What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats the average expected yield of a table with 8 plants of a kush variety?

hey bbb

2.5 per under very optimal conditions with the right kush

2,0 average per

1.5 per with mega muck ups

the really key is the quality. nothin beats it. ever. thats just mm tables

med-man

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Bought and installed the light defuse thingys. And installed a block for the cold air from the mini split...

Going to flush the plants for 24 hours. I use drip clean, but want to do a flush anyways. I will post a before and after ppm reading...

This is the stuff I use to disinfect the pumps, reservoir and hose, really anything that touches water. Distillers use this to clean their equipment and several growers I know use this to clean their stuff as well. Cheap and goes a long way. I scrub and clean everything,get rid of the water. Then use the sanitizer in a spray bottle. Spray everything, wait till dry, then fill the res...

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow my jaw is on the floor like everyone else's, great shit Krunch.

Quick ? as if you havnt got enough...when you say scrub and clean the res is that with bleach or just water and scrub brush.

Getting sick of bleach spots on all my clothes :D
other stuff i used was too foamy

Does the Stuff do fine with plastic totes(rez) and water pumps, stones, airline etc?

theother

Looking great, so krunch are u using a chiller on these? What temp are you running the room at? No real nft experience here, is it more temp forgiving then rdwc?
Bought and installed the light defuse thingys. And installed a block for the cold air from the mini split...
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55951&pictureid=1318705=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55951&pictureid=1318704=1]View Image[/url]

Going to flush the plants for 24 hours. I use drip clean, but want to do a flush anyways. I will post a before and after ppm reading...

This is the stuff I use to disinfect the pumps, reservoir and hose, really anything that touches water. Distillers use this to clean their equipment and several growers I know use this to clean their stuff as well. Cheap and goes a long way. I scrub and clean everything,get rid of the water. Then use the sanitizer in a spray bottle. Spray everything, wait till dry, then fill the res...
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55951&pictureid=1318703=1]View Image[/url]

Any feedback on the light diffusers? Know you just put them in here but are they something you had used before or gotten positive reviews on? It's the first time I have seen someone use them.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi the other

i have had reservoirs over 80 F in the past with no issue. its all about what your ppm

med-man

theother

hi the other

i have had reservoirs over 80 F in the past with no issue. its all about what your ppm

med-man

So in your opinion then nft has a higher solution temp comfort range then other fully immersed hydro styles? In your opinion mm what would be your target ec with a system like this? It looked like krunch was at about 750 so if that tri meter is calibrated @.5 then he's like 1.5 during stretch. I like the lower ec numbers, have no experience but I always had trouble believing the 2+ec in rdwc all the time was really helpful.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi the other

(sorry for thread jacking krunch!)

yes. the roots have full exposeure to oxygen. i woud gues his conversion is .7

so i would run 0.7 to root
0.8-0.9 to veg

then 1.0-1.3 peak

they can handle high nutes, but hotter spaces and hotter res means drop ec just in case.

krunchbubbles 1/2 strength bse ad full strength boosters is a perfect model. epecially for indicas and afghanicas. hybrids that grow long big buds usully can handle more ec but usually dont need it

med-man

whatthe215

Veteran
krunch that minisplit air blocker/diffuser is a great idea, nice thinkin! i've got buddies that that would do wonders for.

What temps are you running? I'm having an issue with my split cooling the room then it turns off and heat spikes to around 90 before it turns back on. I use adjust a wings as well. I can lower the temp on the AC, but then I pay huge electric bill and the temperature is lower than optimal for CO2. I run a perputaul harvest.

So is between 80 and 90 with 1200 ppm CO2 better or should I just air cool the lights and drop CO2 and run between 70 and 75 with air cooled lights?

If your grow works out then I'm going to try out those tables. I really love the concept and results so far, thanks for a great thread.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Wow my jaw is on the floor like everyone else's, great shit Krunch.

Quick ? as if you havnt got enough...when you say scrub and clean the res is that with bleach or just water and scrub brush.

Getting sick of bleach spots on all my clothes :D
other stuff i used was too foamy

Does the Stuff do fine with plastic totes(rez) and water pumps, stones, airline etc?

Just water and a scrub brush. ill pour a little of the disinfectant in there when I scrub. After I get rid of that water, I spray the disinfectant and let dry..

Looking great, so krunch are u using a chiller on these? What temp are you running the room at? No real nft experience here, is it more temp forgiving then rdwc?

Any feedback on the light diffusers? Know you just put them in here but are they something you had used before or gotten positive reviews on? It's the first time I have seen someone use them.

Room is running in the mid to high 80's right now. Water n the 70 degree range.
First time ive ever seen anyone use em, we will see!
80F rez temps? shhhiiitt i have had whole grows destroyed by slime even in the 70F zone.
Same here!

krunch that minisplit air blocker/diffuser is a great idea, nice thinkin! i've got buddies that that would do wonders for.
Stoner thinking..

What temps are you running? I'm having an issue with my split cooling the room then it turns off and heat spikes to around 90 before it turns back on. I use adjust a wings as well. I can lower the temp on the AC, but then I pay huge electric bill and the temperature is lower than optimal for CO2. I run a perputaul harvest.

So is between 80 and 90 with 1200 ppm CO2 better or should I just air cool the lights and drop CO2 and run between 70 and 75 with air cooled lights?

If your grow works out then I'm going to try out those tables. I really love the concept and results so far, thanks for a great thread.
90 with co2 is optimal! I would stick with it.

I'm also curious about that light diffuser. Have you measured the difference in temp from the hot spots with the diffuser?

Im curious to! Didnt take any reading but I can SEE the hot spots are gone...

Miraculous Meds

Why doesn't the deflector take away some of the effectiveness of the light? I mean I would think anything in front of the bulb would reduce the amount of light ur getting? Hows that work without effecting ur yield?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi miraulous

the trick is the spreader allows more even light and and brighter becuase you can get bulbs closer

med-man

krunchbubble

Veteran
Did a two day flush because I was to busy to change out the res..

Before the flush...

And after...

Found these at the hydro shop. Have 6 holes for the water to drip out of...

Perfect fit...

dekab247

tyou

tyou

Krunch,

Tyou for taking the time to do this thread. I am shit for skills at carpentry, and your words empowered me to try. A week or so back when I first saw this thread. I googled med man tables. Then watched the videos. Since that time. I have been able to speak to MM, and his words were kind, and with the thread, and the backing of some good people here. I am hoping soon to make a go at it. Have been a fan of your threads. As well I have learned a lot. Keep it up bro, and here's to an overwhelming trim job ahead...lol. Best to you...

Also Med Man thank you for your time, and help. I still have questions, but your thread helped immensely. ..D