What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Waterlogged is what I suspected also. It is raining today. All my other plants seem to be enjoying it but this plant looks worse as she gets wetter . Ill water it less and see what happens.
Should I see if she greens up on her own as the soil dries or should I feed her bit too?

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Beasting

Beasting

Man they are blowing up :biggrin::woohoo: got my nets up on the 2 tallest and the rest are staked and ready for netting trying to finish up this week. No heavy flowering yet but they are definitely stretching. Glad I got 8-9 week finishing strains. Hoping for a good fall.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They are between 6 1/2 foot to 10 foot tall for the two tallest.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Just gorgeous, OG.

I'm toying with the idea of netting, because all of the side branches will no doubt be covered with flowers by the end of September.
I'm not sure whether I'm going to just plant stakes around the base of the plants or wrap with netting.

How did you net yours?

I have done both netting and stakes. The tallest ones the netting goes over the top on the 6-7 footers I am just wrapping the netting around the plant and steaks zip tying the net to the stakes. I still have to finish wrapping them but am still a little spun from Phish this weekend ;) :)

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
My PCK plants had a flurry of flowering today. I swear they had none yesterday but by this afternoon there were little clusters of flowers on all the branch tips.
picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
My partner said that the 2x Outdoor Grapefruits are starting to flower now.
I need to get over there and see what these ladies are doing lately.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
My three Pokey Dokes ( Kabookie’s Pokeberry Punch x cherry indica ) from Afterthought Autos.
These were one of their photo-period offerings, not autos.
Just transplanted into earth bags and put them outside last week.
I intended to grow them indoors and had them in veg mode ,indoors for a while but plans change and they went outdoors.
They stretched a bit and have preflowers as of a few days ago.

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Looking good Capt.!

I gotta dig 2 deep holes to set these 2 GG#4's down into, so they're not 4' above the fence-line when they're done. Got neighbors on all sides.

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
One of my Jamaican seed plants has a deep purple, almost black stem. The plant right next to it , in the same pot has a green stem,
picture.php

This male plant, from the Jamaican seeds is about ready to pop. Im chopping him down to a couple branches tonight and banishing it to the back forty. Im going to use the pollen on the Sandstorm and two Jamaican females to make some seed.
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I was gifted some Ancient OG f2's. Every one was a male. Im taking the greenstemmed male and a purple stemmed male and pollinating Uncle Fishsticks Diesel Fire.
(Sour Diesel x FireOG) x AOG
Im also pollinating Hammerheads FireStorm.
(WiFi#43 x GG#4) x AOG