What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherry AK47 pheno x Somablaze Blackberry (Black Russian) crossed to a purple female Shiva Skunk.

huh... I have some SFV OGK x Cherry AK47...

there's so much going on in that hybrid... There had to of been a couple different phenos originally. Thanks for the info mega.

Can you believe those colors HOLY COW, god I am SUCH a fanboy of Heath Robinson lol...uhh did you say you had some SFV OGK x Cherry AK47 very nice!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got Black Rose as a freebie back in the hg 4 2 0 daze. Id do anything for those back, I ran em outdoors and never took cuts...

Stay close Chris1 ...maybe Christmas can come early, PM me...:tiphat:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CHeck out "THE HOG" from our hero Heath Robinson!

CHeck out "THE HOG" from our hero Heath Robinson!

16HOG_048-med.jpg
Heath Robinson Thc Hog

16Picture_038-med.jpg
Heath Robinson Thc Hog

Highest yield for indoor growing

16Picture_042-med.jpg
Heath Robinson Thc Hog

Heath Robinson 74 Oz Chiesel

Heath Robinson 74 Oz Chiesal

Highest yield for indoor grow

HOLY FUCKING BABY JESUS COW!!

D

DHF

I`ll be the first to say that Black Rose in her first days before Heathie femmin em were very diverse with MANY phenos....but all good shit.......

I stand by the green pheno for yield and quality.......but the purple girls are purdy and weaker IME with the more uppity sat hybrid high , but taste and smell cured properly is way diff from our shit , or at least everything I ever had access to.....

Ya`ll stop all that shit bout wallets......TOU and shit dictates we be cool.........aight ?.....I got u Mega.....and there`s not a pic you`ve looked at concernin Heathie`s shit that ain`t been in 1 of my flip rooms......and new/current stock just got put in da freezer so no worries......especially since I`m retired......

Peace....Freds....:ying:......

L

laylow

unless they are in seed form im fucked.... no way you can get a cut to me here... securities tighter than a Muafuka over here... seeds no probs legal.... for cuts you getting your door kicked off....lol

:pimp3:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I`ll be the first to say that Black Rose in her first days before Heathie femmin em were very diverse with MANY phenos....but all good shit.......

I stand by the green pheno for yield and quality.......but the purple girls are purdy and weaker IME with the more uppity sat hybrid high , but taste and smell cured properly is way diff from our shit , or at least everything I ever had access to.....

Ya`ll stop all that shit bout wallets......TOU and shit dictates we be cool.........aight ?.....I got u Mega.....and there`s not a pic you`ve looked at concernin Heathie`s shit that ain`t been in 1 of my flip rooms......and new/current stock just got put in da freezer so no worries......especially since I`m retired......

Peace....Freds....:ying:......

Fred..you grew The Hog? Is this a strain or just a plain freak of a pheno?

L

laylow

The Hog is a TH Seeds strain... i have grown it Mega years ago... not sure if it is available anymore.. i used to run this and sensistar back to back.... unfortunately got lost of the years new things came along planted mums outside thought i had better strains and let them go... kicking my self now....

L

laylow

http://www.thseeds.com/pages/hog.html

THE HOG
Originally from Tennessee, The Hog™ ventured out to So-Cal over 10 years ago and gained quite a following. Loved by some and hated by others (for being too strong?!). The Hog™ is our quintessential Indica, short in stature (90-110 cm) with an above average yield (400+ p.s.m.) The Hog™ is perfect for experts and beginners alike, so get your hands on one of these little piglets and soon you will be making bacon and livin’ high on the Hog™.

this was a cannabis cup winner to boot... :pimp3:

D

DHF

Never ran the Hog cuz I had my mex skunk hybrid , but .....had everything Heath ever bred and stabilized into plants that looked the same from seed........and that takes some doin for the record.....
'
Hog was the same as Krusty`s BC cut and Reeferman`s #38 Hashplant......Freaks of nature for big plants....

Big plants are genetic IME....DHF.....:ying:.......

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Them pictures would bring tears to a glass eye! I grew HOG trying to find the 'Hogsbreath' pheno but I never got it...should have made F2's really, live and learn.

whodare

Veteran

16Picture_038-med.jpg
Heath Robinson Thc Hog

Highest yield for indoor growing

16Picture_042-med.jpg
Heath Robinson Thc Hog

HOLY FUCKING BABY JESUS COW!!

holy fucking baby jesus cow is right!

i creamed my pant for that black rose purple pheno even tho DHF likes the green, id chuck some pollen see if i couldnt get the potency and yeild up there but keep that amazing purple...

D

DHF

Don`t get me wrong WhoD.....Black Rose in all her shades as well as her darkest form is some awesome marketable shit......just can`t touch the green pheno on ANY level , but I`m so sure everyone that got the green pheno culled it before gettin to know the bitch cuz they wanted the colors......such a loss......

I`ve always had the luxury of runnin mostly Heath`s gear as testers to find the cream , and the colors never impressed me cuz I can make any strain turn colors in late flower by torturing them bitches the last couple weeks with extreme environment flux....

Learned that growin late plants outside many yrs ago and watching the same green plants that finished in October green turn into many colors to almost black if planted late and left to finish in December thru January in Hell if the frosts didnt kill em......

Anyways......I ain`t hatin on the Black Rose purdy bitches , I just always said colored dope was overrated and not up to par in da headies dept from what I`ve worked with over the yrs......especially the slow ass indica purple hybrids that took forever ta get to any size before flip and finish , but I`ve always been a greedy fuck.....

LL.....I got you...patience is a virtue cuz I`m an old man and not goin anywhere....but things are right around the corner if I can ever climb off this young pussy and get backta work on a lil closet headies for Freddies run....I do know howta reverse shit fer beans if all fems show up so never fear....many tricks up this old fart`s sleeves.....

Peace...DHF.....:ying:

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'm with DHF on that one, it's pretty easy to add some colour to your girls with changes in the environment. Personally I don't see any point, I'm not one for purple buds, as long as the flavour and potency is there then I don't really care what colour the bud is, some purple strains are over rated IMO.

HGO

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea but people who dont grow are dumb and pay more for purple lol

Who'D.......your perception is only exceeded by your wisdom! If I grow that Black Rose pheno and get those deep purples.....I kid you not, around here I can literally set my price."...people are sheep.

Mega

Latest posts

Latest posts