What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man assualted by rcmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dude

all good.

have a meeting with my counseller next week sometime.

not much about what is happening to me and more so what i am going to do to them

med-man

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
Now again...nothing to do w med man...its just that its funny sometimes...can you explain to me why a seed maker would deserve respect just for being asked questions and getting a little shit thrown at him like the post above this?

And why must he be doing something right because of it?

Med man...hey man..I'm sorry I'm giving your friends so much shit..some of them just seem....simple..in their posting..and I can't help myself..I dunno why..but at least I ain't flipping you shit..
How's the situation? They still fuckin w you?

:laughing:

What i said was "any breeder who will go up against the crowd around here deserves some respect" FWIW. this aint u tube, and it is a tough crowd.

I see breeders getting bashed here all the fucking time. From what i have seen they get blamed for every problem that any grower could possibly have. IMO it takes some balls to step in front of the bus and having balls is something that should be respected. The awards he has won would qualify as "doing something right" if you like his gear or not.

like i said, critics risk nothing so it is easy to "type shit"

i don't have to be med man's "friend" or have grown any of his gear to think that dogging any breeder is anything less than a complete waste of time

i hope that is a "simple" way to explain what it was that i was trying to say :tiphat:

fatburt

good luck med-man.i hope they get what they deserved!

but they are cops and i just dont see it happening....but i hope it does!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the breeding world is the microcosm of the world at large:

a bunch of old timers and their minions not prepared to be ushered out of the spotlight

i know a lot of guys on here with multiple avatars with minions with multiple avatars.

little do they know they get me more attention then i ask for

just like the police. pr is pr, there is no good or bad.

thanks to all the trolls, minions and old timers that have givien me all the free advertising and attention i didnt even ask for

med-man

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fwiw I know you said breeder..I'm one of the people who uses the term differently...and that's not being passive aggressive towards mm or any of the seed makers..

Well that post does not seem simple to me. Thank you. My overall point being these forums run in cycles..and I've been here long enough that I think I've seen most of em
What is new to me is a vendor arriving and bringing a number of brand new members w them. Absolutely nothing wrong w that.more people here the better. More knowledge and experience the better..we are in a shitty cycle right now where everything is commercial or noobs...and a lot of them have been ....led to believe certain hypes...and a bit of that is crashing right now w more to come over the next year or so...so believe me...around here "hating and bashing" on "breeders" is not a waste of time...we need a HELL of a lot more of it around the forums..I've seen this exact thing happen over and over..and people pay for growers who THINK and represent they are something they are not..constant vigilance is required on our part(consumers) because honor has left this game..
But one thing that remains constant is networking and being familiar w posters here..that don't change..
Example:
med man is questioned and roasted a little bit for his answers..there is some sniping and back and forth
All of a sudden there is a number of new people posting about bashing and how rough shit is here..how people are rude and should just shut up...haters...and envy...and conspiracies..and backstabbing and whatever else I've seen in these threads..now..to me..nothing that new people say means shit..it doesn't help med man in my eyes and I am hard to shut up when someone puts their finger in my ass
Further example:
Someone I know of on the boards..teemu selane(sorry man..don't have time to see how you spell it and I wasn't much of a canuck or duck fan...ha) shows up here and says med man has solid genetics and deserves a chance..well..THAT means something to me..
Its not about post count or rep points..but it is about time in grade..so to speak...I'm glad you and your friends are here..but w the grandstanding defenses he's gotten from some people..around here its an invitation for bored stoners to take shots...just FYI

And also..I don't really like fingers in my ass

:laughing:

What i said was "any breeder who will go up against the crowd around here deserves some respect" FWIW. this aint u tube, and it is a tough crowd.

I see breeders getting bashed here all the fucking time. From what i have seen they get blamed for every problem that any grower could possibly have. IMO it takes some balls to step in front of the bus and having balls is something that should be respected. The awards he has won would qualify as "doing something right" if you like his gear or not.

like i said, critics risk nothing so it is easy to "type shit"

i don't have to be med man's "friend" or have grown any of his gear to think that dogging any breeder is anything less than a complete waste of time

i hope that is a "simple" way to explain what it was that i was trying to say :tiphat:

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
Fwiw I know you said breeder..I'm one of the people who uses the term differently...and that's not being passive aggressive towards mm or any of the seed makers..

Well that post does not seem simple to me. Thank you. My overall point being these forums run in cycles..and I've been here long enough that I think I've seen most of em
What is new to me is a vendor arriving and bringing a number of brand new members w them. Absolutely nothing wrong w that.more people here the better. More knowledge and experience the better..we are in a shitty cycle right now where everything is commercial or noobs...and a lot of them have been ....led to believe certain hypes...and a bit of that is crashing right now w more to come over the next year or so...
But one thing that remains constant is networking and being familiar w posters here..that don't change..
Example:
med man is questioned and roasted a little bit for his answers..there is some sniping and back and forth
All of a sudden there is a number of new people posting about bashing and how rough shit is here..how people are rude and should just shut up...haters...and envy...and conspiracies..and backstabbing and whatever else I've seen in these threads..now..to me..nothing that new people say means shit..it doesn't help med man in my eyes and I am hard to shut up when someone puts their finger in my ass
Further example:
Someone I know of on the boards..teemu selane(sorry man..don't have time to see how you spell it and I wasn't much of a canuck or duck fan...ha) shows up here and says med man has solid genetics and deserves a chance..well..THAT means something to me..
Its not about post count or rep points..but it is about time in grade..so to speak...I'm glad you and your friends are here..but w the grandstanding defenses he's gotten from some people..around here its an invitation for bored stoners to take shots...just FYI

And also..I don't really like fingers in my ass

A.) i don't have a dog in this fight

B.) maybe i'm not as new here as you think, so it is highly likely you don't know much about my "time in grade" so to speak

C.) i don't know med man or grow his gear but i do know the cycles around here. you thinking that my lack of posts means that i am a noob is just part of the cycle

D.) FYI only you can pull your finger out of your ass brother. if you read my original post you will notice it was not directed at you (or anyone else in particular) so it is not my finger that has you in a twist

E.) if you actually believe i have to "network" to form my own opinions then i need a clone of whateverthefuck you have been smoking.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok..I can work w that

A)you are correct..it wasn't your finger..did not mean to infer it was

B) I was admittedly lumping a number of new posters together..but they came in in a bunch

C) don't hold it against me if I think you've been here a short time..I go by what the avatar says..can you blame me?

D) nobody needs a network to form their own opinions..but if you've been here so long..I'm sure you understand the point I was making..if not..I can break it down further..but I HAVE to finish my veg room and cuts.don't wanna be late to dinner

E) no dog in this fight either..I came into this thread to wish mm luck and stayed to tell a few tools this was the wrong thread to talk shit

F) I'm sorry if I used your post to...expound..on a trend I see in this section...so..out of respect for our new found communication skills I will re start at your post which I quoted earlier

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any breeder who will go up against the crowd around here deserves some respect. Cops hide behind badges while critics and trolls hide behind their computer screens.

med man must be doing something right if he has managed to get so many panties wadded up at once

Seed makers HAVE to go up a crowd nowadays because there has been so much misrepresented blown out hyped up shit coming out in recent times. All it takes to be a vendor nowadays is a clone and a forum membership..as the most recent wave of noob(respectfully) seed consumers wises up and learns they are going to be a lot rougher on people starting out then ever before...if people can't take it..they shouldn't be in the game

Panties getting wadded up around here don't mean shit. My advice: use other criteria when judging vendors..

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
this was the wrong thread to talk shit

at least we can agree on something.

FWIW one of my all time favorite thread titles came from 40ampstofreedom. it went something like "is it greenhouse seeds or is it you?"

i am not the type of grower who likes to find any and every excuse why my crop went south. i go over what happened and lay the blame directly at my own feet about 99.8% of the time. IMHO bashing the shit out of each other helps no one, and it does not matter if we are arguing about seeds, nutes,grow methods or politics.

i do my best to pass judgement on nobody but myself.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
and FWIW that is not me leaving those "not helpful" tags on your posts

if i have something to say i say it in open forum (as you may have noticed:biggrin:)

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
hey dude

all good.

have a meeting with my counseller next week sometime.

not much about what is happening to me and more so what i am going to do to them

med-man

so you admit

you are just full of shit?

I love the fact you are in print talking this shit, the world can see just what a guy you are, and your uncanny brain, you know EVERYTHING

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you ever perceived energy directly as it flows in the universe?

med-man

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Someone I know of on the boards..teemu selane(sorry man..don't have time to see how you spell it and I wasn't much of a canuck or duck fan...ha) shows up here and says med man has solid genetics and deserves a chance..well..THAT means something to me..NICE thnx man , I think,....as long as this isnt sarcastic ,...... hard to tell online now adays , ahhaahh either way nice to be mentioned. thnx subrob

`MedMAn , "have you ever perceived energy directly as it flows in the universe?"

TS - "yah I just got back last week , it wuz sick" .

TS

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am a warrior

a warrior is never under siege, not even facing death, as i have many times

especially never to the whim of an average person, like DIDM, let alone another warrior

warriors are above average, they never take personally or are offended by the deeds and or misdeeds of others and their folly. for they are the only ones who realize the truth: the fact they are beings who are going to die

average men just act and talk out their thoughts, like they have forever to change their minds, to recant their stupidity, to act like fools...warriors use their death as a central force....knowing every act or word could be their last, they act accordingly, and this behavior givers them immense amounts of personal power

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol just wait

not saying much right now

med-man

fatburt

if you think the cops will be repramanded you better think again...not that they dont deserve it,but this im pretty positive of.....;.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi fat burt

i have evidence now to take the rcmp, HC to court

keep your eyes peeled for the headlines.

if the law doesnt catch up with the rcmp the media soon will. i dont take shit dry

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts