What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, Iron Lion. What the hell? One of the last good ones.

The Churn rate here has really picked up as of late. Lots of new recruits, but the quality has certainly been lowered.

R.Fortune

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these guys?

seriously man, you didn't know???

aa-xtnd2-1.gif

W

Womble

Tex, and the vibe that used to be flung down on a daily (not monthly) basis in the 'Reservoir' arena, where'd everybody go?

G

greenmatter

the Sea World BHO disaster got me wondering what happened to F. Dupp .......

C

ConfirmPassword

Sproutco...lol...remember him from my early days here. Unicorn with that awesome Kali Mist (I can't remember his earlier handle when he got banned), DedHeadFred (or something like that...really helped me out when I first started running hydro..he still going by DHF these days?). Anyway I've lost track as it's been awhile...LewGrew!

P

PerroVerde

A.N.Other, Pirate, Phoenix... all strait pimps and great posters as well...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
nope not seen siomha for a while.. miss iron, i could tell he wasnt going to be around that much but still,, be happy where ever you are brother :rasta:

The Churn rate here has really picked up as of late. Lots of new recruits, but the quality has certainly been lowered.

its a quiet time of year as well :smoke out:

T

toughmudderdave

nope not seen siomha for a while.. miss iron, i could tell he wasnt going to be around that much but still,, be happy where ever you are brother :rasta:

its a quiet time of year as well :smoke out:

That is indeed a very good point. It's been slower on my running/lifting forums as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.