What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not the same bro but do your thing. :tiphat: At least get the root pack... Makes a HUGE difference... CAPS is more concentrated and cheaper.

Well I called them ..they said it was the same thing that was on eBay??

I got the nutes packs. I can go back and get the root packs of eBay.

bobblehead

Veteran
Same thing, less concentrated and more expensive.... Think back to your cocaine days.... What do they do with a product that is really really good?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Christmas everyone and to my friends I say; "Thank you" for "trudging the happy road to destiny" with me.....as my good friend Bobblehead said in his thread, "I think 2013 will be a much better year with greater ROI and yields"

I care for everyone of you and wish you only the best in the coming year!

Smoke up my friends and may all your boo be very dank!

Christmas cat says; Eat a tree...save a human!

picture.php

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Guess what, Mega?

picture.php

I made myself some "hash suppositories" to hold me over during my quest.

:laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surgery went well got a new battery in me.....will try and update flower room with new pics, I have to say the sulphur burner has been the BEST money I have spent in a long time....just waiting for my CAPS bennies to arrive also!

Have a great new year everyone!:tiphat:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well tried to download pictures from Canon A590 digital camera and it just won't download? WTF?

EDIT - Fixed just used MS restore feature and walluah fixed....ok MS has SOME decent features,

OK Here are the update shots of the flower room;

Hindu/Skunk#1 - awesome plants, I am running these in the GH.

picture.php

Blue Dragon - another winner, winner chicken dinner!

picture.php

OG Kush x UK Cheese - I should have vegged these 2 more weeks...

picture.php

Group shots, etc...

picture.php

picture.php

continued.......

Last edited:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more......

picture.php

picture.php

Oh update on GH in Orland area...it's happening :).....meet with investor in Monterey on Saturday to give him my order list of supplies i.e. 3,400 yards of custom mix soil trucked into site and 50 - 100 either 200 gallon or 100 gallon smarties, nutrients, used truck, etc, etc..on the 31st we go up north and seal the deal, looks like we will close on 24K square feet of greenhouse with an option to purchase the OTHER 24K within a year.......have a feeling 2013 might be EPIC!

Now if only my boy can get me 300 clones in 2 weeks lol!

:woohoo:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Haha, will do my best bro... And to think I almost passed on the HK#1 when it was offered to me. Glad she is doing well for you.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Arminus should I start defoliating now? No more sulphur burning and I'm pretty sure stretch is done...I think your answer will be YES.....just want to confirm the timing is correct?

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Yes, but very gradually as you know. Start with the oldest fans, they should be obvious from the stems color.
I will be dropping off my boys in a couple hours, and need to visit my remote site. If you are around I can stop by.