What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

crannog

Hey folksi'm trying some real seed kuamoni and chitrali outdoors and greenhouse in Mass and they are doing real nice. The kuamoni doesnt seem to like too much feeding tho

NENugger

Stem of so-called PurpleBud . Keep'in it low.
picture.php

NENugger

Are you doing anything for pest/bug management? Some of those leaves look pretty eaten by something.

Hi -OG_NoMan.
Cups of beer stuck in soil took care of the big slugs pretty well. Yeah, near to roots the small leaves are eaten but at the top for the most part 97% bug damage free -so far. Also, ants seem to like to crawl up and down the lower stem.

I started spraying mix of neem, veg oil, dawn a few times last week and will continue til flo.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Hi -OG_NoMan.
Cups of beer stuck in soil took care of the big slugs pretty well. Yeah, near to roots the small leaves are eaten but at the top for the most part 97% bug damage free -so far. Also, ants seem to like to crawl up and down the lower stem.

I started spraying mix of neem, veg oil, dawn a few times last week and will continue til flo.

Yeah they look great just something I noticed and was wondering about :tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I'd be glad to try them next season!!!
I've read about the Nep Watermelon Hashplant and as it happens, it's on my list of things to try here.

I was thinking more to find a male NWMHP to cross with your NJ to make seeds with.
Im sure they would do well outdoors too here in Mass, although Ive never grown them out. Was gifted these beans years ago and never popped one.

Green Squall

Freezeland a big let down

Freezeland a big let down

Fuck me. Nothing has gone my way. First early flowering, then PM, now I'm seeing some kind of rot or mold in the buds.

So much for freezeland claiming to be a disease resistant plant. All this hard work and money spent for nothing. I think I just going to continue to grow indoors where there's less chance for let down and heartache.

End Rant. Green Squall out.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Thats outdoor growing. I've lost whole crops to botrytis in the last week of flower. That was after working the crop may-october. And thats just one example.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Fuck me. Nothing has gone my way. First early flowering, then PM, now I'm seeing some kind of rot or mold in the buds.

So much for freezeland claiming to be a disease resistant plant. All this hard work and money spent for nothing. I think I just going to continue to grow indoors where there's less chance for let down and heartache.

End Rant. Green Squall out.

I had one just shrivel up and die. One of the bigger ones got whipped back and forth by the wind. That's a goner too. Six left outdoors, One is a beast. Time to fire up the the second and third lights in the bloom tent just to make it a sure thing. Shit happens.

Green Squall

Thats outdoor growing. I've lost whole crops to botrytis in the last week of flower. That was after working the crop may-october. And thats just one example.

I had no idea botrytis could attack so early. I thought it was more of an end of the season thing. I'm pretty sure it's what I'm dealing with here.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Plants seem to be growing again :biggrin: they are preying hard today loving the sun. They have plenty of water as it's been raining almost every day. After putting up tripods and some tying with string the plants are better supported to handle these bad storms.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

When should flowering start around here? :tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
We've had some crazy high humidity here the past week or so, how are you dealing with that with outdoor plants?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We've had some crazy high humidity here the past week or so, how are you dealing with that with outdoor plants?

Vegging plants love the high humidity and high temps together. Spray them with Serenade for any PM while vegging.
Outdoor plants arent flowering just yet, so hopefully the rain goes away for the next 2 months.
Theres nothing you can do about high humidity when the plants are flowering. Just hope nature and the weather goes your way.