What's new

MEDICAL MARIJUANA GROW OP

dmt

Veteran
so ive been approached by 3 people with medical licenses to set up and dial in their new space that theyve decided to use for these reasons:safety and security, over head savings like rent and other expenses. the landlord is on board for the cause, becuase it would probably be empty if not for this med pot strategy.

the pics are the code wiring used for the kilowatt bare bulbs we'll be using. only certified electricians and plumbers are hired for the job.
there are 2 rooms each about 13 times 25 times 10 feet. the jibrock is painted with white paint to add reflective and mold resistance, though i dont know how much it will help over time

Attachments

• DSCF1112.jpg
    DSCF1112.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1113.jpg
    DSCF1113.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1114.jpg
    DSCF1114.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1115.jpg
    DSCF1115.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6

dmt

Veteran
1 5 ton thermoplus runs 12 hours on in each room with lights on. the smaller "swamper" chillers stay on 24 hours a day to help the 5 ton for 12 hours, cool the veg bulb when flip switches, and cool at night when flowering for the dark period. 18 killawatts(3 rows of six) will run the length of the room, spaced equally for overall room distribution. the roof is simple, practical and very easy to add on or subtract from the lighting schematics. i would prefer to use 30 600w, 3 rows of 10, but the materials list was ready before i got involved. wall mount fans are space every 4 feet in between each dangling light on the walls for the lentgh, amd middles for the width respectfully

Attachments

• DSCF1119.jpg
    DSCF1119.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1122.jpg
    DSCF1122.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1126.jpg
    DSCF1126.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1128.jpg
    DSCF1128.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12

dmt

Veteran
my strains will be west coast bubble haze, cali green crack, and 3 blue widow and 3 silver skunks(the viper). i prefer bigger stretchier plants for supercropping and scrogging. afghanicas like kushes will work well too for pure indicas becuase of thier big stretch in the first 2-3 weeks of flowering.

the two trays on the left are the haze, the one on the right has the cgc and bw/ss.

i use a culling process when supercropping. i take 4 times more cuts then needed from the strongest branches of the moms. next i take the first 50% that root and seperate them. i double the lighting and see which ones "take off" and out grow their peers the fastest. this leaves me with the creme de la creme of elite vigorus cuts.once the "chosen ones' are selcted, i even take 10 extra just to make sure there is no stragglers. when super cropping, all plants have to be equal in size and vigour. lets say for sfatey sake every plant yields 16 ounces. if half the space has half ass cuts that yield hald their potential, u loose huge. even if 1 plant slows when it grows, thats 1/2 a pound lost overall, and that sux. i have found that a uniform garden gives the most efficient results, so thats what i strive for, especially when its medicine and peoples well being on the line.

the plants will be transplanted into 5 gallon buckets with 6 inch lid baskets from future harvest developement. i will profile the whole build so i wont describe anything without some pic action as the project evolves

Attachments

• DSCF1136.jpg
    DSCF1136.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1137.jpg
    DSCF1137.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 6

Looks very nice. Are you operating under the title of CO-OP? Must feel good knowing no electrical problems and plumbing leaks ahead having hired professionals! Best of luck to you. Will be watching!

dmt

Veteran
i wont be officially growing, im more systems management. ive done well with my own grow, and have showed it to some other card holders ive met over the years. it made the most sense to make a "co-op" of knowledge, equipment, space from the landlord and licenses.

dmt

Veteran
thanks to ic for all the great grows small and big to motivate me to do a grow journal. im very excited to help out on this one, well see how she gos. il be starting the buckets next week sometime i hope, keep yall posted. as you can see by the cieling wiring pics that there will be 3 rows of lights and 2 rows of plants. the last of the paint is being done this weekend, and the wiring hopefully. i wont have a key until the tradesman are done. im only in charge of growing and grow system schematics, the boarders, plumbers and electricians and the cobtractor dealing with city hall are to thank for this very clean and sfficient space. d

O

ogatec

are you sure 18kw is enough for 3 people? wouldnt want any patients to go without their medicine!

dmt

Veteran
the total is 36 kilowatts, 2 rooms times 25 times 13 times 10 feet. there will be 4 rows of 13 plants in total. i will be doing some r and d too. i room will be solarmax bulbs and the other hortilux. ive used every kind of bulb and these two seem to be my fave for plant specific. yield wise from phillips to solarmax i see little difference. but look and resin wise the blue hues and uv of plant specific bulbs bring out the best in the last 2 weeks. each room will share 1 200 gal res that sits outside the rooms in a hall that conncts both spaces for practicallity. 3/4 drain hose will send run off to the res. dont wanna get ahead of myself. il take pics and give thorow descripts as the project evolves, d

grwAer0

u must be very busy can not wait to see this, i wish i had the space to do such a project. good luck and subscribed.

dmt

Veteran
dude, i wish i had the space and the money too, im just the architect, not the bank haha, d

dmt

Veteran
day 15 over all

day 15 over all

this last full moon was madness, crazy aura around it, forget tech term?

first things first, happy cuppa herbal for the geeza haha

these are some of the clones ready for their first real feeding(post soak),

roots generally take 3-7 days to pop thru

Attachments

• DSCF1109.jpg
    DSCF1109.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1148.jpg
    DSCF1148.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1150.jpg
    DSCF1150.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1153.jpg
    DSCF1153.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 10

dmt

Veteran
day 15 overall

day 15 overall

cali green crack (not the 2 imposter beaster cuts) this is medicine, and must be respected as such at every turn. they say its 2 classic so cal classics, a skunk #1/cali affy) i gave out some testers and its a huge yielder of plump skunk buds with a beautiful orange bottom in the odor and tatse. burnt it smells alot like 1990 norhten lights with a soft dry fruit hue.

21 cubes from the previos set of pics is converted into 2 trays of 10/11 roots poppin and tops rockin, they need the space

3 trays turned 6 and go right under the light now with ppm/space increase

my favorite all around reflector. the adjustawing super spreader 600w. my veg table is just a 4/8 tables elevated 2 feet on 1/1 legs, this bulb never moves. it stays 2.5 feet abobe the boders of the table and spreades light brighter to the perimeter as right under it. such even and big illumination

Attachments

• DSCF1151.jpg
    DSCF1151.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1152.jpg
    DSCF1152.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1156.jpg
    DSCF1156.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1157.jpg
    DSCF1157.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 11

dmt

Veteran
day 15 over all

day 15 over all

a wink from the 5th dimension to our herbal community(wow i look buddered up)

this is sams skunk/haze. i would like to try to cross it with something to decrease some flower time and add density, if it pleases the court

just a shot of some bluebonic cuts i got from a designated grower, he claims it came from the rocky mountains, i believe him hence forth it shall be known as the rocky mountain bluebonic cut(rmbc) its a real stinker. really reminds me of of a pheno i rocked in 2000 of a big blue bean batch a kept for a year. really berry, but dry not sweet, maybe sweeter with resin haha

these are the cgcc(cali green crack cut) that rooted awesome but never made the cut 5 days ago

i got word this morning that the lights are being hung today, so progress is being made on the build side too, there realy is nothing like the feeling of a plan coming together, any plan

i would also like to make note that i spray everything in my growind spaces every 5-10 days for prevenative measures. it is a fungicide/pesticide/immunity and light enhancer all in 1 with penatrater(soon to be saturater) as its wetting agent

Attachments

• DSCF1160.jpg
    DSCF1160.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1162.jpg
    DSCF1162.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1163.jpg
    DSCF1163.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1154.jpg
    DSCF1154.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 9

dmt

Veteran
day 20 overall

day 20 overall

on average, my babies will usually double in mass evry 5-7 days growth stage dependant

all the trays with 10 and 11 plants will now be halfed into trays of 6 to make space for the evolving canopy. they havce already had another big feed in btween now and the last post

the sign of happy plants is new leafs pointing 90 degrees north. its signifies perfect conditions from ph to rh.

shoots will look like 2 skeletal hands in prayer, under optimal conditions.

Attachments

• DSCF1164.jpg
    DSCF1164.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1166.jpg
    DSCF1166.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1167.jpg
    DSCF1167.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1165.jpg
    DSCF1165.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 6

dmt

Veteran
day 20 overall

day 20 overall

it seems like ive mislabaled a tray very early on somewhere. the varieties are bubble haze, og kush, 1-2 blue widow, cali crack and none of the legendary viper cut(shit!). it was supposed to be the vipes trial bucket run

la's finest og kush. this cuts been here since at least 2000-2001. it didnt do well in bc's commercial sector due to the fact that they dont grow like typical beasters which gives an illusion of low yield. contrary to popular belief, this plant will easily yield 8-20 ounces with 14-28 days preveg before buckets and 10-14 days in buckets veg then 63 days bloom cycle. this is some of the kindest herb ive ever had a chance to grow/medicate with. ive heard alot of rumors about it being sativa dominant. i beg to differ. this cut is 100% cannabis afghanica

the blue widow(oops last pic) has the best of both parents. an all around 9-10 for growing, look, nose and smoke/high. awesome blend of 2 legends. dinafem held it down with this cross. id like to see a blueberry bx to it.

the cali crack(oops middle pic) is perfect for supercropping. extreme vigorus growth, tones of branches and bud sites. with a legendary dry orange citrus bottom of old school cali varieties. another all around keeper.

Attachments

• DSCF1168.jpg
    DSCF1168.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1169.jpg
    DSCF1169.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1170.jpg
    DSCF1170.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts