What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Mega was your buddy hanging with this dude?

http://www.webpronews.com/drunk-guy-calls-911-to-report-broken-iphone-2011-11

You got to play the tape at the bottom too. It's about pot brownies.

IC,

One of my best friends is a 911 operator in Florida, we used to play EQ together for 5 years ( yes I'm a tech geek, but I'll pown ur ass with my Necro), he used to tell the damn funniest stories....lol good memories!

Btw I don't play EQ anymore just WoT, World of Tanks watch out for a bad ass Panzerjager':bump:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My wife has the ring tone with the women who was attacked by a wart hog and the husband calls 911. Funny as crap.

I see your tunnel got busted with 14 tons down south. Guess losing that runner in Illinois was not a bad thing.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAMMIT, THEY GOT MY WHAREHOUSE!

Note: that was a joke. Sounds like somebody didn't get paid and dropped a dime. Hmmmm maybe some primo wharehouse space will become available....(the gears start to turn)

============================================

Sheriff's deputies seize more than 130 pounds of marijuana in Watsonville following anonymous tip

By JESSICA M. PASKO
Posted:*11/19/2011 01:30:24 AM PST

Click photo to enlarge

Sheriff's deputy April Skalland displays a 10-pound bag of marijuana...

SANTA CRUZ -- The Sheriff's Office seized more than 130 pounds of marijuana and $67,000 in cash from a warehouse in Watsonville on Wednesday afternoon after an anonymous tip.

It's being described as one of the biggest pot busts the office has seen in recent years.

Members of the narcotics enforcement team executed a search warrant at a warehouse on the 600 block of Rodriguez Street, where they found a high-level marijuana-growing operation.

Dozens of bags of marijuana were recovered, all packaged in 1-, 2- and 10-pound vacuum-sealed packages labeled with the names of different types of hybrids of the plants, such as "Frankenstein", "Blissberry" and "OG Skywalker." The investigators also seized packaging materials, commercial grade-scales and a commercial bank-grade money counter.

"This was a huge operation," deputy April Skalland said Friday at a press conference announcing the bust.

She said it was the biggest bust she'd ever seen.

Detectives said the seized marijuana has an estimated street value of more than $1 million. A single pound of marijuana can sell for as much as $2,500 to $3,500, they said.

"The investigations unit did a phenomenal job," said Skalland.

When officers raided the warehouse, they found Karl March, who is believed to have been living in the warehouse, and Lloyd Harmon, a 25-year-old Santa Cruz resident. The $67,000 in cash was found in what was March's bedroom.

March has previouslyserved time in prison, according to Skalland, but she did not immediately know what he'd been convicted of.

Harmon and March, 30, are charged with possession of marijuana for sales, cultivation of marijuana and sales of marijuana. The two were arraigned on the charges Friday. Harmon bonded out of jail, but March remains in jail with a $105,000 bail.

Given the immensity of the growing operation, detectives are continuing their investigation and more arrests could be made in connection with the case.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Man they are getting every one that lives by you. Anonymous tip huh. Me thinks you are trying to get the price up in Cally.

bobblehead

Veteran
bro, with all your goods getting snatched up lately... I was thinking you should spend your cash before it's seized... and get one of these for $12,500... That should push your outdoor season to the next level.
5Q05U65P23kb3m23oebah04ce2abc3e70153a.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It would be the ultimate sea of green. All those cola's 20 feet tall. You wouldn't have any friends that were not in jail though. No big deal just buy some more.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell I'm gunna ave 20 footers with my 200 gallons smarties I'm gunna run next spring...remember kids..."Go big...or go home"

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
OOOOOHHHH man, I really wanna grow monsters outside :(.....I really need to move to a med state. Hopefully that will be possible after I graduate.

Hey mega, how is the construction industry doing out there? Getting my degree in architecture in May, but I am gonna have to work under a licensed architect for a few years before I can sit for my test. Also thinking of maybe doing some extra schooling out there to get certified for all the seismic forces that they dont teach us here in NY.

KEEP IT GREEN BROTHER!

aod

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
IC,

One of my best friends is a 911 operator in Florida, we used to play EQ together for 5 years ( yes I'm a tech geek, but I'll pown ur ass with my Necro), he used to tell the damn funniest stories....lol good memories!

Btw I don't play EQ anymore just WoT, World of Tanks watch out for a bad ass Panzerjager':bump:
Lol, I played Evercrack for 4-5 years also. I ebayed my shaman for $800, even after WoW was out for a year...
Ever since I started growing I have not had the time or desire to play video games. Might be a different story this winter though.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
OOOOOHHHH man, I really wanna grow monsters outside :(.....I really need to move to a med state. Hopefully that will be possible after I graduate.

Hey mega, how is the construction industry doing out there? Getting my degree in architecture in May, but I am gonna have to work under a licensed architect for a few years before I can sit for my test. Also thinking of maybe doing some extra schooling out there to get certified for all the seismic forces that they dont teach us here in NY.

KEEP IT GREEN BROTHER!

aod

The construction industry sucks moose balls out here. I used to manage 50-70 empolyees for a multi-million dollar company, now I have been back on the roof doing installs for the last 3 years, making a third of what I used to make.
But I guess you would hear that from a lot of places this day and age. So I guess it's who you know...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AOD Bro, I'd love to see you come out here but to be perfectly honest, where I live the unemployment rate ïs over 10% still and construction is really non existant....I can swing a dead cat and hit dozens of unemployed peeps who once worked in some way in or supporting the construction industry...it is just totally dead. I myself hold a Architectural Drafting and Cad/Cam degree that is worthless.

I'm so sorry to be a downer, but you deserve the truth.....

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
I figured brother, shit blows. Luckily I have family/friends out here that do not know their ass' from their elbows, so I stay somewhat busy haha.

keep it green homey.

aod

mrheadie

i also heard the same on cali's construction industry. one of my bros from out east went with his company to mendo fort bragg area to do a 7 year state soil clean up project (mostly removing fuel tanks and earth and replacing with clean earth). after 2 years the state payed his company in I.O.U.'s! i didnt believe him until the whole the crew was back east and i talked to others that backed what my boy told me. they have since been payed and finished the project, but it sounds like things havnt improved out there at all. good luck AOD (arghhh, another architect!!! jk.) . try the dc area. seems all my bros have fed work in the dc area (funny how they have $ to spend). fed work pays GREAT too, but they drug test regularly.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AOD, ALSO Minot, ND is exploding due to the fracking oil explosion..unfortunately it is in North Dakota....brrrrrrr but you can make $ 100k a year easy IF you can find a place to live and shower and eat.