What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolldaddy

Thanks PH. I love this strain. I've run several Med-Man strains and I like them all, but currently I mainly run his headband which is an awesome strain. The bud is fire, it's dense and very resinous. And she is the fastest vegging plant I've ever ran. She's also got some horsepower in the smoke department. I'd like to have a sample tested but haven't got that done yet. I do know that M-man has taken some #1's with her testing hi in thc

Thanks for dropping in

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey daddy

Thanks for sharing. Have any Phb plant shots or bud shots/reports?

med-man

Rolldaddy

The Purp headband is another one of my faves. The pheno I have of her is very similar to my HB and she might be even more frosty plus she has more colors

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Looks dank Roll!! Would love to see some more pics! Tagged up on this one in hopes of more pics of your work!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts