What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Anyone have any plants that aren't flowering yet?

Just starting flower . Bigger plant is about 5' w ~30 tops.
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Plants look great!! Where did you get the netting?

Thanks man, I am so nervous something is gonna happen and they die or mold or something I haven't even thought of :) got the netting at the Hydro store by me. It was 4'x100' I chose plastic they say it us reusable and I used all of it. Cost @ $35

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Thanks man, I am so nervous something is gonna happen and they die or mold or something I haven't even thought of :) got the netting at the Hydro store by me. It was 4'x100' I chose plastic they say it us reusable and I used all of it. Cost @ $35

Cool, thanks. I'm a little late getting that part going. It's been so wet this summer. The grass looks great, but it could be tough on the buds.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It was actually, "I know the plant count is 6 total, but we can get away with 2 bigs, 11 mediums, and 32 smalls. Just blend them in to the surroundings. Here, see? It looks like vegetation growing around the jeep. We wont get caught with way over 6." :biggrin:

The season just begun in my eyes. They're all in stretch-mode, and 2 are flowering heavy.
We have to be vigilant against rippers and cops. Never mind all the rain we've been having non-stop.
I havent even sprayed anything on these plants and they're pest free and thriving in this yard. Loving it!
Hope it works out so we can do this next year.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Plants in da hood are always hard, come talking that trash and they'll pull your card.............knowing nuthin' in life but to be legit, dont fool me boy, cauze I aint said shit!
We got all plants flowering! ~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Their are a few mediums that are yellowing to early. I think they're rootbound in them 7 gln pots and also the newbie homeowner is letting them dry out to much, then over watering to compensate, then the PH is off in the water shes giving them. Im doing my darndest to teach her, and shes coming along slowly, but I needed to bring ph balanced water with nitrogen over yesterday.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We had a State Police helicopter hoover over our grow for 5 or 6 minutes and then left. Very low. They seen them. Definetly.
"Sketchy Tombs! Real Sketchy!" :yoinks::angrymod::moon: :toohot:

Im not too worried about the 13x count. 2x bigs and 11x mediums. Its the 30x other S.O.G plants that I dont want them taking the entire grow cauze of high plant count #'s due to our S.O.G grow in 2gln pots.

iLuv2BlAzE

Damnn bro ....i got a nosy neighbor or 2 also.no choppers tho..balcony grow but no fence yet lol...neighbors to the side to the back lol... I got 2 chairs and some milk crates i still need a whole lot more crates jajaaja

Attachments

• IMG_20170814_111747.jpg
    IMG_20170814_111747.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20170808_170818.jpg
    IMG_20170808_170818.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Whats good BotB?
Thuricide. Gotta spray them trees before flowering. If they already bored holes and crawled inside your main stalk, then cut it from the hole, upwards with a razor until that little fucker is seen, take it outa the stem, and tape stem back up with duct tape.
Thats all you can do. The little fukers should pop right out.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:tiphat: looking good OGW!

are those bags plastic or fabric?

I never even thought of doing a SOG outdoors..
I might have to try that next year!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts