What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Amazing thread MP........So much variety all grown proper.......I'd love to get some of that bubba pollen.......Fantastic job bro...........

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah bro everything lookin 100
that sour x white og is super frosty, what day are they on? i got 2 right around 4 weeks, just starting to take off and get icy

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5LG, you're the man:tiphat:
Homer, thanks and respect!
Ghost, she's like 60+ at this point and real nice. I'll get shots up of all 4 of them very soon.

Here's my first go round with grafting and I'm pretty pumped up on the results! Just unwrapped the bandage today after I noticed a new set of leaves jumping out of the cutting. Too cool, maybe I'll end up fucking around and making a MegaMother plant or I'll flip this girl for giggles. Either way, another fun project under the belt for the 2012! I took the second pic after wiring her up for the long run, didn't realize how shitty the pic was. Doh!
Cush/SSSDH:)
picture.php

picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice lookin great MP, always wanted to try grafting, glad it's workin out for you

spadedNfaded

Veteran
hehe, check that out! Too cool :) I tried air layering a couple clones, checked after 10 days and all i had was a slight mold....haha. I suppose it takes some practice.

- SubN

Seismic

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread of yours. Looking real good in here. Pretty damn cool that you got the grafting to work. A true weed wizard:)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's that grafted Mama of G.Crack on a SSSDH rootball...you can see the G.C. with her horizontal growth at the shoots.
picture.php

picture.php

Cob's 91 s1, she's got that funk. It's funny, cause puffing enough D, 4 and Sister had me forgetting what the Dawg was all about back when I was still skipping class:) The funk, THAT funk. You da man, Cob!
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
D39
picture.php

picture.php

Old Scratch after a month in a jar. This pheno gives me faith that there's a keeper in them beans!
picture.php