What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayHigh149

I don't post much but have been around here & OG for quite a long time.
2 that come to mind quickly are:

masterlow37 = has it really been 4 years? Haven't seen u @ the other spot either, Hope all is well with u brother.....

POMH = (I missed what went down on here, but she was always cool with me).....I had a ice cold Sweetwater 420 beer down @ Little 5, just for you!! Peace & Positive Vibes

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Classy@Home!!! WTF brother?? Tried to give a little K+ an no one was Home. Damn,I hope all is safe for ya..UR 420 Pal

huum thinking back in days of "overgrow - the first holy temple" it would be Reaper i guess ...soo wheres that stinky cashcropin lord of underground bunkers??.. also would like to talk to Spiritus Domini aka flowerman again ..and also zindicas father Bomboklaat.. yeah there is couple of those i would love to see again..

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
puffin fresh withouta dought... A great guy that I am sure many aussies had the pleasure of having a chat to on this forum... I miss him like crazy

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I kind of miss my old man even though he wasn't a member.

But he was a rock solid Aussie soldier.

W

wilbur

I kind of miss my old man even though he wasn't a member.

But he was a rock solid Aussie soldier.

my old man was a pommy soldier. he would tug the forelock and say yes sir, no sir to his 'betters'. what a fucking laugh.

but if he had smoked dope he would have been a funny bastard.

he did me this lifelong favour ... I never saw him take a drink in his life. its one of the only behaviours of his I copy.

no. I don't miss him. he did his thing completely and moved on.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
know doubt......POMH, was a true canna angel in ever shape fashion and forum.... miss hear .....F0certain

RIP silverback U'r legacy lives on right hear thru me.....and those that know....

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
hell I'm even missing KG.....wish she'd pop in sum time.........g00dtimes...indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts