What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhhh shit, i really can not wait for this next run to finish so i can join the vert group!!!! mega, this shit is gonna be INSANE!!!!! bobble and fred are good peeps to have in your corner. just ordered my two 600 sockets, and by july ill be there! keep it green homeys.

aod

You GO AOD, once your VERT..you NEVER Revert!

5th

Veteran
I'ma sit on my bucket...while everyone else sit's on theirs...n' watch you kill it.

SB.J

hey all looks good, if you were running CO2 how often would you exchange air at the beginning, middle, and end of course every couple minutes (without co2) ? any suggestions.

That`s my boy......room air exchange twice per minute ftw.....anything less in late flower leaves too much room for shit ta cling ta shit inside the room as in mold spores , fungus`s , pythium , budrot ......etc......

Hepa air intake filters cost out the ass , but usedta use panty hose over intake filters for nasties prevention in damp basements cuz I was a tight ass.....

Need I say more ?........Joesy...Respect on the help yas been slingin round lately.......Keep up da good job....but.....

With total environment control , NOTHING can take hold of yer bitches without grower error I assure you.....and now....

I defer to Bobble...Handle it....Freds....:ying:....

I assume that if one was to excange the rooms air 3x a minute it would even be better?

I just started using an intake fan for the first time and what a difference! Before that it was just passive intakes. I think a combination of passive and active would be ideal. That way you could pull air in with an active and disperse it to where you want it, preferably at ground level.

My passive intakes are 8x8 inch darkroom louvers with cheap airconditioner filters taped on the outside. It works great!

Im watchin mega!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some disappointing news...

Some disappointing news...

Well got a call from Gro-Bro today .....I was out and he said about 14 of the plants that came from seeds (some mine, some from a friend) turned Hermaphrodite so he did what I would have done and tossed them....crap, I only have ONE UK Cheese left! Well thank god we had a LOT of extra TANG cooking in the Veg tent but it is only a 4x4 and only holds so much. I only hope we have enough to fill the flower room cuz as my hero and god Heath R. said , "it's all about plant numbers".

Other than that everything is fine (lol)....I gott atake a buttload more cuts now too and veg them up as I have to throw out ALL the cuts from the hermies I took, oh christ I have no idea which ones are good or bad..JUSt realized that :wallbash: don't you just love it when shit like this happens?

I gotta say though the weather is SO nice here in Santa Cruz, about 78 degrees, slight breeze all the girls are wearing next to nothing summer dresses, bikini's and sigh..to be 20 years younger and single. So I cannot stay upset to long.

Once I have something interesting to shoot I will post some pics but theirs not a lot to see at the moment.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!:dance013:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK gang made some upgrades to the room;

Added the rest of the Tang

Put up some Reflectix, will put up more.

Got temperatures running smoothly, actually other than the plants going HERMY on me, (DAMMIT( everything is cool.

To do;

Have to check flower room for light peakage, sat their in the dark and found one, light coming in under door and took care of that with some left over Panda but it is pretty damn tight in their???

Pictures (cuz if your like me that's all I really want to see);

Temps are perfect...keeping humidity up during the streeeeeetch;
picture.php

Refletix UPGRADE..wow is it bright in their!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gunna wrap the bags in Reflectix and get the ceiling and anything else I can get it to stick too lol...have a great day all!

soil margin

Veteran
Nice looking grow man. What's the logic behind keeping humidity high during stretching? Never heard anyone mention that before.

bobblehead

Veteran
Looking nice and clean! Any light leak... Especially with reflectix up, is gonna be a problem for many strains... Looks great in there. This is gonna be amazing.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a quick update (I am leaving for 4 days) we added more Reflectix (wow need darker sunglass's), looking for a used A/C/De-huey to add to the room. Everything is going well and I even started 5 outoor plants in 15 gallon SmartP's, will try and take some shots before I leave, but I think I should start a seperate thread for the outdoor (which I will).

In school (kinda) learning how to build websites and some other stuff so I am pretty busy I won't be posting as much on this new thread but I have a feeling it is going to b e even more productive than last time.

Have a great week fellow Vertically aligned growers!!!!!!!!!

usda101

Looking good Mega , Someone mentioned skim milk an water for the PM . Seems to have worked for me with seranade .

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are few quick shots of the new OUTDOOR. Their AffyGoo and straight Goo in 15 gallon Smartpots with Root Organics soil (love their premix)....first time running an outdoor grow hope to get 1/2p per, I don't know what to expect but it will be interesting and fun IF I can keep the deer away.

Enjoy!

AffyGoo

picture.php

More A/F;

picture.php

Goo;

picture.php

The family that grows together...stays together!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts