Porky82

20240524_224726.jpg
20240523_222217.jpg
20240522_222727.jpg
20240522_222713.jpg
20240522_222616.jpg

Porky82

So you grow in only perlite?
If so, how does it do compare to a soil/perlite mix?
Yeah only perlite.
I used to grow in my own soil I made myself. Almost organic. Was good but a lot of work when it came time to finish a grow and start again.
I find perlite easier to use, store and handle than soil.
Never had a pest with perlite. Perlite requires at least twice the watering of soil and uses a lot more nutrients so that's a negative. Plants veg a little quicker in perlite.

arsekick

Looking good Porky, I'd stick to the perlite or go coco/perlite ?

Almost done here only two half plants in pots to go, 1/2 a lb left to trim maybe
thank fock for that I'm over it till next season :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Porky82

Almost done here only two half plants in pots to go, 1/2 a lb left to trim maybe
Perlite is fine. Can't be focked mixing shit.

Porky82

Put some pics up here ya hopeless
Love that outdoors shit!!

RobFromTX

What nutrients do you use when growing in perlite? Fascinating stuff buddy. I didnt even know you could go full perlite untill now

Porky82

What nutrients do you use when growing in perlite? Fascinating stuff buddy. I didnt even know you could go full perlite untill now
I just use Mega Crop mate. Add a bit of cal mag here and there and some PK boost every 2nd or 3rd water from week 4 onwards.
I used to use soil I made myself but storing it and the change over from grow to grow became tedious. I use it over coco because it's much more pH stable and it can dry right out. I'm lazy as fock so they often miss a water.