What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man assualted by rcmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all charges dropped against the med-man

all charges dropped against the med-man

like i have been saying.

after not showing up for 10 court appearances, then losing a conditions trial, the hack crown finally dropped all the charges

time to take this shit to the next level!!!

med-man

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey med-man,,,,
onwards and upwards as always brother,,,,,
keep safe and well s2:tiphat:

fulltimehuman

good for you Med-man! As all police are mis-informed by lawyers, the police are actually risking their own well-being by doing this at the prompting of some lawyer? Really? 'the lawyer' says 'the law' says I can stop you and do whatever I want to uphold the 'public safety'. Well my next door neighbor said I could walk into a bank and take a few thousand bucks. Point being these police are PERSONALLY liable for their actions, not the lawyers who write little pamphlets telling cops what to do out of context of 'the laws'.
So good going, I'd not bother suing the crown sue that cop personally he did you harm, willingly, and that is never right. The more people do this to the 'wrong-doer' and not some corporate shield, they will act accordingly and think twice when in a situation like yours. Hell, north Carolina State DA sent out a memo telling all police to not have any property in their name, put it in a family members name. Because a man is PERSONALLY LIABLE for his actions, not the state. And they are abusing the public trust on the DAILY.
-thad

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you st Pierre joly rcmp for all my stuff back

200 short of the 700 they took. Can't even trust em with your health or money these days

med-man

Attachments

• IMG_20150731_165113.jpg
    IMG_20150731_165113.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 40

M.R.GT

Veteran
So what happened???

This is like a book with no ending. I know ya got your phones and cash back short $200.

But what about retribution?

Did the hero win??

Ya have to finish the story, or is this another " Never ending story.".

After digging through 12 pages of BS, Im waiting for the final verdict.

Peace
GT

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
m.r.gt

human rights tribunbal

med-man

M.R.GT

Veteran
Hey Med-Man

So its still going on?? I would assume that's a Canadian thing the human rights tribunal.

I hope ya nail there hide to the wall brother.

A badge doesn't give anyone the right to treat people like dirt. LEO should be held to a higher standard. In my opinion penalties should be doubled for LEO's that are prosecuted and convicted. They should be held accountable for there actions. Instead its normally just swept under the rug.

Its a sad world we live in.

Law enforcement is the biggest, and best equipped street gang out there. All thanks to our tax dollars.

Public safety!! HA!! from who!! No place is safe especially the justice system!!

Pray for peace, Prepare for war!!
GT

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
half the charges were dropped by a judge at a pre trial arraignment,

then the other half were dropped quietly by the crown about 3 months later once she realized how retarded she was

med-man

soopy

Veteran
I'm surprised he's lasted as long as he has.... more like (off his)med(s)-man...

the gnome

Veteran
half the charges were dropped by a judge at a pre trial arraignment,

then the other half were dropped quietly by the crown about 3 months later once she realized how retarded she was

med-man

maybe name your next cross after this *unneccessary* incident

how about
The Retarded Crown
:biggrin:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You Sir, are my hero!

It was so difficult to watch his paying customers ask for honest advice and answers about his self proclaimed greatness, only to be responded with a holier than thou attitude and zero help or answers.

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.