to have ya back? Be safe be happy buddy! -MGJ

hazy

Veteran
howdy major,
glad you got a nice stash of some good buds there.
that 400 mh ought to really help too.
the boy's 19, huh?
mine go from 16 to 23.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there Maj,

Good to see that you got your connection back up and running again. Heard you harvest about a # from the 1k. Great job bro:friends: You always do a great job with your grows. Keep up the great work. Tell the 19yo I said "two more years" Im going through the same time in my life right now and its a bit crazy. Cant wait to see some pics. again its good to have you back:headbange

-N.Kron:rasta:

G

:headbange Major is back online and he's talking about an elbow harvest and that's only half????? :woohoo:

Nice Job
GCG

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
test i just spent 30 min's writing a update that didnt take if this takes. i'm gonna smoke some Decapation and be right back to continue the update lmao

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
oky doky try again lol

hey Scrappy how ya doing bro

hey henessy yes my plants love the prayers and music i play :)

hey Sir lol ive tried every which way to upload the pics still natta

hey Core yes the grow gose on

hey MGJ yepper a pound was hopen for more but am grateful for what i was blessed with. happy turkey day to you and yours also may yours be filled with fine food and smoke also :).

hey Hazy yepper my natural son just turned 19 my step son who i consider my son is 28. ive been married for 19 yrs been with my wife 20 yrs and wouldnt change anything but my step son's phillipeno wife fricken frackn frackn frickn !@#$%^%$#(*&^ lmao

hey BD yepper trimming wasnt much this round i have approx 2 oz of tric covered trim should produce some nice hash pluss i have about that from last chop also he he.

hey NK how ya doing buddy thx for the props

hey stetchpup thx and welcome to the fun

hey GCG naw pound is whole harvest only 2 plants left from the run the whirlybirds i could take the shorter pheno any day it has not amber or red trics but black looking trics trippy mang trippy. i'll get some batteries for my radio shack scope and take few pics the taller pheno of the WB has mostly clear few cloudy trics thier on day 68 tonight .

ok no longer have the 1k hps Sir needed it back but gave me a 400w MH to use i done little shopping today 1 gal liquid karma 1 gal sweet 1 gal diamond necture 1 bag indoneasion guano 1 bag FFOF soil. lol got a new 6 inch cooltube tried to put the MH bulb in it but it touched the inside reflector and didnt screw in stright. so i have my 400w hps in the cooltube and the 400w MH in my sun systems easy cool 6 hood, i hung the cooltube against the 1 wall approx 2 inch from wall. hung the hood 1 inch away next off to the side of tube, i plan to build a temp wall on the 1 side of closet. it's dem's will be 27 inch W x 47 3/4 L x upto 8ft T very close to what my C25 style cab was. i'll have 600w in approx 8 sqft floor space for approx 100w per sqft yea baby that should just rock n FN roll. i need to increase me fresh air intake my plan is to have some plywood cut to my spec's. it will fit inside closet door frame i'll use 3-4 4 inch black PVC 90 degree elbows my temps should be just like my last house was 2-3 above house ambient temps. i had that with 400w in the cab 400 w in the closet on same side as cabs air intake during july. i can achieve this again n/p. up against the wall in the back of the closet and under a shelf 4ft off ground will be the veg erea it's wall will be just a roll down blk/wht poly. it will be wide as the shelf and 4ft long approx 4ft tall, lined with my cfls should work nice and no more dang light complaints from the wifey. i have current veg erea in the main part of the master bathroom rotflmao.

heres a little smoke report on the Decapation it's just devine when i open a jar it smells just like fresh ground coffe squeez a nug and smells kinda like poop lol and then kush smell. it's taste is smooth has the famous Kush taste in it and the high currently is very nice, smoke a doobie go outside come back in and you'll smell Kush. as if it where sittn on the tabel waiting to be rolled up and thisis the expelled smoke after smoken smelln like this. yea baby this chit is AAAAA #1 top shelf fine fine job Brotha Jaws this stuff just blows Sir's mind in taste and high, he gets alot of diff types of kush and this he says even with no real cure is top shelf. it trips Sir out the way i dry the plant i just remove all large fan leaves some med sized with trics but leave the littles for when dry. cut the plant into the nugs they will be, place in old fashioned large brown paper bag and close it. open it every day for approx 45 min's to an hour flip the stuck together pile of nugs when the bottom feels kinda dry semi crunchy then re close it. the semi crunchy will become kinda moist again with no crunch after flipped, i do this every day 4-6 days and the buds are ready for fine manicure and jars. i dont hang them i paper bag them then jar them lol and they taste Great

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
wont you have 800 watts. i think you said six above but you will be rockin nice light fo sho. so the tube dont work huh. i knew it would be a close call. yeah your decap is aaa+ but then again so is all your stash if i must say. nice you got all those nutes brah. gonna have a nice new run!

hazy

Veteran
hey major,
i was drying some plants in paper bags, and my nephew from cali was over and was doggin me for not hanging em.
so i went back to hanging em. maybe i'll go back to the bags now.
i wish i lived in cali. so i could get shit like that decap.

G

Hey Major and hazy for that matter, the paper bag method is a great method. The moisture seems to escape the buds at a much more even pace than hanging them. It's not the rapid drying of the outside of the bud all at once and a slowly dissipating wet center. Not only that, but you have a little control over how fast they dry as a whole by opening or closing the bags.

Maybe it's because the paper grocery bag has been the brunt of so many jokes that people don't like the sound of drying dank that way, lol!! Kids get picked on for carrying their lunch in a paper bag, maybe that stuff carries on forever, lol! :laughing:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
love the paper bag method show my age lol

heres few pics 3 days before harvest
a decapation main top

misc closet shots

the 3 decaps on the wall

misc shack shots

the mini bonsai for when INB gets down here gonna be a huge Dutch Tulip rolled with her :muahaha:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Nice buds man! Getting phat and phrroossty! :rasta: Gonna drop a Tulip on INB huh? INB - hope you're in training man! :laughing:

Hmmm - maybe a song is in order - the Sugar Decapitation Shack (duck).

Be safe be happy -MGJ

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey MGJ them pics are of what i choped 2wks ago heres whats left
along the wall is the taller whirlybird a grandaddy purple and the shorter WB which was choped tonight night 70. along the front in 2 liter bottles are the memory loss strawd pheno i dusted gifted strawd pheno ML pollen its day 70 flower day 58 seed production. and 2 smaller GDP's that didnt sex untill way into flower didnt throw side growth anyways really, thier at day 58. on this side of my closet when i build a temp wall i'll have 27 inch deep 47 2/4 inch wide upto 6-7 ft n/p. theres a 400w hps in cooltube approx 1 inch from wall and the air cooled hood with a 400w MH is 1 inch away from it added another 1 inch for temp wall. so thats some where around 9 sqft floor space and 800w lighting the erea should prove to be 1 hell of a flower chamber.

against the wall left to right shorter whirlybird GDP taller WB in front left to right in 2 liter soda bottles 2 GPD's 1 memory loss strawd pheno pollenated. the ML pollenated is on day 70 flower day 58 seed production Sir inspected some nugs tonight and ther seems to be quite a few seed in devolopment.

heres the veg erea ive been running i'll move it to the closet when the wall is built. on the top shelf is the nursery clone bubbler on right side and clone establishing erea next under 34w in fluro 2 x 17w grow lights from walmart lol. under is the main veg erea has 280w total in mixed color cfl's the next run will consist of 3 lavender 3 sugar shack 1 whirlybird all in 2 gal bags vegged for approx 2.5 wks in the bags.

when i move the veg erea to closet the nursery will be on top shelf and the main veg erea under the shelf which is in the flower chamber pics. should work peachy then wifey wont whine light light lmao. hope all my american friends have a safe and happy thanksgiving weekend

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Looks who's peeking in on ya :smile:
Thanks for your concern with my absence. Great to know you have friends out there :friends:

Showing some great colours! :canabis: Fat nuggets, and healthy ladies through and through :yummy:
Stellar work buddy! :bow:

hehehe...I remember one of my first scores ever had to do with a big brown paper bag :muahaha:

Keep up the fine work :wave:

B

buzzed day

wow you got blue weed? lol i never thought i would see the day when weed is blue,usally weed is happy yours is just got the blues lol peace and thanks for the show.hey

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Teresa :wave: how long should i allow the seed to mature ??? this should be a sweet cross. hopefully only strawberry desiel phenos will be throwen as offspring :rasta: .

hey TML nice to cya back around thx for the props

hey BD blue weed ??? the newer pics of the flower erea ?? if so maybe thats from the sunglasses i placed over the cams lense when lights where on. also theres a 400w MH in the hood and a 400w HPS along the wall in cooltube maybe that. but in my sugar shack grow log i have some early - late veg 1st run of Grape Krush that has blue hue to the leaves. some times my lavender seems to show it in the right light :headbange

well every1 last night the manicure was tossed over the screen for 20 min's got 1.8 grams, tonight i tosed it for hr n half got 3.5 grams. if my bro remembers to bring me the driver disc's for his new 8MP digi cam i could have a few nice clean pics tomarrow. i'll even have a few pics of some decap and ML strawd pheno nugs dried and in the cure gettn better every day.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Maj.PotHead said:
hey Teresa :wave: how long should i allow the seed to mature ??? this should be a sweet cross. hopefully only strawberry desiel phenos will be throwen as offspring :rasta: .

My understanding is at least 30 day's for fully mature seed's.Here's a look at my Memory Loss getting close...........

1483Memory_Loss306.jpg

1483Memory_Loss307.jpg

1483Memory_Loss308.jpg

1483Memory_Loss309.jpg

1483Memory_Loss310.jpg

1483Memory_Loss311.jpg

1483Memory_Loss312.jpg

1483Memory_Loss313.jpg

Introducing from Jaw's Puple Urkle x Kodiac Gold..........

1483Purple_Urkle_x_Kodiac_Gold1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts