What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT...She's got a branch full of Krypt's SFV OGbx1 pollen...Should give me a couple hundred beans...As far as the Diesel goes...I've done her in promix, coco, DWC. If she's done correctly (no ph swings, light poison) she won't herm...MAYBE a few nanners during the flush, at about 80 days...As you know I also have a mom of Rez's SD. She's just a bit more finicky and if she's not dialed she'll spit full on male flowers at around the 3rd week of 12/12...Haven't seen her do this in my room, but have seen it happen...

MiKe...OG pollen. For giggles ya know? This wasn't my best go round w/ the Diesel, but it will definately get me a couple jars full...She's flushing now, I'll keep you cats updated...

Peace..

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rez's version is the one I had a bad booboo with. Same thing you said happen at about 3-4 weeks...lol.
Im not judging his shit, it was a cut someone else selected, so they prolly just picked a bad one?...Ill give her another go on your advice though.:joint: Or do you prefer the ECSD cut?

good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rez's version of the Sour is more potent, well my keeper is anyways...She really knocks the shit outta ya...Yeild is pretty heavy and it tastes pretty damn Sour too...The cut is cut yer tongue in half sharp flavorful, super tight nugs...serious NEED to have a jarful type herb...You may have to go back and re-load her an hour later to get toasted again, but you were gonna do that anyways, weren't ya? :joint: Well worth running the cut for a flavorful stash...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These OGbx are finishing up nicely....
picture.php

picture.php

Some Chunk D and Chunky Cheese seedlings...4ChunkD, 5ChunkyCheese.
picture.php

First try w/ Cannacopia gear...should go smooth. So far, so good.

I

idoreallytry

woah MP i see you are testing some really nice sounding strains i will look into them hope you find a keeper,,,must be something to them for a connoisseur like you to grow them,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big UP UBER...Mucho gracias hombre.

I hope yer right with the tasty Seismic...you got good eyes bro!

Emphasis on the "sewer" IDRT...Thanks homie, I really have been wanting to try some DC crosses, so here's my chance.

Peace.

I

idoreallytry

lol,,,hey well keep me posted you know i like to hear all about then,,,peace

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hey melty.....watch out for hermie's...we had 1 or 2 on our magnum...cannacopia used a not so stable DeepChunk male......just watch out.....I still have the magnum cut..after further debate..i may keep her.......she yields like a champ....MOneY

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey melty.....watch out for hermie's...we had 1 or 2 on our magnum...cannacopia used a not so stable DeepChunk male......just watch out.....I still have the magnum cut..after further debate..i may keep her.......she yields like a champ....MOneY
True, true....My CHunk Ds through out herms...The mother I kept, I stressed, and she only throws one or two STERILE nanners right at the end...Last run i didnt get ANY from 8 cuts off my mom. So they are out there, and even worse in this strain MP, the ECSD has herm tendancies too....wanna run my cut?...lol
goood vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up Money, WT...Seems like it's tough to get real tight gear these days. Everything comes with the reversal warning. What up with the magnum? What is she?
I hope I don't need to resort to that WT! I got 5 more beans to crack at some point.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up Money, WT...Seems like it's tough to get real tight gear these days. Everything comes with the reversal warning. What up with the magnum? What is she?
I hope I don't need to resort to that WT! I got 5 more beans to crack at some point.
Ill try to release all NON reversal strains:kos:....lol

good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Word MM, love to see a shot of her...post her here if ya like...

WT...If that's the case, you'll have lots of happy customers homie...

Judgement day for this OGbx...
picture.php

The less stinky of the 2...We'll see how she smokes.

And a bit of Sour D.
picture.php

And a mislabeled Sativa.
picture.php

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

hey bro when is the mislabeled mexican going ot be done,,it looks fat sa hell,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd give her another year or so IDRT...lol...I dunno...I'm flushing her either way! No real signs of stopping out of her...we'll see...

KaPoW~!
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little update...On a lovely day.
Sour D IBL
picture.php

OGbx...#2 NuG and #1 plant shots.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php