What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Iron Lion nuked his account. I really enjoyed reading his posts. He was a great guy with tons of experience to share with us all.

I just hope that he is safe and sound.

He will be missed.

R.Fortune

SneekyFarmer

Can't beleive Iron Lion deleated his account! He's been on this site for a long time! Smart guy and a good sense of humor... What happened to DoubleJJ? I enjoyed reading his posts! Hope they are both safe and all is well with them...

G

Godless

Muddy Waters and Zamilito.

I never interacted with them when they were here, but I have spent hours pouring through their awesome posts.

If anyone knows where I can find either of them, please PM me. I'd love to work with one or both (and a couple others on here) to publish a scholarly book on landrace sativas.

Buddle

Veteran
Still missing Mossy :(

Stoner4Life....Big Ricky used to use an avatar like that too and also the lowryder(as in car).

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it gnaws at me now that supermanlives is gone, wonder n' worry. like being set adrift in the ocean, and never really knowing.......

F

Fluffy Clouds

yeah iron lion, bocil ???? hope theyll come back... also Chaco.. with his nevilles.. miss them

im glad joeshmoe is back.. with his legend og :biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... currently missing Ickis, a great grower with a lot of experience and some really good OD stories to tell!:tiphat:

come on back man, harvest is over.:)

S

SeaMaiden

Gingerale...a fellow michigander who always had an opine ;)

I think he's banned again. I find myself wondering, how many times has gingerale been banned, anyway? Kinda like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think he's banned again. I find myself wondering, how many times has gingerale been banned, anyway? Kinda like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

Only 3 licks SM??? damn girl you must be a good licker :)

S

SeaMaiden

Don't you remember that commercial? Uh oh.. I'm dating myself. Hold on, reference material (IF I can find it!). God, talk about the way-back machine!

Actual commercial asking the question of the ages, How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?
[YOUTUBEIF]yzhB0gF5GTI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh yeah I remember that commercial!! Had forgotten it tho, smart ass owl....deff dates us huh?? hehe Oh well

G

greenmatter

that commercial was not that long ago young ladies!

oh wait .....

fuck! what year is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.