What's new

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
About China

Anybody with more than 5kg of processed marijuana leaves, 10kg of resin, or 150kg of fresh leaves can face the death penalty, under Chinese criminal law.

Xinjiang is not the only province where Cannabis is smoked.South of it you've Yunnan with minorities like the Hmong.

Older pics (1980s) of indica like Cannabis in Yunnan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 32

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Just popped five RSC Mazar seeds in Happy Frog soil. I dont presoak seeds, so they were planted directly into the soil and I was seeing germination within 48 hours. All seedlings are healthy and continue to grow at a comparable rate.

On a side note, these plants mean the world to me. As a combat veteran of Afghanistan, it goes beyond words to be able to cultivate this particular offering. My aim is to gather more seeds and work this line to treat PTSD. Thank you to Namka and RSC for making this line available.

Hi Cross Fox! Good luck with them to finding the good zen medicinel

Ya know this thread is about my line started in 2009 and my seeds are now F3bx2 so far from the RSC import in facts! And in the other hand RSC today MIS seeds are not true landrace imported, they are breeded indoor so it is their line now, cousin of mine but not really the same! ;) So now i think it would be better to create another thread for the MIS of RSC with Ngakpa words and things about his line, selection, pheno, terpenes, potency et cetera.

As Jahgreenlabel had said...

hello,

for comparison, this that I got with the seeds of RSC directly
longer flowering, head slender, more sativa, less hardwood
also less powerful
biggrin.gif

View Image View Image

good work by my bro roms
wink.gif

best vibes

About China thanx Mex' for the comparison!
Even if the Chinese canna culture was more focused on fibers, foods and medicine in general terms. Just a few tribes use it as recreational and smoke right?...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Roms

RC Clarke thinks the hash makers moved out of SW China and migrated to Afghanistan .
In China they grew narrow leaf . The broad leaf is indigenous to the sth side of the Himalaya .

Turkestan buts up against the SW Chinese borders .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi Elmer Bud G'day!

RC Clarke thinks the hash makers moved out of SW China and migrated to Afghanistan.
Maybe the hasch connexion between China and Afghanistan is older? What is the word for hash in Chinese?

In China they grew narrow leaf . The broad leaf is indigenous to the sth side of the Himalaya .
So it could confirms that the first hasch makers could come from the Hindu Kush and not China! :biggrin:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Roms

RC Clarke`s Hashish is worth tracking down with some google jitsu .
One chapter talked about a hash making festival where they would place the plants between carpets then dance on them . The carpets were later beaten to release the trichs .
Proto dry sift .

If I remember correctly the broad leaf was collected in Pakistan / Nth India on the way to Afghanistan .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Aha nice! I had never heard of this Chinese dry sift method! Thanks for sharin EB!
:party:

If I remember correctly the broad leaf was collected in Pakistan / Nth India on the way to Afghanistan .

Kafiristanican origin vibe in my opinion, from up to 2500m with Nuristan culture on the border Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
G `day Roms

RC Clarke thinks the hash makers moved out of SW China and migrated to Afghanistan .

Turkestan buts up against the SW Chinese borders .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G'day EB

Broad leaf is still common in China, specially the Yunnan area

picture.php

W

Water-

the area around the ancient culturally important city of Samarkand seems like a place where hash strains may have been partially developed, especially since it was an important stop on the trade route from China to India

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ahah thank you Syd'! :biggrin: From 2016, time flies..! Good luck with them bro

nico, thank you too, MIS is a great genetic the only inconvenience is its fragilty with moisture. With my ocean wet fall autumn it is difficult to not have mold ends. Also its resin is particulary oily!

This genetic comes from dry desert oasis and it has to be acclimated by reproductions in other wet places.
My line has been reproduced two times outdoor. The first time at Atlantic wet 47°N (F2) and the second time at Mediterranean dry 43°N (F2bx). So there's only this last generation F3bx2 that comin from an indoor repro.

Kenavo all

G

2/2 ,the second one needed a little help with the nail file:tiphat:

lp691rM.jpg

Fingers crossed for a female!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:dance013:

Female hopes!
Allright my dear, the right one seems to be male with his ++vigor!

Let's prepare your nose to my strawberry? dimension Syd!

Azaghal

Veteran
Hi everybody :tiphat:,

thanks for sharing pictures about the development of your Mazaris, Syd !
Your plants look happy and healthy, also wish you a female, please keep us updated. :)
Attached are two pictures from "Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany" by Robert C. Clarke and Mark D. Merlin, hope it is appropriate to post them here, otherwise please report/delete.

Happy growing, cheers :canabis:

Attachments

• Photo of BLD hashish plant from Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany.jpg
    Photo of BLD hashish plant from Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Difference between C. indica kafiristanica and C. i. afghanica.jpg
    Difference between C. indica kafiristanica and C. i. afghanica.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 33

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut Az'

Great sharing thank you man!

I think that smaller inflorescence is synonym to the broad leaf drug... For example, were Mr Clarke and Mr Merlin able to consider plants like X18 and do they refer in their studies to the dwarfism of cannabis possibility at high altitude? But of course not naturally growing, human hand help? :)

Azaghal

Veteran
Hello everyone, :tiphat:

For example, were Mr Clarke and Mr Merlin able to consider plants like X18 and do they refer in their studies to the dwarfism of cannabis possibility at high altitude? But of course not naturally growing, human hand help?

I do not know Roms, sorry. But there is a chapter called " History of Cannabis Taxonomy "(p.314-317), I cand send you the text if you want, the last picture belongs to there.
Can recommend their book, it is a great source for further reading and alone the References are worth their money.
Also thanks to you for sharing these genetics, that's truly kind.
Below is the paragraph (p. 326-327) out of which the pictures are abstracted, hope it is okay to post it here for further clarification.
If not, please delete.

Cheers

Attachments

• Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany Block 1.jpg
    Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany Block 1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Block 2.jpg
    Block 2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Block 3.jpg
    Block 3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 26