What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

woolybear

Veteran
Knew you'd be back medman!

I popped my remaining med man headband freebies and have them chilling under the leds. I'm going to flip my medman hydro tent very soon, as I've scrogger her into filling up the area nicely.

The rock star kush is a slow vegger. I put my rock star kush and silver skunk moms into flower a few weeks ago, have 4+ rooted cuts of each in beer cups for the next run.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wooly

thanks man. i am realizing me and coffee are not a good mix

awesome dude!

head-band will grow up to inches a day. under any circumstances. and big stretch on flower is no exception to that rule. so please keep tat in mind

rsk needs low nutes. same with ss or they will grow slow. rsk will stretch too as will some phenos of ss

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
hey wooly

thanks man. i am realizing me and coffee are not a good mix

awesome dude!

head-band will grow up to inches a day. under any circumstances. and big stretch on flower is no exception to that rule. so please keep tat in mind

rsk needs low nutes. same with ss or they will grow slow. rsk will stretch too as will some phenos of ss

med-man

great info! I've been vegging the rsk at around 160 ppm. Added some jack's bloom booster to the res to bring it up to around 240ppm; I'll be checking to see if thee's any burn on the leaf tips
picture.php

plan on adding the bloom booster once a week.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wooly

in e.c. it would be around 0.5-0.8

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
Day 26. Not much too report, things are going smoothly.

I notice the plant has a more pronounced berry smell this time around.

This is the nicest weed plant I've grown so far. Bud:

picture.php

Canopy:

picture.php

picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dude

Awesome. I notice cuts can be slightly different from original seeded mom's.

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
Hey dude

Awesome. I notice cuts can be slightly different from original seeded mom's.

med-man

I was thinking that as well, as I've heard that before. I think another factor is that this automatically watered hydro (med man table) is much more dialed in than the original run in coco, so I have a much happier plant!

I'm also taking notes this time and religiously following the med man nute schedule.

When handwatering in coco, it was so much more random for me. I love that with hydro I can see exactly how much my plants are eating.

Plus no medium to deal with. I have h2o2, SNS 244c and spinsosad to prevent/deal with bugs.

Plus, I got the obligatory 'first flooding incident' out of the way!

Thanks medman for the genetics i look forward to see how this compares to the 1st run.

I also have the three med man headbands on deck!

redlaser

Veteran
hey cecil

in every drop of water you will every use

10/ml liter for cleaning systems

30/ml liter for bugs and mildew

100/ml liter for bleaching rooms and equipment

aloh

med-man

Do you use 10/ml liter with all waterings and fertigations?

woolybear

Veteran
day 42 update. Tomorrow I begin flush and shock defoliation. In 7-10 days i'll start eh shock ripening.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow. You will have some nice bags soon

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do notice shock deflation best a day or 2 before shock flushing

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pic wooly

ya. her hash amd extract are unreal. in yield and taste/effect etc etc

cant wait to see more

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
quick report. took down the plant. OMG i hate trimming so much, glad i did the med man mass defoliation to make it go quicker.

Plan on hang-drying for 5-6 days, then into the freezer.

NOTE: THIS IS MY HUGEST HARVEST TO DATE!!!!

The buds from this plant completely filled my drying box plus an extra hanger. Previously the largest yield i had would fill maybe 1/3 of the box.

But shit trimming/harvesting is the worst. The smell is so overpowering at times. Elite genetics!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts