What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oti$

Quik question, I'm at day42 ,and my Ss looks done, all trichz are cloudy, and they are swolen...im just wondering if I could expect mu h more swellage if I let them go another week. The one I took a few days ago due to nanners popping up all over the place was as finished as can be

O

Oti$

These 2 Ss are being run in a small area that I'm testing out a bunch of beans I bought last year, but with such a short flower time and the quality of the end product, I'm going take a bunch of cuts and monocrop one of my big rooms for production. I am pretty amazed by this freebie. It has turned out to be one of the best out of 1000s spent on seed last year

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey chevy

sorry for missing you on the poll. i will ahve to chage it for you

otis. wait till its cured. big yied. high quaity fast finish

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.