What's new

Master Kush

momb0

yea most strains are crossed most of the time 85% of the time your not getting the right cross...in the bay anyways...Yea this guy i knew said he swares by it that Master Kush grows on vines and grows bud here bud there but is very potent

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Organic: No these are Nirvana MK. I topped them once and tie down as needed.

Von: All-mix is a great soil but you have to be careful with it cos its a little HOT on the nutes. We have good water here but nothing compared to Iceland where i originally come from. I like to think that good water and good soil helps to make healthy plants but there are other things aswell such as good nutes, experience and some good ol´ TLC that help out too.

Sammet: Thanks for the compliment. I am sure your plants will look just great dude!!

Mombo: WTF man.......? I guess that my MK are fake ones because there seems to be buds everywhere....LOL. Can you explain to us this wine thing? I am curious cos i thought that giving the plants good soil and plenty of it was the way to go????

I will take some more pics tonight or tomorrow and maby throw in some pics of my outdoor seedlings.

Have a nice one!!

mrgrowman

I must say , nice looking MK , reminds me of an o.g. kush plant I grew last year , it had a wonderful bush quality to it. nice dark fat leaves kush is known for.I also pinched once and tied, I think I vegged about the same 6-ish weeks.
keep up the good work man.
peace :joint:

momb0

A good good friend of mine that knew the dude grows in Aeroponics....They grow it like Hopps....MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS IN AEROPONICS and see how it turns out

The real master kush grows like hopps does..So find out how hops grows and thats how the real Master Kush grows Aeroponicly...A thread like this could change the way we grow :sasmokin:

Last edited:
G

momb0 said:
A good good friend of mine that knew the dude grows in Aeroponics....They grow it like Hopps....MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS IN AEROPONICS and see how it turns out

The real master kush grows like hopps does..So find out how hops grows and thats how the real Master Kush grows Aeroponicly...A thread like this could change the way we grow :sasmokin:

Mombo,

I hate to say it but this person is feeding you some very rich bull!

Cannabis and vines are not even a similar plant.

(It appears I am wrong after reading your link in the other thread. Hops are the closest plant to Hemp/Cannabis. )

Possibly they are using a vertical garden of some type but the strain will be cannabis and not some type of vine. (I still have my doubts that the real Master Kush is a vine )

First called High-Rise, Master Kush was developed in one of the tall buildings of south Amsterdam. Instantly the coffeeshops fell in love with this special new tetraploid. Through popular demand, this Hindu Kush/ skunk hybrid was stabilized and marketed. It has been a classic ever since. A strong plant of medium height and bushiness, Master Kush is a heavy producer with soil, hydro, and has great greenhouse results. The earthy smell of Master Kush is strong and the smoke is smooth.

Anyone could make this mistake. :wink:

I'd still be interested how your aeroponic vine thread turns out though.

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Mombo dude!!!! :bat: I am quite happy with my way of growing and really dont care much for hydroponics. So stop trolling my little thread with some :fsu: and start learning :wave:

Here are a few pics from today

G

icetoker another fantastic looking grow bro your plants always look great
ignore the troll and his vine concept
keep it growing green!!!

G

ICETOKER:

Those are VERY healthy looking plants. The shade of green is really nice.

I have 2 Ice plants coming along with two AI. I think you have commented before on my plants.

I hope to be tokin some ICE about 3rd week of June :joint:

I'm thinking of trying Hindu Kush next. I need short growing plants if possible

Take care of those girls!!! They are looking great!

I use tap water that is hard here. I just pH adjust it and let it sit overnight.

Cheers
Obly :joint:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys. I watered the plants today and phew.....its hot!!!!!!! 31.7 degrees celcius in the grow room (outside temp 27 ) and they are drinking like never before. 12 liters in two days( for 3 plants). They got a full shot of flower nutes for the first time and i am quite exited to see if they can take it (new to this strain). I only give nutes every other watering and i plan on giving them pk 13/14 in a week or so.

I post more pics tomorrow as i dont have the time right now.
Everybody have a great weekend!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Day 18 of flower. First sign of resin :yummy: Smell getting heavyer and they are drinking like never before.

First the favourite!!!! Look at how tight she packs those buds.

The "Wee One" has 4 main colas.

This one seems to lean a little bit more over to the sativa side.

Group shot and some budshots.

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Day 20. The MK have stopped stretching but the chrystal is still reaching for the ceiling. I will give them pk 13/14 tomorrow along with the usual nutes. I bought a new additive at the hydro shop. Its called "Bio Heaven" and is a plant energy booster. Has anyone used this product? Its said to improve yield and taste amongst other things.

Benefits:

* Highly concentrated.
* Rapid and complete uptake of the key nutrients.
* Accelerated chelation of essential macro and micro nutrients.
* Improves yield and quality of harvest.
* Improves moisture retention in plants and reduce moisture stress.
* Stimulates enzymatic systems in plants to increase plant respiration.
* Provides a valuable source of carbon for soil micro-organisms.
* Compatible with all fertilizer programs/ brands, both biological biomineral or synthetic.

It was expensive as hell but i just had to try :wave:

Some new pics from today

And the "Chrystal" seems to be getting happyer all the time!!!!

FGandalf

looking good

looking good

hey ICE they look good. I grew DP Masterkush and i can say this abou it, we axed the grow about 4 weeks into flowering because of hermies. We put the plant in dark room for like 3 days and was about to cut it out and empty the soil and such when my friend asked if he could grow it out. So he took it home and put it under a 250hps & grew it for 6 more weeks of budding. Well it had hermies but no seeds appeared :) . Anyway the color was fantastic the buds were a combination of dark purple and lighter redish purple. All the leaves in the bud stayed green. The combination was striking. And it smelled strong like a dirty baby diaper. Kinda baby fresh/sweet with the pungent odor of shit. Good high but i think the 4 days dark and such kinda hampered it from being something real special. So good luck with it, i'll be watching for your harvest pics. :woohoo:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I do hope that my MK dont smell like diapers cos i have had my share of those...lol(i have 3. boys and one of them still uses diaper). I have grown a few of the Nirvana strains and have had a couple of them hermie on me so i am always on the lookout for them nanners.

Today they will get a shot of pk13/14 and i cant wait to see if the bio heaven will help them to use up all the nutes they are getting now.

I will update tonight with some more close ups!!!!!

Have a good one!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Crap.....lol I dont know if its a combination of many many years of smoking shitty hash in Iceland or that i´m getting older but yesterday i forgot to put in the pk 13/14 as i had planned. Bud i did remember to put in the bio heaven that i just bought...lol.

Oh it looks like i forgot the pic update aswell................it must be the soap hash back in the days!!

vinivici

Ice Im at Day 58 flowering my master kush's They look very similar to yours. I took a few popcorn nugs off the bottom for a tastes. Even after quick dry it took me for a lap around the moon!

and im not sure what mombo's saying but i live in california i've never seen master kush grow in vines. i've never seen any kush plant grow as a vine.

Im not sure what smell ur getting but i got a mix between lemon pinesol (kushy smell) and fuel.

Dont mean to crap on ur thead but heres a pic

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Day 27 of flower

Man i like Master Kush!!!!!! Resin is building up really nice and the girls are just eating the nutes. Been feeding pk 13/14 for the last 3 days.

I like this bio heaven stuff. Plants are very healthy and perky, no nute burn visible and i am feeding heavy (65 ml/10 liter of canna terra flores and 15ml/liter of pk 13/14). I have always burned them slightly when they got the pk but not this time. It could be the strain though.

Took some pics today.

And the Chrystal

Have a nice one guys!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts