What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

LolaGal, I really miss her. she had a lot of spunk and didn't take shit from anyone (especially me) on the boards.

ka0tik kreati0n ~ where are you?
going on 2 yrs missing in action

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
drlongbottom

puff puff

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

TribalSeeds

What happened to superman lives? Seems like alot of good people are gone from this site!

Last we heard from him he was having issues with a new neighbor and thought someone had access to his wireless network.
I dont remember anyone showing him how easy it is to break into a neighbors wifi. Most people have the stock user/pass and broadcast their SSID.
I hope hes just on vacation.

S

SeaMaiden

Last we heard from him he was having issues with a new neighbor and thought someone had access to his wireless network.
I dont remember anyone showing him how easy it is to break into a neighbors wifi. Most people have the stock user/pass and broadcast their SSID.
I hope hes just on vacation.

Didn't that thread of his turn to shit, with him basically threatening some other members? That's how I remember it. Then, poof, he just stopped posting.

T

TribalSeeds

Oh yea thats the thread where toughmudder and him got into it over people leaving neg reps.
Hopefully its just a ban or suspension

norcal_sourD

S.H.M.O.E. Joe!!! We MISS you man!!! Hope Things are better now. Hope you're a free man by now! I miss your posts too, not that you would know me or give 2 squirts o piss about me hahaha, but I just wanna put it out there, you were a crackup man. Miss those posts. Here's to better times!!!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jbones got banned or something cuz the zodiac thing? what the fuck happened here.....

i miss elfstone strider, today we are ending the yogi cup challenge taht he started.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
S.H.M.O.E. Joe!!! We MISS you man!!! Hope Things are better now. Hope you're a free man by now! I miss your posts too, not that you would know me or give 2 squirts o piss about me hahaha, but I just wanna put it out there, you were a crackup man. Miss those posts. Here's to better times!!!

homie is out and knocking down some sick grows using greenstone nutes or something.

peace

H

Homer J Pimpin

just saw that........thanks.......I miss Lost in a sea.......where have you been ?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
BUCKEYE LEAF!!

Super duper pic thread is still kicking homie!!

I still tip Heinies posting in that thread, but who's to say you aren't still here in spirit...

You will not be forgotten brother.

:friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.