What's new

Massive Outdoor DK 09 Corn Field Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninjas movie is called "Go Green" seedbreeder,its front cover is a pic of a guy wielding two samurai swords standing in front of a cornfield.
i hope the thread starter dont mind a little off topic but i cant do pm's yet
tried searching on file sahring but no go
then tried google for "Go Green ninja redneck corn field" bot more then 30000 hits on nothing really associated with it come up on the first 4 pages of links :(

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for all the positive vibes

sorry for lacking updates guys but workload with trimming indoor harvest, drying all the outdoor stash from the fields, working on a grower site, promoting future seed sales ( lots of dickheads in this business so also lots of wasted time with shit offers we would never accept), sorting the remaining seeds from last year, processing those harvested this year, having some family and financial problems etc has stressed me out a little lately
but i dont mind being stressed in periods
it keeps me sharp
it just hurts the updates

earlier today i needed a brake so i broke up some outdoor sativa pot and smoked a little fatty
got inspired and decided to bring some thoughts down to a little video
problem is that i dont know shit about video editing and ive already once messed with Moviemaker without getting any progress but i loaded it up again and started looking at some pictures and then things began to flow

dont kill me for this

its my first ever video editing project but its surely not going to be my last
i still need to make it a lot better and explanatory text within the video
but hey
its viewable for now

my first ever in a series of growing vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMzJD2fjV-w

subscribe to CLBASeeds on youtube for future updates

bucshott

Great pics , Always wondered how it would Work in Corn fields now i see its great, Corns nice and Tall to hide it and the Fields are already Fertilized and usually irrigated, Got me an idea for next OD season.

Buc

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a tremendous work starting in early spring and going well into winter time with the last prepping and sorting of seeds
and then theres still much work left in trying to get them out
getting proper deals and not getting taken advantage of or cheated, like it has happened to many other small underground growers ( thats why ive teamed up with others in CLBA and we are still upon for new skilled breeders)

be sure to keep an eye out on http://www.youtube.com/user/CLBASeeds

once i get a little more time and more familiar with video editing ill release more videos like the first one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMzJD2fjV-w

also ones with more detailed description on the strains and crosses ive worked with in the past and current season ( first video was just some random shot and getting to know how to edit and make a small video. I still need to learn a lot more on that subject, like how to add text within the video etc)

kinda like a description for the seeds that soon will be available at various places in greater numbers

for now ive focused most my efforts in outdoor seeds from both stable Nordic land races and hybrids but expect some new crosses ready later this year or early in next year, as i have some plans for how to spend my winter and so have buddies of mine also

both indoor only crosses but also using pollen from the best outdoor genetics to pollinate genetics like Uk Cheese, Amnesia Haze, Double Dutch, Fat Russian, SSSDH, Sour Diesel. Happy Brother, Sweet skunk SOL and many other top exotic strains or clone only moms

ill try to keep you guys posted in here but also check the CLBASeeds Youtube channel for updates

omenman

ohh wow man very nice..i know how you mean about loosing plants in yhe feild i lost half of my crops this yeear (first time in corn) cuz i cooudlnt find the plants. in the 14 foot high shit....i have learned a lot about growing in corn and next year i ready to rock it out with 400 clones of my faverate 7 week purplekush i will be waiting..lol.. had some in pots that was a bad idea...now i know for next time...have you tryed femmmed seeds? when doing corn?

rockfish

Wow Gunnar!
What an awesome and inspirational grow show. I've just finished reading this whole threat as if it were a novel. Thanks for sharing your adventure! Be safe.
~rock~

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there
still safe but a little stressed out and had some security issues that have kept me from releasing pix

cops and farmers harvested 2/3
sucks but i was so unfortunate that they found my biggest fields and all the smaller ones pulled trough

ill post some pix later when things are a little less hectic

lost much but im safe and thats no1

hopefully im going to use a new strategy next year to improve the rate of planted versus harvested plants
but ill post more later

seeds will also hit market a little later as planned but they will be out at various places before next season starts

take care all and stay green

PrinceOfPersia

So wheres your updates from hash or seed production? not the indoor crosses u have made with outdoor pollen.

I gotta be honest gunnar, u really made me look forward to be see what u had going outdoor in the "FIELDS". Im very dissapointed, and i bet im not the only one?

I find it strange u show your backyard and indoor grow and talk about a seed buisness or collaboration, but still cant provide pictures for ppl you made awaiting of the pictures that was supposed to lift your thread up into some of the best on theese boards, atleast if it was going as planned.

Security issues?:rolleyes:

Anyways. Happy :xmastree:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes
like i said security issues i cant comment detailed on here as of now

and btw
i dont see all growers and breeders posting just half of what ive posted so far

dont worry there will be pictures at a later time ;)

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive thought of finding a farmer to strike a deal with many times but its been hard to find one as most here are to "honest" and its also a security to start asking as many here knows just about any one so gossip might start if asking the wrong person

i had one in mind but he went bankrupt recently :(

at least one can hope that the crisis is opening more farmers minds to "alternative crops" and way of income

grown for seeds and hash plants can yield 3-6 grams of hash for each female
half are males of course but even when offering the farmer 1 grams worth of hash pr female plant he would make a lot more than regular corn or any other "legal crop" for that matter

cops arent really a problem here cause they dont do flyovers looking for cannabis so chances or getting a field busted by cops looking for cannabis is very low here
but farmers finding it on random inspection and calling cops are big
also the chance of a farmer harvesting earlier than most is an issue based on my personal experience

next year i think ill go for lower amount of seed strains

go for 3 large fields and hope for the best
hopefully i can find a farmer to strike a deal with

this year i tried both planting between the rows in order not to cause too much attention by leaving empty spots and rows behind
also using in-row planting by either remove plants or to use already available empty spots

no doubt the risk of leaving empty rows behind or at least mostly use already empty spots are worth taking

due to having to wait until last pesticide spray you have to wait until end of June to plant them there
i thought middle of June was a safe bet but i lost more than 200 plants in one field due to a farmer spraying late this year
i had them in 1,5 liters square pots until then
a lot of watering when they started getting a proper size
but at least i was able to remove a lot of males before transplant so i didnt waste time and space transporting all the males into the fields apart from those selected to do the pollination
if one can find a farmer and strike a deal with him its no1 for sure

maybe one can convince him to leave that part of the field unsprayed meaning you can put them out a lot earlier and meaning bigger buds due to a more developed root system
also meaning a lot less work in transporting larger plants out at a later stage
maybe even start them in the field as seeds and then removing the corn later as soon as corn vs cannabis can be identified

any way i hope to use a new aproach next year as even though ive still harvested kief for hash and seeds, its far less then expected and at this loss rate not worth spending almost a whole year of planning and work
but i hope things work out better for next year

giving it a try no less and hope to have a new aproach ready for next season

i still have pictures at descriptions from this years grow to publish but due to a hectic time and some security issues they will be published later

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work anyway gunnar! You've likely started the legalization debate in your community with those lost plants! I know how much effort you put into your fields this year! It was an inspiration to watch!

Now you have some experience to draw from, and hopefully you can find some more secure places to plant by spring....

Careful if you're going to try and work something out with another farmer...

What strains are you thinking of growing next year?

img0114xy.jpg

img0007hoz.jpg

img0021xu.jpg

img0022xi.jpg

keke.nz

Hey Gunnar, I'm glad things are OK for you. Hope the security risks lay off sometime soon I can't wait to see some pics.

If you could sort a deal with a farmer for next year it would be ideal for your growing! But be very careful as you already know.

I too love those pics pipeline, they were just the beginning and so awesome to see.

Good karma.

Peace keke :joint:

B

buddymate

You tried mate,thats the main thing,you also learnt lessons that will prove invaluable next year when your doing it again,how many females did you chop in the end?

great thread, albeit some bickering initially. very very suspenseful thread if read entirely. i give u props GG for your efforts. what i do not understand is why you would move them from your greenhouse area tp begin with?? they look so healthy & great there, just continue it there. what is the issue with that?? you grew hundreds of plants there already....also, i realllly hate to say it. but, kharma def is a bitch. from the mold, to the spraying, to the seizing; it always comes back. i understand your situation, or try to, & still feel it is just not the right thing to assume someone else's property for your own purposes. i happen to have a very large heart & enormous conscience, so i could never think of doing what you did & sleep at night. if anonymity was not such a huge issue, i would suggest winning back some kharma points by apologizing to the farmer. but, i know thats an impossibility. lastly, with such perseverance, knowledge, & drive GG, i am confident you will figure out a righteous way to accomplish your grow fetish with full success. i hope I did not offend you in any way man, just giving my .02 here & giving you props along the way. peace & be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts