What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
My tackle is sittin next to my comp so I figured I'd take a pic of my favorite plug. Topwater hits from big fish are spectacular and this pearl popper has taken its share of hits as you can see! The eye was not a bite but a thrashing fish on a jetty.

You might be able to see the crescent shaped tooth marks like sharks in movies leave on surf boards lol!

picture.php

L

Lilly456

We do love to smoke and fish together,I always use those surface plugs to check around for bait.I like a nice 20" blue or a couple and then stick a hook in 'em and sit all day reading and smoking.I never thought I liked summer so much as I do after this winter.I like to eat fluke myself and some blues, it's fun with the kids.My boat's a mess, all covered in ice and snow, it looks pathetic...Hopefully a nice summer awaits us. Chaco.:joint::joint:

C

cellardweller

yeah..can't wait..gonna get some tackle pics and put em up in the Get Baked n Go Fishin thread sometime soon..
..as an afterthought..I have a 25' cuddy cabin for sale real cheap, 500 hours on a new block..pm me if anyones interested..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another messy morning...This snow got me so riled I could just killlllll something, hmmmm I got the perfect victim =)

ECSD 85 days and DONE.

Keep good everyone
MP

G

Gratephul4THC

MP, looks amazing bro

I've been slacking Im gonna get some pics up soon. I just cut down some s99 last week and some more MTGxSD yesterday. I have some federation Cotton Candy seeds im working on right now, I think i messed something up with them cause they look a little sick I'll post some pics this week of my projects.

be safe everyone

gmanwho

Veteran
Cmon spring, daddy's gonna have a few monsters to set out under the the great hps in the sky.

a decent pic of one my Casey Jones cuts. CJ7

picture.php

Cant wait to get out an do some fishing myself this year. Hopefully gas for the boat doesnt rise to much. But as always, every summer it rises.

i was listening to cnbc today and they were talking how refineries where cutting back due to "decreased demand", now oil reserves are lowering, low reserves will drive the price up again when the demand increases.

vicious cycles. one day hopefully we wont be dependit on oil as much.

to bad i couldnt dump all my trim & stalks in the tank. and Burn those mother f'ing bugs with it. I bet the protein in the bugs should give off some btu's when burnt; right!

B-safe

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Gman, you got her under control. Love to get seeds of CJ at some point if it is possible. She's all the rave round here lately. Yer pics say the same, she is beautiful.

B

BigTex

While all you guys and girls to the north are still fighting off ole man winter grow time has arrived for us Texans. After a good 18 hour soakin I dropped in a few beans yesterday for my guerilla grow this year. I'm of course growing my usual strain( heritage unknown, had it for quite a few years now) but this year I got brave and ordered up some of those Dutch seeds all yall rant and rave about. I got Blueberry, Super Skunk, fem White Rhyno, and White Russian. I planted 20 beans yesterday and will start at least one more set of 20 in about a week. You know staggering start times kinda lightens the load. Here in Texas I'll expect a pound per plant average, that's bout average for here, and I'm shooting for at least 20 females. Think I ought to start a lil grow thread or something? Would anyone be interested? A nice pic in early Aug. of bout 20 good females standing 8-10ft. is pretty interesting to me, but I'm new to sites like this. Hell I've never had a my space page or internet until a couple of years ago. Until I found icmag I had no idea you could find a place with so many ganja freaks like myself.All I've ever seen is like high times out here in the sticks. Anyway... anyone wanna see a Texas guerilla grow? Might get interesting! :D

P.S. I can talk about fishin too!

L

Lilly456

What's up Big Tex, Chaco went to Texas last year, somewhere north of San Antone in the hills and I said man, you could grow some godddamn weed out here!!!It was my 1st time in Texas off the I-40, man that hill country was damn nice.I bought a pistol in Fredricksberg, climbed up some big f-in rock and ate a whole shopping bag of beef jerky.It was warm too, I remember waking up next to some fountain and there was a lizard jumping around and back here it was still creepin' cold.I was jumping around the town in that warm air @ 2am, I saw a couple people walking around I think they thought I was a rapist out power walking.Will someone send this winter away, I like the cold and I'm lukewarm on tourists but damn another 2.5 months until the east wind stops, oh no.....My best to all, Chaco.:joint::joint:

thatguy

Hey guys :wave:

Just thought I'd tell all the CT'ers that there's FINALLY another local store option other than the shitty ass harvest moon in EH.

There's a new store, like 3 days old, in Middletown now! It's off RT 9, the Randolph RD exit #11. In a plaza on Coe Ave, and they're called Organix.

Good damn prices, decent selection (the guy says they're waiting for more stock to arrive), and they're willing to offer discounts for larger purchases :D

If y'all read the Advocate, they say they're gonna have an ad in there soon, as well as on the air on CCC, if my memory's correct.

Hey, Gman, that CJ looks proper as fuck, man! Hope all is well with ya, man!

What's up, Chaco? That Texas story sounds like it was a Hunter Thompson-esque experience! Hope things are doing well for ya, man!

MP, those were some real nice ass ECSD pics you posted, man!

Gratephul, nice ass pics over the last while, too, man! I've seen 'em, even if I haven't been posting ;)

All the best,
TG

U

UBER21

Deft thats a nice looking topwater there man....white is my go to color for stripers early morning for me....they luv it...... :)

Mp that ecsd looks terrific bro enjoy her brother.....later my new england peeps...

L

Lilly456

I find these things on the beach all the time.I use the hooks to pull my 250w sodiums sideways with a 30lb leader, and then I use the plugs and jigs with new hooks catching bait.Man I'm bored stiff today, I'm home with the kids listening to music watching the wind blow.
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
May have to start fishing just to fit in around here...My ol' man is Scottish born so he handed me a golf club to swing, no fishing rods in my house growing up. Fishing sounds more relaxing, maybe that's just what I need.

thatguy- Good to see ya around bro!
BigTex- Good luck with yer new genetics, and welcome aboard the IC train CHOOOCHOOOOOO!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think the fish give a shit about my rusty hooks? :biglaugh: and screw tremble hooks, ever try and get one outta a blue? :noway:
picture.php

Honey White getting jarred. Just rolled a doobie...tastes like White, hits like White. :rasta:
picture.php

C

cellardweller

arrrrgh...you guys are taunting me with fishing and the seasons not even open yet! :laughing:

nice nugs HL!

B

BigTex

Here's how I spent my time this winter...
IMG 1298
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor now:D

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
highlighter said:
and screw tremble hooks, ever try and get one outta a blue?
Helps to have a long set of nedlenose pliers!

I use about 7oz of sinkers to balance my DIY reflector since the ceramic base is so heavy. I use old fly line backing to tie plants up.

L

Lilly456

Ummm, HL I think you got into my tackle box, ours look about the same, same weed to hook ratio, as well as an obvious penchant for finding tackle rather than buying it!I always replace with big single hooks, the trebles fuck up the mouth of the bait too much and are a grand pain, however they do the job right, especially when you are trying to put fish on the boat for kids.They want to keep everything too.I have a couple charters every year from some English fly fisherman.They throw money at me to pull up to football bluefins and toss their barbless hooks at them.Those tally whackers go bananas for that stuff.Man , the nightime passes too quickly.Just when I thought I knew it all I'm doing some research and I find this book, "The Bloody White Baron" by James Palmer. I'm sure that Russo-Mongolian history may not pique all interests but I have never come across in all my days a nastier, more sinister person as "The Baron". Wow.When people cry about our former regime, I wonder how far back their knowledge goes..I didn't vote, never have so I'm not taking sides but what used to happen to people politically less than an hundred years ago is occaisionally shocking.I'd rather have Bush listening to my phone than be skinned by an angry Cossack...have the best day possible, Chaco.:joint::joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts