What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey mp sup brotha 2 foot long buds your going to need a bigger bottle lol hella goog job :respect:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's hope so DoM...They look lovely, we'll see in a few days.

BiG$, that's my only worry...what the hell am I gonna put em in? Pasta jars are my only option...

5 ChemDxBlueMoonshine and 2 OGbx1 went into flower today!...

Keep it good y'all
MP

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How 'bout this classic spring weather? Sweatin' balls yesterday, raw & rainy today! :D
I think you should make cobs w/ those spears! :biglaugh: Have a good one! :wave:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing to get used to around here HL...Friday was gorgeous though, hope we get some May flowers outta days like today. Hope all is well in yer neck of the woods brother...

BMAN! Sharon Stone can have the spears or spheres or whatever the hell else she wants...long as I can get naughty. Good to see you wandering outta the batcave bro:D:D

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Realize I've overdone it w/ pics of this gal, so these'll be the last...the finished product...two tops.
picture.php

picture.php

On guard.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Errrr...um...that's exactly what I was thinking Bman..or was I? =)

Here's an update...Everything is down except the most Haze dominant of the MHx(SDxCDD) and she should be done next week sometime. Pretty happy with the results, I'll hold onto one of the Widows and the spear pheno of the MHx(SDxCDD)...They may not last, but they deserve one more run, and the Widow is good to have around for bean-making purposes.=)...Now we're already putting our focus into the OGbx1 and the ChemDxBlueMoonshine...I had a brief battle with thrips, but they are looking good now and have all been moved into the flowering spot...
.....CDxBM.........................OGbx1........

Widow post-chop.

....Widow lowers...........Spears chopped into pieces =)...

Hope all is well
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their head would reek of SourHaze SwampD!!! Good to see ya back from VaCaTiOn, hope you got time to relax!
Peace
MP

L

Lune TNS

Can't wait to hear the smoke report on that long finishing pheno... that is some wait! Looks A+

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin hella good in here MP! Need a bud sampler lemme know! Wouldnt mind smokin that Chem x Moon....mmmm good pull man!
good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LUNE....whattup brother??? hope all is well w/ you...I'll be doing a mass smoke report once these gals get a minute to cure and my allergies takeoff..I cannot taste ANYTHING right now, all stuffed up like cuckoo. Smoked some Sour last night and felt like it was a wasted effort....Good to see ya round bro.

WT....anytime yer in my neck of the woods swing by....Yer lungs will be taken care of, no question....Yer just gunna need to find a BABY sitter =)
Hit me up when you get the chance bro...

Peace
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There will be time to rest when we're dead, eh?:smoke:

Baker's Dozen...7 OGbx1...6 ChemDxBlueMoonshine...Sorry bout the HPS shots..
picture.php

Gals prepping to go OUTside...a mix of just about all I got laying around...
picture.php

Who works like a slave shall eat like a king...or in this case, smoke...

Once this seedrun is done I really need to take a break, and figure out what deserves to be kept...Next fall we'll crack Chunk D (ECSDxDeepChunK) and Chunky Cheese (UK CheesexDeepChunK) to look for winners, then a DWC run with Sour to replenish my stock....I'm booked through 2010 the way I see things...
Peace
MP

AbbieDoobie

MP...you're gonna hurt someone if you keep waving those big dicks around. LOL Nice garden, you are tireless. And the stash...Nothing like having yer own stash. That's the reward after all the hard work. Enjoy!

~Abbie :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Abbie...You know all about hard work and a rewarding stash...Cheers to you and yours brother, it's been a long winter, now let's SMOKE =)...
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whattup to all...Hope yer 420 was foggy.

This is the remainder from my last run...She is 102 days into flower, hasn't has a feed in over 5 weeks, and she is still going...

picture.php

The CDxBM were 4 outta 6 males!!! here's my favorite gal.
picture.php

And the OG's are looking better...here is one that has shown HER sex...
picture.php

Next post will be FULLLLLLL of smoke reports from the last run, including 3 different phenos of MHx(SDxCDD), 2 of AKxSD and 2 of WWidow. They are about 2-3 wks deep into their cure (most), and they are throwing out some WILD flavors/scents....=)

Keep stoney you bologna head bastards
MP

I

idoreallytry

you got crazy skills,,, all this crazy weed (sour diesel stock wow) and celtics season tickets in the 80's,,,we're not worthy, we're not worthy lol,,,,looks great peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fer the kind words Ido...it doesn't feel like the eighties so far this postseason I'll tell ya. Chaos.

Latest posts

Latest posts