What's new

MEDICAL MARIJUANA GROW OP

dmt

Veteran
day 20 overall

day 20 overall

the plants have doubled, so shall their space.

ive angled the ends trays up stadium style to expose the shortest guys to the brightest light, and keep any excess nute solution down by the biggins cuz theyl need it. keeps the cubes damp relative to plants needs/size

Attachments

• DSCF1171.jpg
    DSCF1171.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1172.jpg
    DSCF1172.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 11

dmt

Veteran
ph ppm etc

ph ppm etc

i should note that my moms get 50% humdity, 1000ppm feed, then 1500ppm , then 1000 etc 20-30 celcius

i soak the clone cubes in the 1000ppm mother mix, and thats what they eat until they reach the buckets, where i pick it up tp 1100-1200 for vegging buckets. dont go over 1250ppm or risk stress, even with big guys.

in the baby/veg room the temp is 20-25 celcius with rh of 40-60% ph always at 5.6 and ppm 1000

pretty basic, d

bendoslendo

Hi there. I guess you didn't get the memo, but Green Crack should no longer be referred to as such. For the good of this excellent strain, it has been renamed Green Fluffy Bunnies. Please comply!

Yeah it from high times a few months ago, still a really good idea though. Let the revolution begin at ICmag, tell your friends!

But yeah, thats a sweet set-up man. Shouldn't the wires on the walls be shielded to though?

dmt

Veteran
28 days from mom

28 days from mom

so its been a lunar month pretty much, and the trays need flooding dialy now. this is a great sign that they are ready for their new homes.

i recieved a phone call this morning and the buckets with all the fixins are on order. so hopefully by wed il be building and sunday planting if all goes well.

heres all of them in their glory. ive stopped with the super thrive to keep them from stretching so fast. they are only in 3 inch cubes( the build is a week behind) and im wishing i used 4 inchers but, whatever, they will just explode that much more when the drip lines hit em. it gives any shorter ones a chance to catch up a bit over the next 5-6 days.

the west coast bubble haze are averaging 20 inches. some are 24 inches already, others are 18.

hence forth the cali green crack will be called cali chrizzle for medical purposes. they all average 20 inches. thay are extremely fast for an indica dominant variety. i recken its the sk#1 in the cross.

the kushes and blues are looking awesome, they just looked drwarfed next to the hazes and chrizzles.

the idea is to veg them a week in the buckets, then top them all and cull them to 8-16 branches, the n1 more week of veg then flower. im trying to keep it to 10 days, so maybe 5 days veg, then top, then 5 days recovery then flip, should do, d

Attachments

• day 28 from mom.jpg
    day 28 from mom.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 13
  • wcbh.jpg
    wcbh.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 10
  • cali crizzle.jpg
    cali crizzle.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 10
  • kush.jpg
    kush.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 9

wordtree

getting dense in there, nice canopy and even nicer lineup! Do you prefer to top your sativa dom plants? How does it affect yield n your setup?
best of luck fillin em out...that's the real deal OG, huh...you have any idea which cut it is (fire, sfv, larry, ghost, hells' angels etc hahaha)?

dmt

Veteran
its deifnitly the ha cut from what ive been told. most cuts bc gets from cali come via hippy stoners or ha lines.

when plants are topped i always notice an increase in bigger buds, almost no popcorn.

its all a matter of energy. keeping only the top 2/3 of each branch by harvest makes for popcornless meds.

the plants energy is directed equally to only a certain amount of branches once topped. eliminating any lower growth as well puts all the plants energy towards the britghest, most exposed buds. when scrogging i stick to 4 branches per plant, but this will be a vertical grow and i need the plants to go up just as much as out in this case.

as far as topping, i notice any variety ive grown short of a couple respond awesomre to supercropping, d

rooted

awesome dmt i can't wait to see this in full swing!

you've got me real excited about the blue widow, i've never seen nor smoked it, but a friend is flowering her right now and i'm sure he kept a clone, so....:D

i am impressed by your attention to detail, i bet the meds will be stellar

peace :joint:

dmt

Veteran
the rooms day 29 from mom

the rooms day 29 from mom

so i went out today to get a planting date, supply list and blueprinting. i might be building during the soltice. ive been pretty alienated from the gregorian calander and would confide i dont mind the work. plus we are already behind so this will gimme a chance to gain some ground.

the lights and tables are ready, now for buckets. the tables are 2 feet tall and they span the length of the space. 25 feet give or take.

there are 2 4 fan "swamper chillers" at the entrance of each room. hard wired to a cold water t joint in the plumbing. these will aid a 5 ton a/c that flips with the flip box and run in dark to maintain optimal enviroment. so each is set to run 24 hours a day.

thanks for the kind words, im very excited to help out on the project. if the rooms have no issues, the buckets should follow suit and vice versa. all the bases are covered so we'll see.

this is a prototype grow, one of many i have depending on plant numbers, start up budget, space. i like buckets becuase plants are a bit protected from dehydtration vs other nft type set ups.

im as excited as anyone else. ive just dialed a new recipe at my own place so it will be nice to see how she fares in the real world haha, d

Attachments

• DSCF1177.jpg
    DSCF1177.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1178.jpg
    DSCF1178.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1179.jpg
    DSCF1179.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1181.jpg
    DSCF1181.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 9

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
for "code" dont all these need to run thru a sleeve in the wall??
attachmentid=35413&d=1259993815[/IMG]

Yeah.. whats with that, I would have guessed that they would have put all those wires in conduit. Or at least run armored cable.

Exposed romex like that?.. hmmm..

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Dang.. I"m jealous..

I'm currently working on a growroom. And making it hospital white is the way to go. Lucky you had a nice clean space to work with.

The way I figgure it.. No surface should absorb light, _none_ and besides a clean floor is essential to a good grow room. Cant see dirt very well on a concrete floor.

Everything looks very pro.. I like it..

dmt

Veteran
as ive stated before, im just the room architect, not a firemarshall or tradesman. i have nothing to do with wiring and plumbing.

those wires are outside the room, if you look at the inside room pics, all wires are ran through 3/4" steel tube.

the fire marshalls only complaint at the moment is "there is too much enclosed cubic footage" for the warehouses floor space?

im an expert in hydroponics, not codes and politics.

i wish i had some striaght answers for you but my responsability is a high yield, high quality low cost system. i will be showing the card holders how to grow. they are the ones who hired the trades not me.

from what ive been told those wires are safe as long as they are outside the room. i cannot take any credit for the actual room, plumbing, cooling and electrical components. i just write out the blueprints and troubleshoot any "grow" issues.

looks like the inspector passed everything yesterday, so we will have 12 months till renewal, d

D

deepforest

Yeah.. whats with that, I would have guessed that they would have put all those wires in conduit. Or at least run armored cable.

Exposed romex like that?.. hmmm..

romex is fine to run open like that. electricians on this board have told me. if u go into ur attic thats how the romex is stapled to the studs and joists. its not like ur going to be walking around with a fork sticking it into the electrical lines anyways

dmt

Veteran
ive been told the only issue is in the actual grow space, that pvc or steel or whatever is used to run all the lighting and fans electrical, d

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
romex is fine to run open like that. electricians on this board have told me. if u go into ur attic thats how the romex is stapled to the studs and joists. its not like ur going to be walking around with a fork sticking it into the electrical lines anyways

Yes I understand that romex runs through the _interior_ of walls.
stapled to the studs or runs through via holes. And can be seen when the sheet rock is off

I commented on it because it looks like its on the _outside_ of the wall.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
as ive stated before, im just the room architect, not a firemarshall or tradesman. i have nothing to do with wiring and plumbing.

Chill.

A couple of us looked at it and we thought it was funny looking. Random bits of wire that looks like its run on the outside of the wall.
Just looking out for a fellow grower.

Thats all.

h&r

right I thought it was inside, just a question, didnt want to ruffle your feathers...

"there is too much enclosed cubic footage", what do they want you to do about that exactly? or did they just say it and go on and pass it?