What's new

Massive Outdoor DK 09 Corn Field Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazLo

Gunnar

Your cornfield grows inspired me.......not to grow in the fields near me, but to use the dirt from them at my sites. It has been tilled repeatedly, crumbles in your hands even dry and infused with fertz. Even with gas prices up, it is cheaper than buying. Made 3 trips so far and 2 more to go. The dirt will sit in black plastic bags outside till spring. The winter freezes should kill any larva.

I too use chemical fertz and have never noticed a "chem" taste. Urea in veg, Schultz liquid 10-15-10 at beginning of flowering and Miracle Grow 30-30-30 during mid to end of cycle. Week before harvest they get flushed.

Adam and Eve had the perfect marriage. She never talked about her old boyfriends and he never talked about his mother's cooking.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant post pix from corn right now as i need to lay low regarding some things i cant be specific about here
i hope i can post them alter as i still take pix when out in the fields

until hopefully the situation changes heres some updates from my garden, greenhouse and little outdoor closet where im flowering some clone strains i started in 12/12 at 27th of july so they are apr 1,5 week into flower now

the last plants for the corn ( will probably go out to night after a period of laying low regarding corn fields)
its guerrilla gold x danish passion f3

endless sky f2 ( just before watering so they are a little thirsty looking)

Arjans Haze#1
this particular pheno wasnt satisfying regarding taste and potency so i ditched it from my future breeding program but instead of throwing her in the trash i planted her out in my greenhouse where she has grown into a huge bush
i can alway use for for hash making

this little fella was a mistake
but a nice mistake
one of my c99 males went af due to some stress conditions of that time
he pollinated a few of the preflowers of my moms and a few seeds where made
2 germinated
this one is from one of my blueberry moms so its blueberry x c99
it hasnt showed sex yet

this is the last seeds that sprouted from the mistakes
it was from a Nepalese Jam mother so its NJ x c99
she has just shown sex as a girl :)

from my outdoor closet where i started 4 double dutch, 4 fat russians, a cheese, sssdh, sour diesel, sweet skunk and a happy brother clone

the closet girls outdoor in a sea of green
my light meter tells me a have around 50 000 lux just around the bulb and 20 - 30 000 lux at the edges but outside on a good sunny day theres 100 000 + lux so they get some sun bathing when its full sun unshaded

the in and outdoor babes are in 3 x 65liter square mason buckets that just fits into the closet
heres the bucket with the 5 different strains

4 fat russians from crazy x ( white russian x chronic)

early buds

the 4 double dutch

i have taken a lot more pictures but ill post them tomorrow as im on my way out to transplant the last batch of corn plants

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
keke.nz:
yes security is main concern and thats why im laying low for awhile regarding corn pix
hope to be able to post them later and explain why etc, but for now its security first

LazLo:
tnx a lot for the kind words
yes the soil in the corn fields are generally of high quality
some of them has been hard as hell for me to dig in but most have had a really nice consistency

Paddi:
tnx a lot
well my own garden isnt up to the standard in yours but im happy about it anyway as its only secondary and most done with plants i thought was for small or slow growing for the corn and making seeds
been a little busy lately but i must stop by your garden soon and see how its doing
it was awesome last time i looked

Dyr:
tnx m8
i hope the plants at home can do for the missing corn pix for awhile
your guerrilla spots was also doing very well last time i checked
i wqas to grow Thyphoon this year but forgot to put them in and now i have more than i can handle with 8 different fields
more than 13 different strain and the garden, the greenhouse, the outdoor closet bloom grow and a soon up coming larger indoor room
damn i look forward to have it all pulled in safely later and be able to relax with some smaller breeding projects in winter

heres yet an update from the garden, greenhouse and the outdoor closet grow

older DC mom from xyz back from gunnars lab1

2 c99 moms also all way back from GL1

2 double dutch x c99 moms from Mosca Negra

amnesia haze, Soma Seeds, Core cut

3 deep chunks that was started from seeds some months ago

this little fella is a real survivor
almost all but the stem was eating be a big slug but a few almost invisible foliage became what is today this nice little plant

2 c99 from Mosca Negra

in front its 4 fat russians from Crazy X
in back its Trainwreck ibl also from crazy x

some of the 13 trainwrecks from crazy x i currently have running

some early outdoor buds from the closet grow
i think this one is double dutch

if i remember correctly this one is happy brother from karma genetics

heres the double dutch bucket, 1,5 week into flower, they where started in 12/12 the 17th of July

my outdoor garden this year, or a part of it
its a few leb27, some royal danes, one royal dane x erocket/danish passion, one purple peace ( not showing any purple yet though, some guerrilla gold x danish passion f3, a danish passion or two, some Freja's from Sagaseeds and quite a lot of danish passion x nepal

royal dane is earlier at my garden than last year
pushing pistils and trichomes in a nice pace

Freja from Sagaseeds

guerrilla gold x danish passion f3

danish passion x nepal

some mighty mite x b3n7erdpurt/royal dane
these mostly just started showing sex some time ago and are not growing is vigorously as most of the others but i think they will end up as a nice smoke anyway

Bifrost aka Bubblegum from Sagaseeds
very nice and vigorously growing plants
ive seen some really awesome harvest shots from this strain and heard a lot of good things from the high, yield and taste so i look forward to harvesting it later
they just are slowly starting to show sex now

from the right its 3 skunk#1 f2 from Sensi
the 2 first from right has shown pre sex as girls
the third im still uncertain about
the plant on the far left is a exodus cheese

full flowering Royal danes
these are not that big cause i took the best to the corn fields and planted some of the smaller or slower growing ones in my own garden

after a long day of work in the heat me and the dogs decided to go for a swim at the nearby beach
funny thing about going to the beach with the dogs
a big tattooed guy with 2 rottweilers always get a lot of space ;)
well we go for more secluded places with more stones and less ppl

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your garden is Looking great gunnar bro and beautiful dogs..!!!

blackone

Veteran

after a long day of work in the heat me and the dogs decided to go for a swim at the nearby beach
funny thing about going to the beach with the dogs
a big tattooed guy with 2 rottweilers always get a lot of space ;)
well we go for more secluded places with more stones and less ppl

Haha I feel you man;P I'm not that big (Except for my belly haha) and don't have dogs but I seriously hate overcrowded beaches.
Gonna be fun to watch how many of those typical indoor strains you can get somewhat finished in the garden.

nods

Hey Gunner great thread you got and nice garden too! Im going to try the
corn field here and see what comes of it , your thread has inspired me to try
something a bit different :) peace mate and stay safe

keke.nz

wow i dont even want to see the fields now your home garden and greenhouse is amazing.

good karma

peace keke

K

kallenavndk

GG looking mighty fine M8 hope ya soon got it undercontrol so u can post pics again cant wait to see em ...

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little update from the in and outdoor closet plants

they where started on 27/7 09 so they are day 22 today but pix are from yesterday at day 21

greenhouse update also coming soon

first mason bucket, 65 liters with 4 double dutch from a selected cut from a fellow dane

double dutch again
it looks very promising for a day 21 only / 3 weeks

4 fat russian clones from Crazy X stock
together with dd i think so far these seems to have very good commercial value
they stretch a little more than dd but they also grow faster compared to DD which is slow in growth

fat russians again

my multi grow bucket
here im testing clones from Happy brother ( nice funky smell so far), cheese ( exodus) not so stinky as feared yet but they are also only 3 weeks in, sweet skunk SOL, Sour Diesel ( a little disapointing so far -very stretchy and long between bud sites and has problems keeping up with the others, SSSDH so far promising and more bud sites and better smell than the pure SD
but when it comes to bud production so far in week 3 nothing comes close to the DD, closely followed by the Fat Russians, but only 3 weeks in so much can happen

a note for this closet grow
they are in a closed closet outside under a 250 watt bulb
3 mason buckets, 65 liters each in a closet being apr 80x115 cm
i tried 400 watt but it got too hot in there but i might make some better ventilation soon so they can finish under 400 watt osram plantastar instead
on hot sunny days my ph meter tells me its just above 100 000 lux outside so i take them out for some lumen boost
under the bulb they get apr 50 000 lux but only at a diameter of 30 cm or so
further away it drops rapidly to about 20 000 in the corners
so on sunny days they get outside for a lumens boost
they get treated with a lot of goodies
AN Sensizym, AN Carbo Load, they had Big Bud and Bud Blood earlier and i switched too AN Hammerhead pk 9/18 recently
as basis fertilizer they also get some danish Orchid 2-2-2 with micro nutrients
might be optimistic but im hoping for for 300-400 grams dry
well then maybe they should all have been DD and FR but i also want to try the others out
surely DD and FR are going in my stable as good reliable cashcroppers but i also enjoy some exotic herb from time to time

this is all for now
expect a greenhouse update soon

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah bro, great updates and great to hear from you! hope all is well at you dude! im shure your sd will be nicer than you think now, hehe. dd looks killer!

K

kallenavndk

their buds is good enough swell pervest up more than a pussy fuck already and it is only week 3

yes, just they kick like a horse and not taste of old pussy he he

:laughing: :laughing: Ya sick pervert im still Laughing :laughing:

But great idea whit the sqaure pots i will do tha same whit sssdh and bogglegum x power plant so thanks 4 this idea :yeahthats

blackone

Veteran
That's a crazy amount of biomass for a 250W lamp for sure:) I bet they love it when you give them a chance to taste the sun - a 400W lamp would be perfect for that area I bet if you can get good ventilation.

E

elmanito

Gunnar - plants looking great.More people doing the right thing to bring CO2 down.:D

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts