GDPx3wayDawg
picture.php

picture.php

'91 s1
picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn MP those are some fine ladies. Those GDPx3wayDawg nugs looks absolutely fire bro great job as usual.

B

bench warmer

Jawbone nearly breaks my big toes when I catch a peek at your plants MP :D

Infinite :respect:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love cruisin thru meltys garden.... lookin tits holmes! Got those mk x bg fliipin in a cpl weeks :D

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah got a couple rips in of her, Rasp. Nothing to write home about, just some pretty weed. She won't be seeing another go-round.

Nothing more fun than starting seeds. ChemDxPre98Bubba(9), CushxPre98Bubba(17) and Karma's Sour Brother(8).
picture.php

That SFV OG starting to really swell. Love the smell on this one.
picture.php

Coastal Collision in a big tub.:)
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice casserole!

I'm gonna be looking to see what you pull out of that Chem Dubba. You know why. hehehe

Say - what ever became of Digital Scratch - that one sounded yummy..

dank.Frank

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's just under 60 days there. I assume they'll need mid 70's to get nice, swollen and flushed.:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That does look mighty pretty... :respect: I'd love a full write up on your take of the different OG's - I know I posted that else where...but hehehe...I guess I just found that pic before it made it here...lol. Beautiful as always man!

dank.Frank

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn MP that Larry OG has got me droolin bro. Bet thats a tasty biotch huh?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That big Coastal Collision was showing major damage at 14 days. I don't know what the fuck if they are broads or not but I've obviously not done my homework. All the preflowers are turning and the new growth is showing weird signs, oddest shit ever. Notice I say "was" showing damage, cuz she's R.I.P.

Same with my whole Mother/Cutting room, gone. I'm not going to fight with these fuckers all Summer long, I'd rather push the restart button and know that I won't lose any more time. I'll get MOST of my mother plants back, but for now, it's onward to the Crack/Bubba, Chem/Bubba and SourBrother. Seedstarts are the shit:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts