What's new

Meet your Meat. Video in video section.

G. Sensi

Blood type A vegan folk are bad to claim moral superiority, even to be puzzled as to why people would stoop so low as to eat another creature. Or claim that they are here to defend poor defenseless creatures with no voice of their own...

The opposite does not hold true...
Vegans seemingly take every opportunity to subtly degrade and insult omnivores, and have a built in resentment of them... I would even have to consider a large segment of the vegetarian population bigoted and prejudiced. Especially when they equate eating meat with prostitution cannibalism or murder.
How you doing GH?

Im gonna assume that that was for me... I will apologize for the 2nd time today for using the analogies of prostitution and Murder to make a point, but what I said is being taken completely out of context...

I just want it to be clear, I am NOT equating meat eating with the Murder of human life or Prostitution... And I most certainly was never calling anyones family whores or threatening them in any way!

All I was saying is that these are 2 things humans have engaged in for an extremely long time, and if someone is going to say 'we've always eaten meat' or anything along those lines as a reason for continue doing it, its not a valid reason... How long we do something, doesnt make it 'right'... thats all I was trying to put out there...

And its not a self-reighteousness or moral superiority... I know im far from being a bigot... Im not sittin here spoutin off PETA-this or 'Save Babe the pig'... But come on, the conditions some of these animals grow up in, and the torture they are subjected to is horrendous...many of you have said it too, it is WRONG and there is no need for them to be subjected to it...

I spoke in error a few posts back by saying I'm Vegan... it was just for convenience sake... Im technically Ital and I do eat small amounts of fish... So its not about save all the animals and me being intolerant of anyone... I made the choice a few years back to be conscious of any and everything I put in my body... From Food to medications to Alcohol and even Soda...

I was born with less health than most people in this world... and then got shit on even worse by Life and as a result and Im goin to die early... But I realized (actually thru Ganja) that I got to take back some control over my life and not speed up the process by killin myself with pure filth... I changed, and I could very quickly see the difference it made... For alot of Vegetarians/Vegans/Italists what ever you wanna call them, its not just a self-righteousness but a self preservation and self-impowerment...

Most of this world seems to prefer to just not give a fuck... about themselves or other living things... I do have a problem with people who have no respect for life... or think that they are in someway above other living creatures...

Can I ask you why you decided to go veg when you did?

-G

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
;2822604 said:
Blood Type O...with Blood Type O produce a lot of hydrochloric acid in their stomachs, and it is this great abundance of stomach acid that allows them to digest animal protein favorably. And, because their digestive systems already contain a lot of stomach acid, they should avoid drinking coffee, since coffee will cause them to produce even more stomach acid, and this tends to make them prone to peptic ulcers, especially if they are constantly under a great deal of stress. They should drink more green tea, instead of coffee...

who wrote this article? they are talking out of their butt... specially when they suggest green tea instead of coffee... fact is, it is very well known that green tea easily irritates the gastric mucus protecting the digestive system. and adding meat to an already acidic stomach will increase the acidity, not necessarily helping gastric functioning.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
How you doing GH?

Im gonna assume that that was for me... I will apologize for the 2nd time today for using the analogies of prostitution and Murder to make a point, but what I said is being taken completely out of context...

I just want it to be clear, I am NOT equating meat eating with the Murder of human life or Prostitution... And I most certainly was never calling anyones family whores or threatening them in any way!

All I was saying is that these are 2 things humans have engaged in for an extremely long time, and if someone is going to say 'we've always eaten meat' or anything along those lines as a reason for continue doing it, its not a valid reason... How long we do something, doesnt make it 'right'... thats all I was trying to put out there...
but the argument is not merely 'amount of time'. Homo sapiens are what we are in large part from our omnivorous diet. We were eating meat and fish long before prostitution or murder were even concepts. Evidence indicates that we would have never been able to conceive of prostitution or murder as criminal, had our brain capacity not increased (coincidentally during the time when our diet was high in seafood protein and fatty acids) to its current size.
And its not a self-reighteousness or moral superiority... I know im far from being a bigot... Im not sittin here spoutin off PETA-this or 'Save Babe the pig'... But come on, the conditions some of these animals grow up in, and the torture they are subjected to is horrendous...many of you have said it too, it is WRONG and there is no need for them to be subjected to it...
I agree 100% that factory farming is wrong. I also know that one can include meat in their diet that was not raised in this fashon.
I spoke in error a few posts back by saying I'm Vegan... it was just for convenience sake... Im technically Ital and I do eat small amounts of fish... So its not about save all the animals and me being intolerant of anyone... I made the choice a few years back to be conscious of any and everything I put in my body... From Food to medications to Alcohol and even Soda...
Fish is a much wiser source of animal protein and oils than beef pork or chicken. I am trying to shift my diet more toward that of more fish, and less land animal, though I will still have the odd steak now and again. One of the common elements in the diets on centenarians is fish.
I was born with less health than most people in this world... and then got shit on even worse by Life and as a result and Im goin to die early... But I realized (actually thru Ganja) that I got to take back some control over my life and not speed up the process by killin myself with pure filth... I changed, and I could very quickly see the difference it made... For alot of Vegetarians/Vegans/Italists what ever you wanna call them, its not just a self-righteousness but a self preservation and self-impowerment...

Most of this world seems to prefer to just not give a fuck... about themselves or other living things... I do have a problem with people who have no respect for life... or think that they are in someway above other living creatures...
I eat meat, but also respect life... the two are not mutually exclusive.

Can I ask you why you decided to go veg when you did?

-G[/QUOTE]PETA films.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
who wrote this article? they are talking out of their butt... specially when they suggest green tea instead of coffee... fact is, it is very well known that green tea easily irritates the gastric mucus protecting the digestive system. and adding meat to an already acidic stomach will increase the acidity, not necessarily helping gastric functioning.

actually, I am blood type O and green tea bothers me nowhere near as much as coffee... unfortunately I am not addicted to green tea, lol...

Also, Eating a large steak causes me relatively no gastric distress compared other things... peanut butter for example, or cereal...

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Well actually... according to the Holy Book all Christians follow... Genesis 1:29 says exactly the opposite...
acts 10:
11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Well actually... according to the Holy Book all Christians follow... Genesis 1:29 says exactly the opposite...

Gen 9:3
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran

Romans 14:2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. (or in NIV: One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.)

G. Sensi

Romans 14:21??

It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall.

G. Sensi

By the way Im in no way using the Bible to prove anything...

As a Black man, Im not even supposed to be able to read it...

Im really just goin back and forth with you... :D

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Exodus 12:8
They shall eat the flesh that night, roasted on the fire; with unleavened bread and bitter herbs they shall eat it.

G. Sensi

Daniel 1:11-16??

11 Daniel then said to the guard whom the chief official had appointed over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, 12 "Please test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink. 13 Then compare our appearance with that of the young men who eat the royal food, and treat your servants in accordance with what you see." 14 So he agreed to this and tested them for ten days.

15 At the end of the ten days they looked healthier and better nourished than any of the young men who ate the royal food. 16 So the guard took away their choice food and the wine they were to drink and gave them vegetables instead.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Daniel 1:11-16??

11 Daniel then said to the guard whom the chief official had appointed over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, 12 "Please test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink. 13 Then compare our appearance with that of the young men who eat the royal food, and treat your servants in accordance with what you see." 14 So he agreed to this and tested them for ten days.

15 At the end of the ten days they looked healthier and better nourished than any of the young men who ate the royal food. 16 So the guard took away their choice food and the wine they were to drink and gave them vegetables instead.
I know, right... It was considered as proof that god worked miracles... It was very odd then for people who did not eat meat to be healthy...

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Romans 14:1-3

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
OOhhhh... here's a really good one....

1 Timothy 4:1-5
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.

G. Sensi

Romans 14:1-3

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another?
^So true...Peace Brothers :D

Close the thread! j/k!!!

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
actually, I am blood type O and green tea bothers me nowhere near as much as coffee... unfortunately I am not addicted to green tea, lol...

Also, Eating a large steak causes me relatively no gastric distress compared other things... peanut butter for example, or cereal...

blood o or not, green tea is not recommended at all when one has a gastric ulcer or high stomach acidity.

and although if one eats good quality meat without excess and is able to digest it well, it does not mean that the pH of the stomach acid of any blood type does not become more acidic after the consumption of meat.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
blood o or not, green tea is not recommended at all when one has a gastric ulcer or high stomach acidity.
So you are speaking as to a specific medical condition, where the author of the statement was speaking in general to type O people who have no ulcers or specific conditions which would warrant additional dietary changes. cool, thanks for clearing up that you and the author of the statement I posted were talking of two different situations altogether.
and although if one eats good quality meat without excess and is able to digest it well, it does not mean that the pH of the stomach acid of any blood type does not become more acidic after the consumption of meat.
Did the author ever claim it would become less acidic?
No, he claimed more acid dissolves meat better.
Thanks once more for clarifying that you and he are talking situations as different as apples and oranges....

You do know the reason the body accelerates acid production after eating meat? to more effectively digest it.... Hmmmmmmm :chin: