What's new

Meeting an American woman?

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
images

A Swede wants to meet an American woman.

This has to be a troll.

What is it that appeals to you so much about them? The fat asses? lowest net IQ's in the West? Cynicism at-large? Perhaps the demand for equality while still whining about chivalry? The inability to even pretend to care about things beyond money and status?

I know somebody who ain't gettin' any... :laughing:

BudWiz

This has to be a troll.

What is it that appeals to you so much about them? The fat asses? lowest net IQ's in the West? Cynicism at-large? Perhaps the demand for equality while still whining about chivalry? The inability to even pretend to care about things beyond money and status?

A troll? because i wondered about the best way to find an American woman? lol. All i wanted were some tips. And i got ém the first days in my inbox.

All american women is´nt fat, and all american women are not stupid, I dont see why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. People think different about these things.

/BW

Bettysmith

This has to be a troll.

Chalk it up to the lust for a foreign woman. She's not from here, so she must be different and intriguing, no?

There are plenty of beautiful, awesome American women. The same can be said for any other country. A person is a person, location makes no difference.

ambition

I get laid, thanks.

It was clearly meant to be intentionally ridiculous in its' generalization; a joke of cliche.

En masse, everything I said I do actually believe, but that's obviously the result of a myriad of sociopolitical events. You'd have to be a shockingly dumb human being to believe that to literally be true of every woman in an entire nation.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
picture.php

Vato maybe a doll would be best at first that's how I got my first experience with a american la chica.

rambone

We've got some beautiful women over here, personality wise and physically, but you have to sift through a bunch of duds; It's probably the same for women seeking men...

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Ok Brother,as promised in my earlier thread,I got her all boxed up postage paid.She should arrive in about a week.I hope I put enough air holes in that box.:)

Sandnut

picture.php

I heard Iranian chicks are hot. you know what they say, "if theres grass on the field play ball"

Latest posts

Latest posts