What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maxxin and Coolin With Karma Genetics

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
figured id drop a few pics in here of whats goin on at the spot...

veg,and reveg :D just the cups and mamas in this pic,ill have pics of the bigger ones after x plant tonight.....i hung another set of t5's over my mamas get thm some more room to stretch out...

picture.php

the two im tryin to reveg....1st is pre 98 bubba,2nd is lucifer og.....C'MON LUCY!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

a couple room shots....its official,ur bro is F.U.C.K.I.N. w 8k ;)

picture.php

picture.php

this ffa is makin me think maybe its time to go from 3 gallon pots to f gallon pots atleast for everything....its perfect size but them 3 g bags look real little under there lol...

picture.php

some dried shots....

FFA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lucifer og....she has to reveg for me i dont want her gettin away from me this fast...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pre 98 bubba kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel....i have 2 moms of her,the best 2 phenos.after a few runs ill pick a fave and off the other one.
picture.php

picture.php

gonna start thr sfd mono crop thread soon,be lookin for it if ur interested.theyre on day 6 today.
peace-T-

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Damn..:bigeye: gonna be one of most beautifull fruitness garden brotha
those nuggs are just fabolous :groupwave:
K+ , thanks for share your gorgeous job

I think the increase to 5 gals will give you just enough to make it worthy, bro! I can just see those sfd's packing on even more, damn!! You are really rocking it, tona! Big props, bro! and 8k now, to boot! Holy crap!! like walking into the center of the sun!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The martha stewart collection! Nice harvest brother, you better get back to trimmin!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
killer-thanks for the kind wrds bro....alaways appreciated.
peace-T-

got dank-thanks man,me too brotha....love tht avatar btw.....mine is barracuda and mayday 68 lbs. of love and protection.
peace-T-

tokin-ryt on yo,gonna start the mono crop thread tonight on them sfd's theyre lookin the bomb at around 2 weeks,maybe a day or 2 under tht..
peace-T-

i bez-thanks maing....yup im lovin the 8k too yo.gonna have to cool the lights or put a big ass exhaust fan to help w the temps though,was hopin tht big ass a/c could pull it off but im askin too much from it even tho its 25k btu's.i only have 7 lights on now,w out the changes ill never be able to fire tht last one upp thts hangin...this week it will be done.yup im thinkin 5 gallons are in the near future too,i have about 150 of them from my old room already ;)
peace-T-

cob-LMAO yup martha stewart herself,now known as Mota Stewart hehehe....trimmin is done,scissors cleaned and waitin for the next good wrk day ;)
after this break i should be back on my 2 week schedule w the occasional break here and there for veg to catch up....speaking of,i need to x plant tonight :D
peace brother -T-

lil preview of the new threads....my other thread is so slo i feel disrespected LMAO...

picture.php

sfd's mono thread startin tonight i hope....
picture.php

one for the road....

picture.php

peace-T-

I'm following all your threads, bro, just hard to decide which one to post in, you got so much killer shit going on, bro!!! frigging killer job, setup, etc! I think if you added a good vent and sucked all the hot air out of there you would be good to go, bro! Nice big squirrel cage would rock that whole basement with no problem, you could REALLY do some upgrades!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
SFD is quite tastey......very funky......just found my lemon battery's..........much love brother karma......

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
milo-there 22 or 24 i forget,enough to get a shitload atleast :D
peace-T-

ibezphil-ryt on homie,glad to have ya aboard.ya i need a good ass exhaust and i think ill be good to go.i have a strong ass 8 tht im hopin is gonna do the trick till the weather breaks and jack frost shows up around this area....idk what is a squirrel cage tho,u got a link?
peace-T-

Money-glad u enjoyed. :friends:
peace-T-

everyone...new threads are started,one in te
he diaries and one in the Karma section,both are in my siggy...top 2.
peace-T-