What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I think from what I read here people change their names a lot for security or whatever reason.

Myself, I just cannot post any more pictures. I am so afraid of something that I have recorded being used against me I cannot take a picture. I have had some pretty amazing things in the last year too.

Original

I'm sure a lot of these folks are still here, sometimes hobbies take over and people vanish for years at a time :)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i miss the chat room heads.
i've been absent for along time from there.
miss you guys and gals, but will pop in soon, promise :D

Buddle

Veteran
I miss my original mentor from OG named Maliboo. He started the whole "growing in a C13 from Home DePot" craze that started over there. That guy inspired me to get my shit together and give it a shot growing out in my shed. It has been a fuckin' challenge to this day, but I always get something to smoke out of my grows. In the past, I've gotten 12 zips in one season out there, enough for this old man, just growing in a cab or tent. Check out my albums and you'll see the results. It's kinda ghetto, but it works.

~Abbie :joint:

He was my first mentor too brah..good peeps..Silverback, Mossy, and ********..deeply missed too.

Manstien

Damn I'm in a bad mood tonight, nothing like reality to test ya ...

This thread is really depressing, knowing some of these guys probably got raided or to paranoid...luckily alot just got a new name and countinue to post....missing alot of good guys from this community though...hope everyone has a great year regardless where you are.....Let the dreams come true.

SpayceRayce

Damn I'm in a bad mood tonight, nothing like reality to test ya ...

This thread is really depressing, knowing some of these guys probably got raided or to paranoid...luckily alot just got a new name and countinue to post....missing alot of good guys from this community though...hope everyone has a great year regardless where you are.....Let the dreams come true.
A little sad, but seeing some names mentioned brings good memories, and memories are all we have, sometimes.

Rusty420, the mujahideen... What a sweet boy, I was gonna bring him home to mama! Peace holmes

G

greenmatter

b. friendly don't play 4 words no more, and stress test got real quiet ........ i hope they come back and bring roach with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts