What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMan72003

Hal, Arctic Sun, 1TT, JoeSchmoe, DG, slips, Verite, Silverback, many more

there was one member who had a real kooky name that started with flj, was extremely hard to understand (english not first language) and ended all their posts with :rtfo:

they always cracked me up.

C

Classy@Home

Dogboy...

"Clarences bitch"

I always thought that tag was a hoot...

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Ya know Zep,i was thinkin bout another old schooler that rocked the Hazes and was a good Dude,FarmerJohn.Havent seen him around.:tiphat:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't heard from CellarDweller in a long time.

C

Classy@Home

Ya know Zep,i was thinkin bout another old schooler that rocked the Hazes and was a good Dude,FarmerJohn.Havent seen him around.:tiphat:
He got banned during that whole POMH debacle - she came back, under different names, but I don't think he did...

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
He got banned during that whole POMH debacle - she came back, under different names, but I don't think he did...
That garbage with that peice of shit POM went on way before 2010,and thats the last time FJ was on.And his account is stil active and not banned.You sure it was Farmer?Cuz hes stil all good.Hope he didnt get cozy with that loser,but if he did they didnt ban him.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea FJ was never banned as far as I remember, you all thinkin of Mountain John? ..he was a friend of POMH and got banned.

C

Classy@Home

My bad - old man = faulty recollections...

Did he not get wrapped up in that kerfuffle, and maybe leave due to it???

Long time ago - long, long time - many many joints smoked - things are sometimes hazy, indeed...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That garbage with that peice of shit POM went on way before 2010,and thats the last time FJ was on.And his account is stil active and not banned.You sure it was Farmer?Cuz hes stil all good.Hope he didnt get cozy with that loser,but if he did they didnt ban him.

You 2 are talking about 2 different ppl.
POHM=piece of my heart
POM=plural of mongoose

:D

C

Classy@Home

You 2 are talking about 2 different ppl.
POHM=piece of my heart
POM=plural of mongoose

:D
I knew that - I was here for the short lived "takeover/coup"...

Actually - I was here for both POMH and POM - damn, has it been that long??? And Overgrow (early '06)...

I've been here since '05 ('05???) - hell, I mighta had hair when I first came here...

Too many friends lost - but plenty new ones made, and more every day...:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts