Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update on my Black Rose (Heath Robinson Strain) Crusade

Update on my Black Rose (Heath Robinson Strain) Crusade

I have failed...................:cuss:

I thought a friend of a friend .....had a few of his seeds and my friend thought he could get HIS friend to let me have a few for some of my cut's.....turned out he didn't have HR strain.

Dammit....ok , ok I know be patient....

C

Chris1

Here is a picture of the black rose I ran outisde. I got these beans as a freebie pack a few years back. It was my first grow ever and I didn't pick a spot with enough sunlight. It was still a good learning experience...the white powder is some powder I used to help stop bugs

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another UPDATE and with pictures (YAY pictures)

Another UPDATE and with pictures (YAY pictures)

Ok gang it's been terribly hot here (90+ on the coast) very unusual so I have been fighting high temps BUT I am winning (Charlie Sheen WINNING!)...any outdoor plants LOVE the heat so let's start their;

Affygoo, Goo and Allen Wrench eating up the heat and getting bigger!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OK let's check out the indoor scene NEW AC unit to keep things cool;

picture.php

Note the red thing on top of the AC is my shop rag to keep the digital lights from creating light peakage, I was told to minimize ALL light as much as possible...ok now my Super Ghetto HVAC system. Hey at least the hot air is going OUT and the fresh cool air in coming IN, I ain't no Einstein like Bobble...

picture.php

OK wall o Weed time weeeeee!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some close ups, I wish my little Canon was better..I am trying to barter for a Nikon D70 for Redspaghetti like close up macros nice and sharp,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is my "clone army" 75 cuts and some more to come just to make sure I have enough and when Gro-bro and his size 15 feet trip over something and drops a tray like he did last week lol he cracks me up totaly cool guy just kinda goofy....but I love him!

picture.php

And "my precious" the Ultimate Strawberry Diesel" both looking good, you can see the Mango I was given, heard thats a good strain too, popular here and in LA (shrug)

picture.php

OK all have a "safe and sane" July 4th..well at least have a safe one! :laughing:

bobblehead

Veteran
wow Mega you're rooms are really looking excellent. I need to catch up with you now! :)

I gave Freds a good kick in the pants to get things moving down in Fredsville. :D He just had his priorities a little mixed up, and I had to help point him in the right direction... ha ha... Expect good things over the next year.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow Mega you're rooms are really looking excellent. I need to catch up with you now! :)

I gave Freds a good kick in the pants to get things moving down in Fredsville. :D He just had his priorities a little mixed up, and I had to help point him in the right direction... ha ha... Expect good things over the next year.

(rubs his hands together) I hope that means what I think it means!....hehe Fred is having a hard time getting out of bed (wink) if you know what I mean Lawlz...

Dude your goanna Knock it outta the park next run I know we are supposed to; "keep your expectations low..and your spirits high" but with your BobblePods (trademarked) I KNOW your just gunna KILL IT!

Hey when do we see the new truck also!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So how bad an idea is this

So how bad an idea is this

I just ordered a wireless IP camera

RVPkZVSBUXQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
picture.php

Had an idea to put my grow on the web for peeps to enjoy, probably not a good idea right?

I bought this for security (it has the ability to sense movement and email your cell phone and I can VIEW it from my cell phone) also so I can check the temp and humidity from the comfort of my lazy chair, it has pan, tilt and zoom and infrared camera built it lol, toysz for grower bowysz!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Looks fun... I doubt I would put it live on the interwebs myself if I didn't live in a bunker on a remote island in the pacific.

But as far as using it for your own security/piece of mind when away from the grow, I say "bravo!"

How much does one of those fun little devices cost you?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anti-

It was only $79.00 on Amazon.....hooking it into my wireless network might be a bit of a challenge, we will see!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i think is a good toyz bro for keep safe the job, to be honest i want one also!!!
the clones look so healthy amd green, should be a serious!!!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer - love that real gangsta crip walk video lol ......thanks for stopping by.

Heading to Pebble Beach to chill for a day or two, going to Esalen and grab a hot tub overlooking the ocean and hit a phat one! Living in Cali is SO difficult, hawt women, GREAT weather, awesome weed and places like this to just chill;

picture.php

Dicomaco

Finally made it through all the pages, man lots of GREAT info in this thread. Gotta get me some of that reflectix hmm!

Thanks a lot for stopping by my thread btw mega, much appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get that Black Rose pheno, I've also been looking for that one ever since I caught myself drolling over my keyboard over those pictures last year.
I saw that auction but man 200$ that's crazy! I can see how much you want it so if I get my hands on it one day I'll let you know.. and show pictures ;)
A bit disappointing that the green pheno is better but that seems to be a general thing.

Talking about purple, have you heard of "Killing Fields" ? It's by that breeder that you can for some reason not mention on IC, anyways it's purpler than purple.
I'm vegging 4 girls as of now, chances are 70% of getting a purple/blue, so I'm very exited about that! Still, but green pheno is also supposed to be the best, according to reports.

I know what you mean with 'people are like sheep', here people will pay extra for anything that's different, even if it sucks hah!
Even if a bag of weed looks like shit, people are willing to pay more if it has a fancy name, or even if the price is higher than usual, "because expensive must mean AWESOME" :laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dico;

Yeah I went and checked out that "Killing Field" it's on my next to get list after the Grape Diesel. "He who cannot be named"....has some nice genetics, I won't say anymore for fear of the :ban:"ban hammer"

Relectix is not my idea, I was turned onto it by Bobblehead and DHF, but it is all over my room now. In fact the only reason I am doing as well as I am is directly related to Bobblehead and DHF suggestions and help along with many others here in the vertical thread, Laylow, Aerohead, Shcrews etc (forgive me if I forgot anyone).

Ok question to everyone: I am running into some pretty high PG&E (Electricity) bills it is up to $740.00 a mos now! Ok here is my heavy wattage users;

3200 watts (the (2) 1,000's are on a 240volt line, magnetic ballast), and 2 are 600's digital ballast
1 35 pint de-huey
2 110 volt fans that oscillate
1 - 1150 CFM exhaust fan
1 - 435 cfm intake fan
NEW - 1 Portable A/C unit with built in de-huey, I think this is drawing about 1,000 watts

Should I go to a flip-flop or will I loose to many lumens, when I do the calculation for appropriate wattage for my room size... 3,200 watts is exactly what I need? I thought of going to (4) - 600's but I think it will effect bud size and hardness that I get with the 1Kers?

Any thoughts? our electricity is CRAZY fookin expensive here??

Thank you

Mega

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow mega that is a very nice garden u have there. So where did u get that cool ac unit. I need to get me one for my heat problem.

Dicomaco

Dico;

Yeah I went and checked out that "Killing Field" it's on my next to get list after the Grape Diesel. "He who cannot be named"....has some nice genetics, I won't say anymore for fear of the :ban:"ban hammer"

Relectix is not my idea, I was turned onto it by Bobblehead and DHF, but it is all over my room now. In fact the only reason I am doing as well as I am is directly related to Bobblehead and DHF suggestions and help along with many others here in the vertical thread, Laylow, Aerohead, Shcrews etc (forgive me if I forgot anyone).

Ok question to everyone: I am running into some pretty high PG&E (Electricity) bills it is up to $740.00 a mos now! Ok here is my heavy wattage users;

3200 watts (the (2) 1,000's are on a 240volt line, magnetic ballast), and 2 are 600's digital ballast
1 35 pint de-huey
2 110 volt fans that oscillate
1 - 1150 CFM exhaust fan
1 - 435 cfm intake fan
NEW - 1 Portable A/C unit with built in de-huey, I think this is drawing about 1,000 watts

Should I go to a flip-flop or will I loose to many lumens, when I do the calculation for appropriate wattage for my room size... 3,200 watts is exactly what I need? I thought of going to (4) - 600's but I think it will effect bud size and hardness that I get with the 1Kers?

Any thoughts? our electricity is CRAZY fookin expensive here??

Thank you

Mega

Trust me you won't regret taking a look at that place, KF is going make you very happy I think!

Grape Diesel, that sounds yummy haven't heard of it what are the genetics behind it?

Man that's one hell of an electrical bill, and I thought mine was big :S
I can't answer your question, but I'll be listening, I've thought of flip flopping lights as well, but I don't have enough knowlegde to judge how it will effect yield..

Kroggi

I dont know if its just me, but something on page 9 makes my browser freeze up.
I cant view it, each time i do, it locks up... Hm ?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#1Cheesebuds - The A/C unit was a Costco unit I traded a guy 1/3rd lb of Bubba Kush (outdoor) and I also got some teens and cash lol it was a great deal it's over $300.00 at Costco.

Laylow - My "FLOWER" room dimensions are about 9' x 11' but 2.5' of that is behind Panda wall for my reservoir and my de-huey and assorted bit's n bobs.

Sgt. Stendenko - Thank you sir and thanks for stopping by, hi praise coming from you!

Kroggi - Sorry I have no idea what on pg #9 is causing your lockup?

Dicomaco - Grape Diesel is from Reservation Labs - Bobblehead grew it out and it looked just sick ...unfortunately Res's seed's are some of the most expensive genetics anywhere, I have to admit KF's price is certainly a plus too

I think I am going to ask Bobblehead about flip-flopping my bulbs to see if that might lower my electricity bill! PG&E has a way to get reduced power(CARE program) BUT you have to present bank statements to prove income and I had been driving and my income went up so I was not allowed to continue with the CARE program (damn it cut my bill in half), and I am just not going to falsify income statements or doctor up bank statements to qualify I just don't feel comfortable doing that.

Latest posts

Latest posts