What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

thatguy

MP, don't feel too bad, I'm not a fisherman either, though I've been known to whack a small white ball or 10 around a back 9 :D

All the best,
TG

G

Gratephul4THC

Hello all,
I've been giving plain water to the cotton candy and they are coming around pic will be posted soon.

Here is some MTGxSD 35 days in (pics are from last week)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Gratephul! Had the pleasure of puffing on some of that MTGxSD. :D Really hit hard, but was kinda short-lived, guess from the Diesel? I know it must have been mentioned, but what is the MTG part?

BigTex, looking healthy! :D:yes:

Chaco, you readin' that book to the kids? :yoinks: :D

Helps to have a long set of nedlenose pliers!

Deft, a pair of needlenose pliers belongs in every tackle box! :wink:

If'n I'm gonna be usin' a tremble hook, I might as well SNAG something! :D
picture.php

Around here, Sports fishermen frown when I show that one off. :biglaugh:
In Alaska, it's ALL about filling the freezer. Bet Palin's got one in her tacklebox.

B

BigTex

Hey sorry for the way I butted in on yalls lil group. Hope I didn't piss anyone off. May all your gardens be greener...

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Thats not the way it is bigtex! I read your post and remember thinking your pic reminded me of my current ribbonstem plant.

Just because no one reply's does not mean people don't read and take something away. It's not like your not wanted.

I keep the pliers in my pocket, no fumbling for them with moby dick thrashing around at you feet! My fingers don't go anywhere near those piranha teeth!

L

Lilly456

I reckon your certainly welcome to butt in anytime Bigtex.There's nothing like a little view of the world outside our little seacoast.I went to Texas with the attitude of well this trip is going to suck so bear with it.Man I was soo wrong.I never thought Texas would be so nice and so cultivable!! What a nice climate in that hill country, all those hidden ranches and live oaks, too much space and lonely alcoves makes me slightly jealous considering I couldn't drive across my town without seeing 4 cops and 10 people I know.I would love to do an outdoor season down there, right next to Lady Bird Johnson's gardens!! All the best to the east and west, Chaco.:joint::joint:

L

Lilly456

Here's the little organic garden this morning.The hazy La Nina is taking over, the Killing Fields is done.
picture.php

B

BigTex

That one's a keeper. Wish I had a replica mount of that:D Hill country is nice my bro and sis live in the Austin area. I stay hid out along the Red River along the Tex-Oklahoma border. Out of state folks never visit my lil corner of the world but man it's nice. There's a large lake not far that's stocked with stripper. I don't think there's many fresh water lakes they live in but they thrive there. Alot of the lures I see here look to me like something that'd be good for strippper. I absolutely love to fly fish in trout streams! I have to drive a pretty good ways to get to a trout stream from here, but man that's the coolest. I bet yall got trout streams everywhere, wish I did. Anyway yes the hill country is nice but I love where I live. I wouldn't trade my hot, sticky, humid weather for anything cause the kids just love it. Probably not a better suited climate in the state, much better suited than the hill country. I'll for sure send some pics this way once the foliage starts to look nice.

B

BigTex

Here's a Rainbow trout I caught at Beavers Bend Park in south east Oklahoma 3 years ago

picture.php

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
lilly, that would be great if you posted up a close up of those purple frosty monsters you have there.

I like the spare shower.

Looking sweet.

B-safe

L

Lilly456

I wish I could, I'll try to today when I cut 'em down.I have a crummy cannon camera that refuses to co-operate with close up pics but my wife has a nice Nikon with a tripod maybe she'll let me use it but....she thinks weed is stupid and taking a picture of it is even dumber.I'll have to give her some $ and send her out to the store, then I'll slide into the closet and grab her camera.If caught I will be raking leaves all day instead of cutting buds.....I kind of miss my old Fathers only bathroom but I'll have it back soon enough...BIGTEX that's a nice trout, everybody loves those, I have a friend in SW OK near Hobart, he lives out there with his parents, he's govt. certified crazy and receives a check every month from Uncle Sam.He's been there 8 yrs with no weed and I stopped in there last year on my way to New Mex and smoked him up for the 1st time in 8yrs, poor guy, he's so lonely out there and he lost his visitation rights to see his kid because he tested positive for...weed.Yup, weed.Gotta love OK, but he hasa real pretty ranch but no weed, just white lightning...Hopefully it'll stay warm for a couple days folks, the whole town was out yesterday, burning, raking, having fun.its been a long winter...Chaco.:joint::joint:

Americangrower

Veteran
Looking good Gratephul! Had the pleasure of puffing on some of that MTGxSD. :D Really hit hard, but was kinda short-lived, guess from the Diesel? I know it must have been mentioned, but what is the MTG part?
MTG = Mantuska Tundra (thunderfuck) x G13 from GN03 seeds...she was a short potent lady.... there was 2 MTG Diesel cuts that I past around, I would guess you smoked the Diesel pheno cut...

be safe

high4twentydays

What's up guys?

New here on ICMag...from Rhode Island. Been an indoor microgrower for a few years...frequented OG and Planet Ganja before transferring over here.

Just upgraded from a 150w HPS to a 1000w HPS, and holy shit, what a difference :D

Working on getting a med patient or two under my belt; anyone who's interested shoot me a PM :D

Peace,
H4

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome H4, :wave: good to have you! Yeah that IS a big difference!
Guess you're not micro-growing any longer! :biglaugh:

Americangrower, thx for that! :yes:
Coincidentally, I rolled up the last of it last night, and it REALLY laid me out!
Must have gotten the G13 half, lol.
Funny story, I lived in Ak. 70's-80's and this was the only time I smoked the MTF. I was living in a town on the Kenai penninsula, 100 miles south of Anchorage. The Matanuska valley is north of Anchorage.
It's sept. all the cannery girls had left, town dying down. We were in a local watering hole after work, playing pool. Met this dude playing, and after a while he asks if we wanta go get high, so we all go out to his car. He had a J rolled, but it kept going out. He said it was MTF, but was a little wet. Wanted to know if we wanted to buy any and we expressed interest. We had driven down by the water, so we get out and he opens the trunk, and it's full of garbage bags full of branches.
It's obvious that this guy has ripped someone and headed south to off load it! The branches are 2fter's for the most part like a Z ea. He wanted $100 a branch and we countered $30, that we knew it was ripped and he's lucky we don't call the cops. So he agrees, but is really sketched out and leaves us all there @ the beach cept my buddy, who he drives to the ATM to make the transaction. Guy bolts out of town there and then, our buddy driving back w/ buds to get us.
Shit was freshly picked and we dried it hanging from strings over the wood stove! :bashhead: Good stuff tho, great deal! :nanana:

Chaco, you been raking all day? :laughing:
WE WANNA SEE DEM KILLING FIELDS UP CLOSE! :D

veganganja

Just checked it out. Glad that guy on icmag told me about it... Definetly worth checking out for anyone nearby.

Hey guys :wave:

Just thought I'd tell all the CT'ers that there's FINALLY another local store option other than the shitty ass harvest moon in EH.

There's a new store, like 3 days old, in Middletown now! It's off RT 9, the Randolph RD exit #11. In a plaza on Coe Ave, and they're called Organix.

Good damn prices, decent selection (the guy says they're waiting for more stock to arrive), and they're willing to offer discounts for larger purchases :D

If y'all read the Advocate, they say they're gonna have an ad in there soon, as well as on the air on CCC, if my memory's correct.

Hey, Gman, that CJ looks proper as fuck, man! Hope all is well with ya, man!

What's up, Chaco? That Texas story sounds like it was a Hunter Thompson-esque experience! Hope things are doing well for ya, man!

MP, those were some real nice ass ECSD pics you posted, man!

Gratephul, nice ass pics over the last while, too, man! I've seen 'em, even if I haven't been posting ;)

All the best,
TG

L

Lilly456

All right here's the best I could do with my camera.I pulled a couple of branches up close to the lamps...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts