What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rain Rain go away....

The first 2 MH x (SDxChemDD) have been SMOKED out...and they are getting rave reviews!...The first, which smelled like plastic when first cut has a great deal of haze in her scent and exhale. Very Sour looking, but nothing Sour in the lungs.....Really along the lines of what I was looking for with this cross...From clone we'll see what her flowering time is, as she will be kept and re-run at some point...The second plant was less photogenic, definately still leaning towards the Sour/Chem side of things, and she also has a pleasant haze smell/flavor. Not quite the ass kicker that her sister is, and she was also quite slender in the weight dept...She'll be tossed outside for an appreciation run, then she's done for!!!

One AK x SD is down and one will go soon.

The 2 MH x (SDxChemDD) that remain (now known as the spears)...lol...are coming along nicely and should be done in the next 7-10 days...Here are a few shots of them...Funny, looks like the lighter is taking a nap on his cola of a hammock...=)

Close up....

The other top...

And some White Widow that is finishing up nicely...also 7-10 days away from the chop...

Funny, when the last of these are chopped it will be the first time in a LONG time that my closet is actually empty...there will be an echo in there....After a swift clean up, she'll be filled back up again, just the way I like it!!!

Hope all is well you crazy bastards
MP

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Sup meltingpot that pic with the lighter is sweet man frickin huge hella nice job on that girl just read thru your sour diesel grow over in rez thread you really rocked that grow plants looked fantastic hope mine turn out as good as those girls did and smokes as well to peace broth :kewlpics::respect:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow i got a headache reading the post below mine until i just realized they didnt wanna add any puntuation so after my second re-read i figured out it was just a run on sentance i wish i could roll that spear up n smoke a huge fatty or just get stoned and play star wars and have lightsaber fights with the spears have a good day meltingpot...sorry, just f.u.c.k.i.n.g around.
good vibes

D0MiN0

wow, dude, you could bang up any cavalry with those spears!!!
MP you're quite a pikeman!

Great job!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellyeah BroBear...thanks for the stop-in.

Big$ ...yeah, I still got a jar fulla those headpieces. =) I kinda cheesed out at the very end of the thread (cancelling my account n all)...but it was 90% done....Yours will be just as nice I'm sure, if not nicer...

WT- My head is still spinning...and I think I like it. Mucho:respect:

DomiNo- Yeah I assume no one would mess with me if I had nug-swordcicles in hand...

Keep it good.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Made my eyes pop out of my head when I first saw those pics!

Well done MP!

Kinda looks like a javelin.....

12804jav610x.jpg

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellyeah 5LG...Loving the picture. Now pick yer eyes and put em back in yer head, yer gunna freak out the children!....Thanks for stopping in bro.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Word Merrrrrr....I always try to keep it seriously ridiculous over here, thanks fer stopping through bro.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Piece of Widow...Got another that should finish in the next week that is a bit more promising, but this one is pretty coated...WW is the least hairy strain I have grown ever...never any Orange in sight...
picture.php

What a day...really felt like Winter is over...
Keep good
MP

merrblah

Who's WW are you growing?
(edit: i did some reading, and i saw mention of old GHS stock? or is it a local cut of some sort?)
I've got orange hairs-a-plenty on my GreenHouse WW

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merr- This is GH Widow from the late 1990's, So yes, it is older stock....I have run probably close to 40 of these from seed over the years, and never really found anything that looks like your picture there...Maybe a different recipe after Shanti hit the road???...I'll put up pics of the other one I got going when I get a chance...

Baker- Yer always welcome here my man...If JW and RM aren't around, pop in here, I'm always down to bust some balls...you drunk canuck =)

merrblah

Bummer. I was afraid of that. I grew out sub-par SSH as well (compared to Nexus's cut). Obviously different stock. Luckily WW was the last of my GHS seeds laying around. I have more of Rez's gear that I am excited to test out in the future.

anyways... dirty move, GreenHouse, dirty move...

keep up the good work!
- merrrrr

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll have better luck with Rez's gear...my garden has been FULL of it over the past few years and I have no complaints. What will you be running??? Cheers and good vibes
MP

merrblah

I plan to re-vegg and clone the ChemDawg DD im currently running.

Then from seed:
REZ'S William's Wonder IX-1 (x 10)
REZ'S Alpha Diesel (x 10)
FREEBIE Maz-A-Sharif (x 5)

I'm sure i'll pick up some more seeds before the next run. I keep my eye out for new releases everyday. you know how it is....

take it easy,
- merrrrrrrrrrr

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
95 days later...this girl is chopped. Her twin still looks to have 1week+ to go...:wallbash: This gal had twin tower tops, that are just about 2 feet long. Hoping she smokes like a keeper, cuz she can sure put on the pounds.

Glad I topped this gal, or she woulda had to have been snapped for sure.
Peace Peace
MP

Latest posts

Latest posts