What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
US Veg shots

US Veg shots

Ok gang the Ultimate Strawberry Diesel is DAH SHIT , these little bitches are taking off, the Abusive Dog also is barking up a tree......... LMAO omg bwahahaha I made a funny!:laughing:

Enjoy;

picture.php

You will notice NO YELLOW LEAVES, the problem I had 2 weeks ago has disappeared totally, like I suspected it would!:smoky:

picture.php

Grow my bitches...grow!:watchplant: Notice the USD has it's own unique structure which I think Bobble talked about a while back, it is very interesting especially in it's leaf structure.

picture.php

Btw Dkgrower - their are no mites on the plants...at least none I can find with my magnifying glass last night??? So I am not sure what you think you saw in the pictures but thanks for pointing it out as I did go down and take a good look.

Take care all, lot's of real good stuff happening, forming ANOTHER business lol......busy ..busy...busy!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
mega.... just banging it out.....like a bigballer.... U got style and steel....
and YES...sir that Abusive Dog is BADASS..... and then sum

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yort = your embaresing this "mature" old mountain dude (read on the long side of 40).......

I'm actually just trying to make a living in a very hard economy and provide "affordable" med's to a few patients and then get the rest to the market and a competitive price. The thing I like th emost is employing others and putting money in their pockets because we HAVE to get this economy back on it's feet and the politicians certainly are not going to do it.

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

madalasatori - thank you also please drop by again and share your thoughts with us.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looking good...

looking good...

props on the new bulbs, i love Ushio! are you running digi ballasts?

i would love to *find* a cut of that USD sometime ,wink wink

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Believe it or not I use old magnetic ballast's ...damn things won't die, when they do I am going to digital.

Dude ... I think someone can " hook you up" wink, wink, knowing nod, thumbs up, etc......lol. I think your going to probably want a cut of the Abusive Dog from HOL too, I have a sneaking suspicion it is going to RAWK!!!!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Believe it or not I use old magnetic ballast's ...damn things won't die, when they do I am going to digital.

Dude ... I think someone can " hook you up" wink, wink, knowing nod, thumbs up, etc......lol. I think your going to probably want a cut of the Abusive Dog from HOL too, I have a sneaking suspicion it is going to RAWK!!!!

fuckin A man, i need some good genetics, havent had any since losing my other spot this summer.

i ran one mag ballast in my flood/drain room this cycle, and 3 digi ballasts... the plants and buds underneath the mag ballast didnt even compare.. I can literally see the difference in brightness from the bulbs.

if you're gonna use those tanks, at least make sure to get the capacitor changed every 12 months, you really lose lumens otherwise

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
USD's are lookin great, Mega. I'm sitting on a pack or two of those so I'll be watching yours to see what's in store.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We started chopping the flower room today, took some Mango, Tangerine Haze and some UK Cheese....when I return I will have some dried flower shots. I have been just incredibly busy with new ventures and opportunities so I am not updating this as much as I used to but we won't be busy forever!

And......Arminus and I might have a huge surprise for you kids out their, stay tuned for some amazing things!:smoke out::smoker:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
We started chopping the flower room today, took some Mango, Tangerine Haze and some UK Cheese....when I return I will have some dried flower shots. I have been just incredibly busy with new ventures and opportunities so I am not updating this as much as I used to but we won't be busy forever!

And......Arminus and I might have a huge surprise for you kids out their, stay tuned for some amazing things!:smoke out::smoker:
That Tang smells just like what the astronauts drink, well before it started drying... The Mango is so yummy smelling, I can't wait til this shit dries and is smoke-able!
Chomping at the bit waiting for our "special" delivery. Hopefully, I can get a tracking number tomorrow and will be making "magic" all weekend!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot to get you some of the "Cheese", it's awesome also!

Ok .......who cut the cheese?...bwhahaahhaahahah

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta jump on the road for 2 weeks again, but when I get back I know I will have a lot of finished product shots and possibly some final weights, I am REALLY excited about this next run it is ONLY going to be 3 strains, actually 2 strains, Ultimate Strawberry Diesel and Tangerine Haze and (3) individual Abusive Dog tester plants.

And the NEXT run we are going to pop the much anticipated, Heath Robinson himself sent me these (omg, omg OMG)....the Black Rose will be grown, oh yeah baby and I might try my hand at a little hobbyist cross with it.

Take care and enjoy the photo below;
picture.php

picture.php

so yummy!
picture.php

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Gotta jump on the road for 2 weeks again, but when I get back I know I will have a lot of finished product shots and possibly some final weights, I am REALLY excited about this next run it is ONLY going to be 3 strains, actually 2 strains, Ultimate Strawberry Diesel and Tangerine Haze and (3) individual Abusive Dog tester plants.

And the NEXT run we are going to pop the much anticipated, Heath Robinson himself sent me these (omg, omg OMG)....the Black Rose will be grown, oh yeah baby and I might try my hand at a little hobbyist cross with it.

Take care and enjoy the photo below;
picture.php

picture.php

so yummy!
picture.php

Wow! That shit looks amazing. If you grow anything close to that, you NEED to get some colloidal silver and make some feminized seeds to keep that bitch around. (So I can come and get some from you.) :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
What's good mega, can't wait to see what you get out of those 2 green baggies :) I have a couple V3's that I pooped waiting in the wings for a spot in the bloom tent... Aldo have some black rose seeds the couple I popped were males and unfortunately I didn't have the space or time to cross them to anything.

Latest posts

Latest posts