What's new

Meeting an American woman?

BudWiz

Hi!
I have allways been in love with the american way of life and allways loved american women! But i´ve gotten more and more serious about this and now i wonder?
How do i meet an american woman? I live in sweden and would like to meet someone soon. Is there any good american dating sites? because it would take a while to save up to a trip over to the U.S.

Sorry if my english iisnt that good.

/
BW

T

The Strain Man

meeting women in america is just like what Al Pacino said in scarface " In this country you get the money first then you get the woman"

Green lung

Veteran
You like fat chicks?

Thats about 80% of american woman nowadays.

They could keep you warm in your cold winters though.

K

KSP

football-girl-sweden.jpg

Khao

You don't need to be rich. Women in general, although this is especially true of American women.... love confidence. You don't need to be king shit, you just need to act like you think you are... without coming across as "cocky". It's a fine balance. Good luck.

Sandnut

Dude you've watched too much american pie, swedish girls > american girls in general hands down.
but if you wanna hit the jack pot hook up with a brazilian one, their like an all-in-one deal, ass, tan, you name it

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck budwiz but Im moving this to the tokers den, this isnt a dating forum. I try to keep this forum from being a meat market. I hope you understand. Like I said, Good luck :D

I think you're deluding yourself having watched too many American movies. Upon coming here you'll see that instead of the Megan Foxes and Scarlett Johanssons you expected you're greeted with a nation of fatties. Not to mention since this country follows a sick anorexic standard of beauty they will have a bunch of other issues. I've been to very many European (been to Sweden twice) and Asian countries and the difference (in weight) is staggering. Whereas in America it's around 40% fat chicks in Europe its more like 5%-10%. The best way to find one of the few "diamonds in the rough" would be to find a congregation of pretty 20 year olds (hotties and some fat chicks tend to boast huge social circles of like minded individuals) and try to find the most worldly and open minded chick

I

Iron_Lion

Hey Budwiz, if you're going to go the internet route just watch out for S.I.F's aka secret internet fatties.
This image will explain in futher detail.

MySpacecrop.jpg

I think this is just a case of the grass is always greener on the other side. Also remember, the amount of american hotties you find might also correlate to geographic location i.e higher concentration of hotties in say L.A, then there would be in amish country pennsylvania.

But in all honesty, there is probly way more hotties over in europe then there is in the USA these days. I notice alot of american women dont take care of themselves and most wouldnt take care of you either in a relationship. I dont come across too many girls that I would stop and say DAMN thats a hot body, most are barely f*ckable at best.

D

DiiZZii3

My friends sisters are all suprisingly available. give them a call at 867-5309
fat_girls.jpg

T

TrichyTrichy

is the one on the left 'holding up' the one behind her?
thanks for eyebleeds :laughing: