What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO - 20 lb thread is DOWN again...(let's hope for good) that Zodiak clown is a total ass-hat and charletin ..it's SO obvious he is punking everyone and has absolutely nothing to back up his spuriless and baseless claims.

I'm just surprised one of our more (cough) "vocal" verter's has not been banned yet lol but I am glad.

Ok on to REAL growing technology.....NOT vaporware!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

Lol! I was pissed and buzzed last night, and pushed the envelope... That guy is an asshat for sure. All I needed to see was his first video to know he was sketchy to say the least...

whatthe215

Veteran
LMAO - 20 lb thread is DOWN again...(let's hope for good) that Zodiak clown is a total ass-hat and charletin ..it's SO obvious he is punking everyone and has absolutely nothing to back up his spuriless and baseless claims.

I'm just surprised one of our more (cough) "vocal" verter's has not been banned yet lol but I am glad.

Ok on to REAL growing technology.....NOT vaporware!

good riddance. not sure why we ever let a troll get so much of IC all riled up. mods could have closed the thread until photos were posted and ended it right there. oh well.

let's figure out how to hang some 1250watt double ended philips lamps... :biggrin:

Arminius

Veteran
It's back up again, but will hopefully go to the bin for good by the end of the day. Gaius looks to be getting fed up...
Picked up 60+ rep points from my ranting last night lol...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's back up again, but will hopefully go to the bin for good by the end of the day. Gaius looks to be getting fed up...
Picked up 60+ rep points from my ranting last night lol...

I have to tell you guys a story....so I wake up last night at 1:10 am (can't sleep).....make me some oatmeal and turn on TV and Laptop..hop on IC Mag and who do I see in a major flame war but Arminus and the world (LOL)....man you were throwing verbal left's and right's ALL over the place..and in the 20 minutes I was eating my oatmeal you posted twice..I was trying NOT to laugh out loud so as to not wake my g/f....you were entertaining to say the least!

I was like ....OH NO ARMINUS don't go their!....and their you went and BLAZINGLY past it LMAO..omg you were on a heater!

Very Entertaining to say the least and I am so glad your still with us!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good riddance. not sure why we ever let a troll get so much of IC all riled up. mods could have closed the thread until photos were posted and ended it right there. oh well.

let's figure out how to hang some 1250watt double ended philips lamps... :biggrin:

Amen Whatthe215....will try to get some new pics up later tonight or tomorrow for you guys to enjoy!

Have a great week everyone!

Grizz

Veteran
OK VENT time..I am just totally stressing out today..I really wish I could chill out with some herb....I'm just gunna whine for a bit so if you don't like it.....PISS OFF MATE!

1) My g/f is a pig she never cleans up anything.

2) She is NEVER home.

3) I am broke as a fucking joke....

4) My work doesn't even want me back their slow playing me getting back (I hate the job so this is also a blessing)

5) My mother in law is VERY sick and I am fucking pulling what little hair I have left outta my head (which ain't much) trying to figure out how to make BHO "bioavailable" with coconut oil, lecithin and these little gel caps and get it all to fucking work...goddamit!

6) My wax looks like shit and I cannot get a consistent product for my clients I am all over the fucking map.

7) This NEW project I am working on is taking forever the fuck to get going....I keep thinking this "investor" is full of shit but then he does something to prove me wrong and I know he has deep pockets but has to get the "right" deal before we move forward and I have NO patience at all!

8) My partner lives not 60 minutes from me but he is in a cell "dead" zone so communication is a fucking excercise in frustration...grrrrrr we are dealing with that issue ATM......

Rant off..ok I'm done...tomorrow I might be happier but I doubt it!

BTW I am an optimist!

LMFAO. feel better now ? thats a typical day for me bro.. if it aint all fucked up it aint right.

Arminius

Veteran

I'm still here! Looks like the deadline on that thread expired. Was up in the mountains the last few hours, so I missed the climax... Anyone online while it crashed and burned? Did Zodiac/Jbonez come out of the closet?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Did Zodiac/Jbonez come out of the closet?

Here's a thread Kcar found on another site.

The guy posting it claimed to be a longtime student of DHF and Heath and claimed to be regularly pulling 4 lbs from 1200w in
picture.php

.... JBonez wife's closet!

So either somebody who appears to be Zodiac has a real hardon for jbonez.... or jbonez IS zodiac.

Induction lighting and solar tubes bro....

All im gonna say..

by next week, yields will no longer be the concern for the indoor grower.. Bet on it...

TheArchitect

Veteran
a fairly impressive case of multiple personality disorder if you ask me....

though some mannerisms came through in a few of the many handles the guy had, he was able to have almost completely different personalities in multiple accts.

whacko shit if ya ask me, but then i try to be real all the time, even online lol

bobblehead

Veteran
It's funny cause I was just PM'ing Freds about how there's so many people on the internet who aren't who they claim to be...

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran

though some mannerisms came through in a few of the many handles the guy had, he was able to have almost completely different personalities in multiple accts.

whacko shit if ya ask me, but then i try to be real all the time, even online lol

I am now starting to believe that YOU are also Jbonez/The Zodiac/Jrosek/Grooveee!

:laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a thread Kcar found on another site.

The guy posting it claimed to be a longtime student of DHF and Heath and claimed to be regularly pulling 4 lbs from 1200w in
View Image
.... JBonez wife's closet!

So either somebody who appears to be Zodiac has a real hardon for jbonez.... or jbonez IS zodiac.

OK that's just weird??? I'm calling you to find out the truth!

silver hawaiian

Veteran

..in addition to all of this, there were posts from JBonez in one of the threads (Zodiac's or JB's) about "Hey guys I just talked to him, give him a chance, at least talk to him, etc.."

Extra level of weird. Or creeper. Or something.

But there's something dishonest about the whole multiple-persona thing. It's okay for one person to have multiple ideas.

But it's kind of weird when one person pretends to be two.

Latest posts

Latest posts