What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

Mister_D

Veteran
Actually I used to get haze that looked alot like that. Not purple, but fluffy, stringy looking shit. First time I saw it I made some comment about it looking like mexi-shit. Big mistake....... dude was highly offended and almost didn't smoke with me. Turned out to be the absolute best herb i've ever smoked period. Later I found out it was a rare pheno of haze. So rare that the only two people i've ever met in my life that have smoked it are sam the skunkman and tom hill.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually I used to get haze that looked alot like that. Not purple, but fluffy, stringy looking shit. First time I saw it I made some comment about it looking like mexi-shit. Big mistake....... dude was highly offended and almost didn't smoke with me. Turned out to be the absolute best herb i've ever smoked period. Later I found out it was a rare pheno of haze. So rare that the only two people i've ever met in my life that have smoked it are sam the skunkman and tom hill.

Well said MisterD, until you HIT it.....don't judge it!

One of my long term goals is to grow out some very rare and LONG ass flowering Landraces, almost pure sativa's like some Cambodian Thai's, Columbian and Mexican variant's etc....if you were to look at them now you would just go "that look's like total crap" UNTIL you smoked it, then your off on a ride of your life with your pulse racing and an almost LSD like hallucingenic high.

MrAwder

Well said MisterD, until you HIT it.....don't judge it!

One of my long term goals is to grow out some very rare and LONG ass flowering Landraces, almost pure sativa's like some Cambodian Thai's, Columbian and Mexican variant's etc....if you were to look at them now you would just go "that look's like total crap" UNTIL you smoked it, then your off on a ride of your life with your pulse racing and an almost LSD like hallucingenic high.

Same here. I'm too young to have ever gotten any bud like that. My dad and his buddies talk about it though. Really close to just throwing a room together with foil tape and foam insulation and dropping a 600 in the middle of it. Probably go straight from seed and maybe chuck a bit of pollen for a few runs instead of worrying about clones. I have these OHaze x Skunk#1 freebies staring me down but I might have to order something special from ACE or CBG...

D

DaveTheNewbie

Yup thats what im talking about. Being from oz ive never experienced mexi brick, but the old aussie gear was outdoor sativa, and ive spent alot of time in thailand, same deal.

The strain was known as "Old Mother Sativa", and it was a real oldschool outdoor stringy beast, very probabally harvested way too early. But brace yourself!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sulphur Burners

Sulphur Burners

OK quick question on my Sulphur Burner.

I am using it regularly (once a week for 3-4 hours now with lights/fans/etc off)...I noticed in the bottom of the removable cup a layer of "melted" sulpur flakes.....do I need to remove that EACH time I use it or will it just burn and add a little more sulphur and let it go?

Any help would be wonderful I am very happy with the burners results but have never ran one before this run.

BONUS EXTRA - If anyone remembers I was on to a 58K square foot greenhouse with all the bells and whistles a while back...well that is ON again, Big Sur won't be ready until March so I just have to identify a "site manager" for that loc.

D

DHF

Just add more sulphur and don`t worry Bro......Like seein my boy`s go old school cuz sulphur burners suck ass for smell at the actual grow site.........but....

Shit works .......Krusty used em back in the day , and that was good enough fer my old ass.........and....

Glad yas got yer deal Bro........That`s a lotta sq ftg ta fill up with plants.....so........

It needs a good game plan as well as a continuous perpetual plants in and plants out frame of mind to be productive Bro..........

Holler if I can help.....Freds.........:ying:.....

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just add more sulphur and don`t worry Bro......Like seein my boy`s go old school cuz sulphur burners suck ass for smell at the actual grow site.........but....

Shit works .......Krusty used em back in the day , and that was good enough fer my old ass.........and....

Glad yas got yer deal Bro........That`s a lotta sq ftg ta fill up with plants.....so........

It needs a good game plan as well as a continuous perpetual plants in and plants out frame of mind to be productive Bro..........

Holler if I can help.....Freds.........:ying:.....

FRED!

Thank god...hey I was JUST down in the room and my burner cup is almost 1/3 filled with burnt sulphur BUT it is hard as concrete, will it just burn off???

Thanks mang...this is kinda freaking me out I don't want to break the sulphur burner????

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update on next run PICTURES

Update on next run PICTURES

Well we cleaned her up and now she is running and "hooning" like a champ, I run a small heater during light's off and the temp is 72.9 with lights on it's 78-79 so I am VERY pleased. The sulphur burner is really making everything TOTALLY PM free and we are having storm after storm pour through so I am extremely pleased. The strains are (bottom row 3 gallon smarties) Blue Dragon , (2nd row 2 gallon smarties) Hindu/Kush#1 and the third row (2 gal.) are OG Kush x UK Cheese.

NOTE - Sorry for the quality these were taking with my LG Android cell camera..not very good quality.

Root shot best roots I have ever had!

picture.php

Flower room

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
D

DHF

if the shits burnt up and hard , get it out Mega.........I thought yas were talkin bout "unburnt" sulphur flakes......

Peace....Freds........:ying:........

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if the shits burnt up and hard , get it out Mega.........I thought yas were talkin bout "unburnt" sulphur flakes......

Peace....Freds........:ying:........

BAHH ok got to get my chisel and hammer out...it is like concrete in the bottom of the cup, obviously I am using WAY too much of the sulphur pellets, well I am only going to do ONE more burn since their just about ready to pistil and Arminus said to not run it after 2 weeks into flower.

Thanks DHF preciate you stopping by!

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Get yourself some CAPS beneficials and your roots will look even better! Nice jobe Mega, happy to see you back in action. Just make sure to cull any males a little faster... ;)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is CAPS Bobble?

I keep hearing you talk about it...(heading to Google)...hey thanks mang...it's been a real bitch the last 4 months, BUT I have to say the Sulphur Burner is really doing a great job, and gro-bro's old grow heads around here keep telling him "why the hell where you even trying to grow WITHOUT it?"

Anyway....yep in MANY ways things are turning around for me, I really believe 2013 will be the best year for me in many years. I've not felt this hopeful in over 8 years.

bobblehead

Veteran
The is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/for-the-far...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item35ba7b0253

these are MY roots... :D
picture.php

This stuff is amazing. Buy some earth worm castings and alfalfa meal, make a tea with those and the root and foliar packs from that site... apply weekly. It stimulates root growth, enhances plant health/vigor, and even has bacteria and fungi that infect pests! By applying beneficial bacteria and fungi, you can prevent the bad ones from ever taking hold... like powdery mildew. ;)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I just ordered some nutes packs from BioGrow.....was not sure the eBay listing was the same shit...thanks bro..yeah your roots rock!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BY THE WAY GANG....NEED YOUR HELP

As part of my new job...We are moving ahead and going to try and "lock down" the greenhouse in Chico and buy it (well my partner will negotiate the down payment and loan from his lenders)...now I have been tasked with finding 2 more locations in Cali or Oregon.

I am searching the Coachella Valley area (I have heard it is chock block full of greenhouses and have driven through their enough to know that is correct), so....

If anyone knows of a commercial real estate agent who is competent OR a specific commercial grade greenhouse for sale ANYWHERE in 1st California or 2nd Oregon, hit me up....you will have my enduring gratitude and possibly a finder's fee for pointing us in the right direction. I am focusing my attention on the Coachella Valley since it has some of the highest concentrations of greenhouse's in the state, but we are open to almost any location.

Here is our criteria;

1) MUST be 8k - 50K square feet

2) Would prefer a currently working facility with drip irrigation (automatic) Full commercial EC controls, (i.e. ventilation,heating, air conditioning) etc..

3) Some type of housing on site would be a plus since we will be securing a "site manger" for the facility.

Thank you

bobblehead

Veteran
Yes I just ordered some nutes packs from BioGrow.....was not sure the eBay listing was the same shit...thanks bro..yeah your roots rock!

It's not the same bro but do your thing. :tiphat: At least get the root pack... Makes a HUGE difference... CAPS is more concentrated and cheaper.

Latest posts

Latest posts