What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Keepin that pimpin game strong MP. You got those bitches lookin proper.

I

idoreallytry

That old man commercial pissed our boys off huh?,,, Go C's Baby!!!!!!!!!!!
the garden looks proper as always,,,peace
btw wheres my girl at?,,,u got her right?,,

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat: Thanks for the kind words my brothers.

Whatchooooo talking about over there IDO? maybe this girl here?:)

Chem4
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Great work, man. LIOS & Lucy seem to be a great match. How ya liking that Alien OG? I just got some ADawg Ether cut x Alien OG seeds to play so I'll get to see what the Alien stuff is all about.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Rasp:tiphat: The AlienOG in that pic is just plain funky! She reeks up the tent. She smells like, lemon, lemon, lemony lemonstein. I'm glad to have her, cuz her Sisters are spitting images of the AlienKush and I found that stuff rather BLAH...
AlienKush, I'm sure I could have got her more frosty as this was from mid-Summer and my temps were up...Still, she really did nothing for me.
picture.php

SEEDSTARTS UP!
Starbud
KKSCxSweettooth
ChemDxNeville's Haze
OGKush Bx
Pre98BubbaxSSSDH
Fire Og x The White
Coastal Collision
Raider Kush
TahoeOG s1
LarryOG s1
SunMaiden

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some resurrection goin on here. That ecsd looks killer brother!

Edit**
SEEDSTARTS UP!
Starbud
KKSCxSweettooth
ChemDxNeville's Haze
OGKush Bx
Pre98BubbaxSSSDH
Fire Og x The White
Coastal Collision
Raider Kush
TahoeOG s1
LarryOG s1
SunMaiden

Wait, what?? Get some player!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ScrogBoxMuthaEffin'Jenkins! I can put a dress on that Bubba if it makes ya feel better.:tiphat: Good to see ya around bro.

So a quick rundown: Two tents w/ 600s were put on 12/12 the same day with opposite on/off schedules. After harvest one tent shuts down while the other is stuffed with vegging plants and light switches to MH. I veg under one 600 until the tent is completely stuffed and then I turn on the second tent, put 50% of the plants in it, switch to HPS and flip them both. I've found it's pretty efficient for a small operation like mine. When I say the second tent shuts down, that's when everything is finishing all together. This time around, it'll work out that while the Soil tent is being harvested and being stuffed with vegging plants, the Sour tent will finish up. By the time I chop the Sour I'll have a shit ton of girls all ready to flip so I never skip a beat. I keep a 250MH in a 3x3 for all my mini-mamas, clones and seedstarts. :tiphat:

Day 57
I cut the N on the coco tent today, the Sours should begin to swell and fade for the next 10 then they'll flush for 10:)
picture.php

ChemD in the same tent @49 days
picture.php

The tent full of projects looks like a mess, but here's a look in:tiphat: Some chronic, some beaners...a few "tests" with new soil mixes yada yada...it's worth the lack of efficiency to learn a bit, yeah?
picture.php

Scratch
picture.php

Young Refrigerator Perry Rap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_V4xCCQg-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_yP_l3Y270&feature=related

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Is there anyway I can get a full size cardboard cutout of you to put in my garden? Or maybe an Elvis style velvet self-portrait to hang on the wall? Somehow I think my plants will do better if you're looking over them in some way.

:bow: