What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey krunch

wow how did i miss this thread? yikes

very smart grow. you didnt need me anyway.

good call on your feeding strategy dude. 50% base full boosters. especially with you kinds in there.

man you are going to have a bumper crop of trophy buds. i am really jealous i dont even have 1 table on the go. doing r/d with a lighting company this month though.

if you dont mind, i wouild like to recommend:

- pulling the screen as tight and wide as humanly possible
- making sure the brnches are really forced out wards as your room permits
- adding h202 @ 1.6 ml/liter every second day to the res

if you are on it or have done it or whatever, just wated to help

i feel honored you are banging these man! respect

med-man

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
hey krunch

wow how did i miss this thread? yikes

very smart grow. you didnt need me anyway.

good call on your feeding strategy dude. 50% base full boosters. especially with you kinds in there.

man you are going to have a bumper crop of trophy buds. i am really jealous i dont even have 1 table on the go. doing r/d with a lighting company this month though.

if you dont mind, i wouild like to recommend:

- pulling the screen as tight and wide as humanly possible
- making sure the brnches are really forced out wards as your room permits
- adding h202 @ 1.6 ml/liter every second day to the res

if you are on it or have done it or whatever, just wated to help

i feel honored you are banging these man! respect

med-man

:tiphat: Wow! From the man himself!! Im honored for your post and hope to replicate what you do...

Thanks for the tips!!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Im surprised, they drank over 40 gallons this week!!!

They are growing like fucking mad...

Going to strip the plants this week, just tops....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey krunch

these will beasts

if you dont mind i would ie to share something else?

i find my tables do best when the trellis is left 6 feet wide. then you can create side scrogging as well, as any shoouts growing around the perimiter can be trained sideways, then when too hevy upheld by the trellis. it alo helps to maintain the whole table tops canaopy as come 3-4 weks to harvest they will traiwreck all over the place

cant wait for more pics! thanks for the instagram add!

med-man

theother

hey krunch

these will beasts

if you dont mind i would ie to share something else?

i find my tables do best when the trellis is left 6 feet wide. then you can create side scrogging as well, as any shoouts growing around the perimiter can be trained sideways, then when too hevy upheld by the trellis. it alo helps to maintain the whole table tops canaopy as come 3-4 weks to harvest they will traiwreck all over the place

cant wait for more pics! thanks for the instagram add!

med-man
He's got his lamps set up a bit different than normal (which I like,they seem to be ducted differently) he's got the 4' running socket to tip and the broad dimension of spread is overlapping over the table. I wish this was more common, so much more par this way.

I don't think stretching the canopy on the bulb to tip side would be great, if it was the normal way though I would be with you, spread that shit out and lift the lamps.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great input

i also think the space constraint and aisle width is an issue

med-man

theother

great input

i also think the space constraint and aisle width is an issue

med-man

I just love that he's the first person I have seen set up a single isle the way I would. It doesn't really work if you are trying to air cool traditional xxl style hoods, but his seem to be able to be ducted in the proper pattern if he wanted to.

It's something I've complained about for years, was sad to see the ac/de set up the traditional way even though it could have gone either way. I'm not positive but I believe it was bulb life and increased airodynamics for cooling that made them go the way they did, but it's undesirable, the perimeter par is way better when combined.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Stripped the plants again today(third time), they needed it badly!!

Filled up a couple grocery bags...

To bring the whole trellis down a little bit in the middle, I used a plant yoyo hooked up to a 10lb weight and pulled on the trellis to my desired height...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Having issues with wind damage from the mini split. Have to fix that tomorrow, when I change the res...

I know im also going to have hot spot issues because the plants are fairly close to the bulbs. So I order several SunLight Systems Equalizers, to diffuse the hot spots a bit, they will be here tomorrow...

krunchbubble

Veteran
No joke or embellishment, this system by far is the most economical and makes the plants grow the fastest that ive ever seen....

Im shocked at the growth per day, how healthy the plants are and overall coolness of the system...

Next round, I would veg for only a few days and flower, vegging over a week is to long....

THIS system would be THE SHIT for clone providers. 8 plants in a 8X4 would produce close to 250 fat clones a week...

If this round goes without a hitch, im switching all my grow spots over to Med-Man Tables...

Only problem I have is the plants grow to much!

Been away, but glad to come back to this amazing thread.

Interesting how much shit med-man gets, considering his techniques provide these types of results.

Killin' it Krunch!

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

No joke or embellishment, this system by far is the most economical and makes the plants grow the fastest that ive ever seen....

Im shocked at the growth per day, how healthy the plants are and overall coolness of the system...

Next round, I would veg for only a few days and flower, vegging over a week is to long....

THIS system would be THE SHIT for clone providers. 8 plants in a 8X4 would produce close to 250 fat clones a week...

If this round goes without a hitch, im switching all my grow spots over to Med-Man Tables...

Only problem I have is the plants grow to much!

That's a hell of a endorsement since I think u have tried just about every way to grow lol...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i absolutely love the tables but i just cant wrap my head around the low plant numbers. i was planning something very similar but sea of green style. obviously the less plants the better from a general legal stand point but i cant help but think a sog would yield better. say 4 per square foot? slam the lights low, throw some co2 at them and flower away. either way amazing show bro!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bb

The roots need to hit the bottom and Matt out first. The reflective lid cover doubles growth rates. You will have a shit crop at 50 plants per lid. Or maybe no veg at all. But that would be less then optimal

med-man