What's new

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Pretty sure its the lights...

Ive only had one light on for the past three days because of this issue, the edges of the tables are not yellowing...

Double checked the ph with another meter that was just calibrated...

Roots look good, although not white because of one of the additives from Advanced made the res dark...

Only running 770 ppms total right now, not high at all...

What do I do?

Ditch the grow and start over and replace the bulbs with 600's...
Just replace the bulbs with 600's?

I freaking HATE 600's...

Meison

how about some 750 EL? not as good as 1000's but with the extra 10% on the balast you can run them at 825w still better than 600s!

RicoT

I have vert bulbs on Quantums at 75% with plants about a foot away, all the way around and no burning.. Got a canopy temp krunch? Crazy they burned that fast like that.. No bleaching first or anything?

how about some 750 EL? not as good as 1000's but with the extra 10% on the balast you can run them at 825w still better than 600s!
haha was typing the same…

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya

maybe just cut all the tops off

med-man

Mister_D

Veteran
I agree with med-man, just chop all the damaged tops, and keep rocking. Will definitely set you back a bit in the yield department, but less than starting over and losing weeks of growth. Also, readjust your air flow again so the heat from those reflectors is being moved away from the plant canopy as fast as possible, without beating up your plants of course. Personally I'd start with one of those 20" round metal fans (~50 bucks) blowing air directly across/at each row of hoods. Looks to me like the top of your canopy got too hot after you adjusted air flow from the a/c.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Confirmed that its the lighting...

I turned on a light at one end of the table yesterday and turned the other lights off. The side under the light yellowed alot since yesterday...

Odd this would all of a sudden happen....

Now when I walk into the room, it smells like decaying fan leaves....

Think i will change all the ballasts today to digitals and turn them down to 75%...

Still on the fence with starting all over...

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yo mon , I would just pull middle 1 of those 1000, 2 over a 4by 8 will kill it,..... 750 ppm week 3 flower ,may be a lil low ?, I usually running 1000-1250 ppm with MM rockstar , can I ask what additives r u using ,
goodluck'
TS

RicoT

I'd personally start over. But I don't know what you're relying on this crop for…

In a month you could be right back to where you are now, or about a week into flower. This crop will be another 1-5 weeks and will probably produce some shit you'll wanna sell for low or blast. But that's my .02..
Think if you'd stuck new clones in 2-4 days ago when you caught everything burnt.

Whatever you're gonna do make up your mind and get on it. The growth rates in these tables makes every day valuable IMO, especially when contemplating having to spend a lil time vegging again.

Best of luck krunch:tiphat:

theother

My thoughts too. I didn't want to say it though since I have no experience with them. But as KB said it also coincided with his ac/ air flow he changed too.

Some of the stretchy plants (like these) keep stretching till like 5 weeks, what I've found is that if you run out of head room the added heat makes the stretch worse, and a plant that I would expect to stretch 1 inch, will go 2.5 if it's getting close. Nature hates us. No idea if that's what happened here, I wasn't following close enough to know what week he's in, but it's a plausible explanation. I can't imagine a diffuser having that much of an effect on things good or bad.

Is it sadistic that I find a tiny bit of pleasure in someone with your experience having problems? :)

Seriously though, Ride that shit out! You can still pull off a good crop.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Is it sadistic that I find a tiny bit of pleasure in someone with your experience having problems? :)

Seriously though, Ride that shit out! You can still pull off a good crop.

No! I would too! :biggrin:

Im posting my problem to show that it happens to any of us. And the collective effort, can diagnose and eliminate this problem. Not only for me, but other people in future grows...

D

DapperDon

No! I would too! :biggrin:

Im posting my problem to show that it happens to any of us. And the collective effort, can diagnose and eliminate this problem. Not only for me, but other people in future grows...

I believe it is my collective opinion that you need to use a modified version of those MPB's and ditch the funny tables.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey krunch

cut em all down to 8 viable leads.
give em 7-10 days more veg
kick em then keep the best 4-6 branches per plant

you can save the grow like that imvho

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts