What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

I stumbled into the greenhouse section the other day and thought to myself ....."I'll be checkin out megas grow over here soon" I hope my spidey senses are correct.

Nugs are looking dank. Hopefully you will be able to smoke by this summer because I will probably be in your neck of the woods a few times. I've got to take my lady to the monterey aquarium;)

Good Luck mega!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

Funny story about that particular cut of HK#1. I almost passed on it when my friend closed down his clone business, until he told me how he got it. It was the lone cut from a room breakdown. It was neglected, and the main stem was broken. He nursed it back to health, and established new mothers. He had her for a couple years before me, so the cut is like 5+ years old. Not sure what breeder she came from, but I think the cross is still out there in seed form.
The plant is perfect as far as structure goes, but could use a little more stretch for my liking. One thing I like is almost all bud sites are of equal quality and she doesn't throw huge fans, very low maintenance.

Arminius

Veteran

Blindly was the word the were looking for Mega ;)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes word police...haters gunna hate!....lol.....I also had no coffee waiting for my Keurig to warm up while I typed that...no coffee = very little brain activity!

Last edited:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny story about that particular cut of HK#1. I almost passed on it when my friend closed down his clone business, until he told me how he got it. It was the lone cut from a room breakdown. It was neglected, and the main stem was broken. He nursed it back to health, and established new mothers. He had her for a couple years before me, so the cut is like 5+ years old. Not sure what breeder she came from, but I think the cross is still out there in seed form.
The plant is perfect as far as structure goes, but could use a little more stretch for my liking. One thing I like is almost all bud sites are of equal quality and she doesn't throw huge fans, very low maintenance.

Wow very cool...if you told me that already I forgot...lol....very interesting history! Thank you Arminus!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I stumbled into the greenhouse section the other day and thought to myself ....."I'll be checkin out megas grow over here soon" I hope my spidey senses are correct.

Nugs are looking dank. Hopefully you will be able to smoke by this summer because I will probably be in your neck of the woods a few times. I've got to take my lady to the monterey aquarium;)

Good Luck mega!

Your " spidey sense" is right on..heading to San Mateo right now with the partner to move forward on the project.....more later:tiphat:

Last edited:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
thanx 4 tha info mega n arminius just wondering a buddy of mine a few yeas back had a cut of that from sensi seed bank n that baby rocked yielded tasted looked n smelled great kinda cat piss like so i bought 3 packs n none popped so i gave up great strain tho

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh HL45 we were at the NEW San Mateo Events Center for a "nursery convention".....it was built on the site of the Old "Bay Meadows Racetrack" ...man I lost a LOT of money their betting the ponies when I had a phat wallet!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK VENT time..I am just totally stressing out today..I really wish I could chill out with some herb....I'm just gunna whine for a bit so if you don't like it.....PISS OFF MATE!

1) My g/f is a pig she never cleans up anything.

2) She is NEVER home.

3) I am broke as a fucking joke....

4) My work doesn't even want me back their slow playing me getting back (I hate the job so this is also a blessing)

5) My mother in law is VERY sick and I am fucking pulling what little hair I have left outta my head (which ain't much) trying to figure out how to make BHO "bioavailable" with coconut oil, lecithin and these little gel caps and get it all to fucking work...goddamit!

6) My wax looks like shit and I cannot get a consistent product for my clients I am all over the fucking map.

7) This NEW project I am working on is taking forever the fuck to get going....I keep thinking this "investor" is full of shit but then he does something to prove me wrong and I know he has deep pockets but has to get the "right" deal before we move forward and I have NO patience at all!

8) My partner lives not 60 minutes from me but he is in a cell "dead" zone so communication is a fucking excercise in frustration...grrrrrr we are dealing with that issue ATM......

Rant off..ok I'm done...tomorrow I might be happier but I doubt it!

BTW I am an optimist!

Arminius

Veteran

You should try one of those capsules I gave you lol!...
I know your pain, been there, doing it...

Arminius

Veteran

Don't be a pezzamist, be an optometrist!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't be a pezzamist, be an optometrist!

I was going to say that but I did not know how to spell "optometrist"....I just had a small meltdown, my new partner is driving up tomorrow to "walk" me through the process of making the BHO pills....just having a bad day...bleah! I got some food ...( I think my blood sugar was pretty damn low when I typed the above post)....feeling better after talking with my new partner and knowing I have some help coming.

I honestly am just worried about my mother in law and want her to be as comfortable as I can help make her and I am mad at myself for not being smarter and being able to be a over night chemist and figure all this stuff out in one day...well here are some pics for you guys to enjoy..Please excuse my previous rant..I think I have to make amends to my g/f also..I hope to god she never reads this thread!

Pics.....:tiphat:

HinduKush x SKunk#1;

picture.php

same...

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro's..yeah I think I had a MAJOR low blood sugar event (I am a diabetic also)...and just did not eat soon enough. I cannot do that....

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Set an alarm for every 2-3 hours on your phone. When the alarm goes off, eat a banana or an apple or a small bag of chips or whatever. You can manage your diabetes easier if you are avoiding this mid-day fasting. EAT, boy! EAT!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My precious.....I am a KILLER in this!

EDIT: JUST got Kamakazi...I am one BAD mamba Jamba!

picture.php

Last edited: