What's new

med-man brand beans

Rolldaddy

I have experience with several Med-Man Brand strains old and new, yet to see a single hermie. Some people just have to speak on what they don't have a clue about

dohboy

Males from a s1?

I'm still confused lol...

I asked a very specific question and got nothing but the run around and garbage,

I ain't going back to re quote my question just to get more mis information .

All the s1's and crosses I have made maybe I can be breeder too one day....

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im still confused as this was your answer to the lineage for your rockstar x silver skunk...

how did you make seeds of these cuttings? that was the original question

i didnt make the seeds. the grow did. bagseed.

med-man

I asked the same question on the first page of his other thread, the answer was that its the silver skunk clone pollinated by a bagseed male he found in some rockstar. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

O

originalogrower

Med man i picked up some kerosene kush. What would be your favorite strain that i should try?

C

c-ray

I asked the same question on the first page of his other thread, the answer was that its the silver skunk clone pollinated by a bagseed male he found in some rockstar. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Soma would be proud..

picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med man i picked up some kerosene kush. What would be your favorite strain that i should try?

the most "unique" kind i have is the silver skunk. the silver surfer is half hawaiian though too.

afghani hashplants dominate my mother spaces.

define what you mean please. i like everything i keep in the stable.

med-man

O

originalogrower

What would be your daily smoke? Something that stands out above the rest.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the stash

the stash

cool.

(top shelf) i hit the rock star kush, west coast sour diesel (kerosene), ladybugs bubba, purple head-band, purple pain killer, conkushion

(second shelf) bubble haze, sweet skunk, iss

(third) pain killer, keresene #1, kerosene #2, blueberry, silver surfer

some other stuff.

who needs food? when you are stacked? i always rotate with fresh stuff, then let other stuff cure at least 30 days in jars to finish em off.

med-man

Attachments

• th fridge march 29-13.jpg
    th fridge march 29-13.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 15
O

originalogrower

Nice fridge. Looks like you have a nice stash for a rainy day. I will look into the rock star or conkushion. I know a lot of people giving you a hard time around here. Give it time if you have the strains to back everything up it will come to a quick halt. Rez was given the same treatment when he first started selling seeds. Now a lot of people love his seeds.

D-Note

medman, how many weeks would you recommend to flower your silver skunk x rockstar cross? Coming to the ripen stage and starting to consider when flush should begin.

some of the phenos are outright garbage but a few are showing potential. time will tell. still noticing very low odour compared to my other genetics...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks dude.

its really all good. i gotta focus on me, and they on them.

all i know though. when my rock star kush crosses drop, povre sitos, lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
medman, how many weeks would you recommend to flower your silver skunk x rockstar cross? Coming to the ripen stage and starting to consider when flush should begin.

some of the phenos are outright garbage but a few are showing potential. time will tell. still noticing very low odour compared to my other genetics...

60-70 days.

the silver skunk isnt a beast. but i grew out 75 last summer outside. they were all nice and strong. i dont judge a kind till i bag and tag it, cure for 30 days.

how does the stalk smell when you rub em? you just looking for yield?
ss does not like nutes or soggy mediums.

got pics?

med-man

D-Note

will take pictures in the morning. 12 gal smartpots of coco. hear you on the nutes, seems like the ss dominant phenos really do not like much food, overfed a tad. the rockstar leaning phenos are more impressive. all my consumption is through bho, resin content and straight pungency is what im after.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the ss is for more closet grower/med growers. where quality is most important. i got tons of cheesy types with a great kush sweetness added to the mix.

i recommend growing out a 10 pack and finding a "keeper" for clone production.

do you mix up yer phenos, sepereate em or both.

i like salad grows from seed. that way my extracts are high in both thc and cbd. from the variance in specimens. reminds me of the morrocan pollem i used to love in holland,

med-man