What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar i shariff (repro. outdoor)

Roms

Veteran
Thanks Swedish fika Vibes to Hazey Ghost for his great multiple cross work with males of my F3BX2 line ;)

Click image for larger version  Name:	picture.jpg Views:	0 Size:	182.4 KB ID:	17990005

I'm just a little embarrassed that he didn't specify "Atao Mazar i shariff (TRSC)" ^^
Sharing is caring and caring is respect, peace!

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
x 31 game, micro macro fun
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP7506 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	194.5 KB ID:	17991271

Aroma already strong
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP7555.JPG Views:	0 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	17991272

Pole position first male
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP7554.JPG Views:	0 Size:	136.5 KB ID:	17991273

Some few females Jamaican Lambsbread F6 will join the harem soon. Then oneday fingers cross the new Jahmaz F1 will be crossed to the Mazjam already F2, for now no name found ? :D All ideas are welcome...

(OSSkunk cross project in the game too for my friend Greatdalas)

Last edited:

funkyhorse

Then oneday fingers cross the new Jahmaz F1 will be crossed to the Mazjam already F2, for now no name found ? :D All ideas are welcome...

Suggested name is JahAllah
It sounds like chala. In spanish dialect of Rio de la Plata chala means spliff/joint
Desde fines de los 1980, aproximadamente, "faso" suele ser empleado no solo para referir a los cigarrillos de tabaco sino a los de marihuana (marihuana= yerba, mariajuana, maría, tripa, maconia, marimba, caña) como sinónimo de "porro" o "charuto" o "vela", "caño"' o "spinello, "churro" o "chala" etc (nombres que se dan a los cigarrillos de marihuana, la última denominación aquí expresada "chala" hace referencia a las hojas que envuelven a la mazorca de maíz ya que en las áreas rurales era común que los cigarros y cigarrillos de tabaco fueran armados con un envoltorio de esas hojas de "choclo", pero desde los 1980 "chala" pasó a significar por asociación hoja de marihuana).
Chalaman

I have 2 ancestral skunks
I have been told this is a high CBD variety.
The most advanced one is foxtailing shown in the picture. The second one is starting to build up resin. It will be the first time I smoke pure skunk or a high CBD variety
Question forGreatdalas
Is this any similar to the Old school skunk you have?

Ancestral skunk (3).jpeg

Greatdalas

Suggested name is JahAllah
It sounds like chala. In spanish dialect of Rio de la Plata chala means spliff/joint

Chalaman

I have 2 ancestral skunks
I have been told this is a high CBD variety.
The most advanced one is foxtailing shown in the picture. The second one is starting to build up resin. It will be the first time I smoke pure skunk or a high CBD variety
Question forGreatdalas
Is this any similar to the Old school skunk you have?

No, the ancestral skunk is a endogamic and unestable skunk 1 the old school skunk is the old skunk but in good version no jave hermaphrodites or endogamic plants, all very good phenotypes of old skunk, and very good tastes and smells.
Amcestral skunk is like a spoiled version of skunk due to inbreeding and poor selection

Greatdalas

You will already comment what you think of the 2, old school skunk from old school genetics or the ancestral skunk from ag seed

funkyhorse

Hi there
I cannot source seeds from AG nor from Usa
This is from Cultivators Choice. It is seed made in the 90s by SamS in Holland and sold by Breeders Retail
Out of 105 seeds, I got lucky and 2 seeds sprouted and are girls
What impresses me about all seeds I sprouted from SamS is that they all have straight roots like if the CD method was used. I only saw this feature in a handful of breeders, but it is impressive how all of SamS seeds germinate like this, even these 2 from the 90s
So this is nature selected

Roms Do you think survival of the fittest applies to cannabis?
It is certainly very challenging to find something in common between the Hindu Kush and the caribbean
But the only other connection I find is also religious/spiritual and is the love for the same God
This God deserves a strain. He was a ganja smoker in his last days. His friends were sneaking ganja to the hospital for him
He is loved in the Hindu Kush and the Caribbean
His name is Maradona. He has many songs. He deserves a strain!!!

Greatdalas The way this first Cultivators Choice girl is flowering reminds me one of the girls I had from Xiskito and I didnt expect it, but it doesnt surprise me after reading what Tom Hill said
The 105 seeds were all different, it suggests it was an open pollination. There were small sativa looking seeds and fat seed which were the most. These two came up from the fatter seed
Ancestral Skunk Cultivators Choice girl 1 doing very decently in a very high humidity environment so far. But here is not a question if, it is a matter of when it will mold
Ancestral skunk (5).jpeg
Ancestral skunk (6).jpeg
Ancestral skunk (7).jpeg

Ancestral Skunk girl 2 coming behind, she got sprouted on the second batch of 50 seeds and she looks different than her sister
She is shorter and she looks closer to The Pure from TFD girls I am running to compare
Ancestral skunk 2.jpeg

Greatdalas

Hi there
I cannot source seeds from AG nor from Usa
This is from Cultivators Choice. It is seed made in the 90s by SamS in Holland and sold by Breeders Retail
Out of 105 seeds, I got lucky and 2 seeds sprouted and are girls
What impresses me about all seeds I sprouted from SamS is that they all have straight roots like if the CD method was used. I only saw this feature in a handful of breeders, but it is impressive how all of SamS seeds germinate like this, even these 2 from the 90s
So this is nature selected

Roms Do you think survival of the fittest applies to cannabis?
It is certainly very challenging to find something in common between the Hindu Kush and the caribbean
But the only other connection I find is also religious/spiritual and is the love for the same God
This God deserves a strain. He was a ganja smoker in his last days. His friends were sneaking ganja to the hospital for him
He is loved in the Hindu Kush and the Caribbean
His name is Maradona. He has many songs. He deserves a strain!!!

Greatdalas The way this first Cultivators Choice girl is flowering reminds me one of the girls I had from Xiskito and I didnt expect it, but it doesnt surprise me after reading what Tom Hill said
The 105 seeds were all different, it suggests it was an open pollination. There were small sativa looking seeds and fat seed which were the most. These two came up from the fatter seed
Ancestral Skunk Cultivators Choice girl 1 doing very decently in a very high humidity environment so far. But here is not a question if, it is a matter of when it will mold

Ancestral Skunk girl 2 coming behind, she got sprouted on the second batch of 50 seeds and she looks different than her sister
She is shorter and she looks closer to The Pure from TFD girls I am running to compare

I think is the same skunk the agseed and cultivators choice skunk
Beware of hermaphrodites and nanners

The smell is sweet and spiced true?

Roms

Veteran
Lol hey calm down amigos, continue your off-topic Skunk discussion with pm or in another thread please! :)

Funkyhorse, you can name it Diego Haze or Maradona Skunk if you like no problemo and i like him but ya need to score/grow/select and reproduce my gear before. Btw i have no god except myself and Nature from micro to macrocosm all in unity, peace and love.

image_2002036.jpg

Paradoxicaly there's a big common point between them i mean positive vibration, joy and happiness special vibes that is rare nowadays, THCV combo to resume but ya need to find the good ones and prior from landraces !

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
Now x 28 with 17 fem x 10 males and 1 late. (out for now 2 intersex males and one fem mutant unhealthy).

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP7734 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	187.8 KB ID:	17999862

Roms

Veteran
Selection suite now x 25, 16 fem x 8 males and 1 late... (2 more intersex males out with one more fem not good to me) :D

Click image for larger version  Name:	262646407_282526817149155_4488050761178123145_n(1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.6 KB ID:	18006337

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2092497.jpg Views:	99 Size:	208.1 KB ID:	18006340

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2092497.jpg Views:	99 Size:	208.1 KB ID:	18006340

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
Plop flashback vibes of F3BX2 test grow comparison by 2st4this with MLI and Ortega, MIS in the center :
272094265_1391304637992080_2122982006930338547_n.jpg

MIS F3BX2ing part of 9 moms
272270537_1358228024608894_4958834422596184688_n.jpg

Past pic of F2 grown by JGL (at around 9 weeks, need a bit more according apex white pistils, end transformation of CBG to THC/THCV)
277472597_360969375915019_882407968134273788_n.jpg

Last edited: