Not open for further replies.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Fly by Night away from here,
Change my life again,
Fly by Night, goodbye my dear,
My ship isn't coming, and I just cant pretend

Hazy Lady where are you? We have a lot to talk about if you are still with us in body, if you are now with us in spirit you know all and hope you enjoy! If anyone knows anything, or even if they don't and share my concern, please contact me. thanks

B

blue green

I miss my big member...

When i was skinny my member seemed good size, now that i am getting fat it doesn't look as impressive.

Just kidding. Happy New Year. :)

Noggone

I miss Cravenmore...oh well.

Guess I'll waste my time with some Johnny come lately fly by night creature.

Yeah, haven't seen any post by Fly By Night recently; but it doesn't look like he had been banned. Again.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I missed NogIn.... Banned for being a Douche Nozzle..or was that noggone??? I get confused.

No way yummy was worse

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Yeah, haven't seen any post by Fly By Night recently; but it doesn't look like he had been banned. Again.

i'm guessing you dont like him or are just really high lol

:biglaugh:

i miss too many to name thesedays really.. i'm sure bocil's ok though just hasnt been on very regularly this last year...

:ying:

G

Gunnlæif

D.S. Toker. MD any one know what happened to him? that dude just up and went missing in 2011. he seamed like a good ole dude.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I missed NogIn.... Banned for being a Douche Nozzle..or was that noggone??? I get confused.

No way yummy was worse

And another sad chapter comes to an end.. Noggone is gone. 93 self-inftected shots to his vagina. With plenty of sand thrown in by some insensitive members ;)

Mods there was a comic gold.. PURE gold.. It that EnE thread.... Sometimes bad examples work.

I'm living proof ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.