What's new

Master Kush

Jnugg

Veteran
Start turning the A/C down low with daytime temps no higher then 70F and nightime temps no lower then 60/65F and purple colors should start flooding in...I already see a little purpling.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the info jnugg but i dont have A/C and i grow in a un-insulated attic that gets really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer. That means that i cant grow for 2-3 months a year. It also means that when i grow in the winter i tend to get really colourful plants.

G

Icetoker, really nice looking plants. Your love of our hobby shows in the plants. Just one question for you...can I have the scissor hash? LOL Seriously, nice work.

Jnugg

Veteran
Old Fool said:
Icetoker, really nice looking plants. Your love of our hobby shows in the plants. Just one question for you...can I have the scissor hash? LOL Seriously, nice work.

Agreed,very nice work indeed...I too would like some of the scissor hash lol!

Looks like you're in for some sweet buds and some hash/Kief!

sugabear_II

Veteran
hey icetoker - very nice work on those mk - making me wish i had picked that up as part of my recent nirvana 6-pack purchase.

very nice blockheaded buds you have managed to produce - what wattage are you using?

-suga

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys.........and just come down here next saturday for the scissor hash...lol

I am using a 400w GIB Extreme output lamp with standard ballast(non-digital).

Jnugg

Veteran
ICETOKER said:
Thanks guys.........and just come down here next saturday for the scissor hash...lol

I am using a 400w GIB Extreme output lamp with standard ballast(non-digital).

Thanx...I'll be there LOL! Nice looking buds for a 400w Grow.....thumbs up my man!

SackausAmerika

Beautiful Plants Icetoker! Been following the thread and can't wait to see some dried budshots/ smoke report :p IMHO...I would let them go ATLEAST another week. Even though the breeder specified it as an eight week strain I don't think its quite there yet. I like to let my buds develop about 50-60 percent brown pistils before harvest and I feel this shows the flowers have reached their apex and are now slowly declining. You'll also find that they'll fatten up a lot in those extra week/weeks. Although if you want less couch lock you could harvest sooner. Not tryin to get too much in your shit...just personal opinion. I normally also use a magnefying glass to to see the tricks...but the pistils show overall ripeness of the flowers. Great run, Keep up the good work!

SackausAmerika

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the lesson Sackaus but those white hairs that you see in the pics are pistils that shoot out at the end of flowering as a last resort to produce seeds. I always go by trich colour and the last time i checked it(last sunday) was about 15-20% amber on two af the master kushes and 10-15% amber on the last Mk and the Chrystal.
It´s also getting really hot in my growcab (max 33celcius) and i dont want to cook them too much. But thanks again for the kind words and a good lesson :wave:

Be Happy :joint:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hi folks :wave:

The buds are now in jars curing. The yield was good (dont know the weight) and overall quality of the buds is good aswell.

There is some differences between the 3 kush plants, both in taste and smell.

First off is the chrystal.

MK #1

MK #2 (pineapple pheno)

And the big yielder!! MK #3

keithd2k

Nice mon, some droopy leaves though needs water. also I noticed the ends of your leaves are burnt or are curling down, Flush out your medium with 3 times as much water as medium @ least once gets rid of the salt buildup, prevents nutrient lockup. Other than that they are beauties. Grow on with yo bad self. oh check out my second grow....
L8r ,
Keithd2k

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks keithd2k. If you haven´t noticed yet but the plants are harvested and dry now.
But dont worry they were flushed and were not harmed by my torture(drying them a little out in the end)..lol

I checked your second grow and i will only say this : Grow a couple times more and then give ppl advise about finishing there plants. Cannabis at the end of its life does not look very healthy but that does not mean that they aren´t. I never push my girls with nutes (only feed every other time i water) and still get some good buds that doesen´t taste like fertiliser.

But good luck on your second grow my man, it looks great

Peace IT

Last edited:

NOFpuXnk

icetoker
im pretty sure i remember you from that other cannabis magazines forum over somthing or other..

but anyways amazing pictures k+ :headbange

Jnugg

Veteran
Looks nice ICETOKER!

I'm 1 week into flowering two different types of bagseed...one I labeled Fruit and The other Purple.

I'll be making a small thread about it sometime with pics.

Think I'll buy a pack of Master Kush when I purchase a few other through Seed Boutique or SeedBay.

phil_stone

Nice thread!

I hope you'll make soon a smoke report.

Some reports on the OG strainguide told that Master Kush from Nirvana is a low odor strain... Did this strain smell a lot during flowering?

Peace, Phil :bandit:

Last edited:
P

perakko

Nice grow icetoker! i'm thinking about getting some master kush for my next project, which seedbank would you guys recommend?

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Yo, you may have already mentioned it but what seedbank were these from???

Are they Dutch Passion?

They look real tasty though, I am gettin some DP Master Kush seeds that is why I ask...

Props on the ill grow, let us know how they smoke my nucka.